2009.02.24 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I swear I have seen every word of this episode before, right up through the casey anthony commissary orders...wth? Is anyone else having deja vu?

So Misty wouldn't have heard someone cutting a hole in the floor?????????????????????????????

It was just an example why they have no problem with the trailer being held, i.e, if the perp is caught they can go back and find undisturbed evidence.

Caller asking if K9 or cadaver dogs were taken to SO's houses when being searched. Answer from reporter: yes.

Caller asking about Misty waking up when perp took Haleigh. TN: Misty did not wake up.

Oh that was awkward! Caller asked if JR saw someone why didnt Misty!

I swear I have seen every word of this episode before, right up through the casey anthony commissary orders...wth? Is anyone else having deja vu?
It's not a rerun but there are a lot of video clips from previous shows.

I do not this it was an RSO,way too much chances taken,this was planned,I'll betcha.

I do not this it was an RSO,way too much chances taken,this was planned,I'll betcha.

I don't think it was a RSO either, I too think it was planned...Has Biomoms home been checked?? To see if Haliegh was there?

Maybe its just me but TN seemed very uncomfortable when asked about "if jr saw someone and he and misty were in the same bed, why didnt Misty see anyone"?

If this was true,do you know how much it would take to cut through a trailer floor and how much noise?

I thought you had to go to a depo...............
playing games........Mr. Metnik

Could Teresa be hinting in a roundabout way that the perp did not enter through that back door?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member