2009.02.27 - Lee's Deposition

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG!! He sounds JUST like Casey! The cadence. The "absolutelys". The delivery down to the T. The laugh. The ridiculous attention to directional details. Closed my eyes, and I could have sworn it was Casey with a chest cold talking. This is creepy.
He even used similar wording in how far he would go to get Caylee back. Got chills.
and I'm only on part 2.
This is what I have heard.

that Lee and KC are infact the same person!

The Morgan firm can then brandish the A family's own individual handwritten statements to the police in which George writes "ZANY" and Lee writes out (brace yourselves) ZENAIDA FERNANEZ-GONZALES (see page 32 of first document dump). Lee A. gave the "Statement" to LE on July 15, 2008. How's about them apples?

This was BEFORE Casey was sitting in jail. Why didn't the attorney challenge Lee on this?
They're not done yet...hopefully he will.

A To this day I believe everything that my
sister tells me.

Where does it say has? He is stating it as a virtue! not a compunction.

Of course being stupid and Anthoyesque he goes on to site examples of outrageous stuff that he does not believe from Dopey

Yeah-I got that too...
To this day I have believed every word my sister has told me...

I know you are lying Casey I know you are not in Jacksonville...
he didn't seem to believe that did he?

:bang:

My DH Just figured out why LA went through this whole idiotic ridiculous story in the depo.

LA misinterpreted KC's code!!!!

I can picture KC watching tonight, yelling at the TV, "No, LEE, you dumb a$$. That's not what I said in the code!" :furious:

:laugh:

Oh my goodness! I just gotta say this!

I've been in deep depression for days ... but tonight, you guys have me laughing for the first time in months!

Please don't think for one SECOND, I'm taking away from the horribly sad tragedy of our little angel's death but:

The posts you guys have come up with, are just priceless.

Thanks guys :)

my dh just figured out why la went through this whole idiotic ridiculous story in the depo.

La misinterpreted kc's code!!!!

I can picture kc watching tonight, yelling at the tv, "no, lee, you dumb a$$. That's not what i said in the code!" :furious:

rofl lol

My DH Just figured out why LA went through this whole idiotic ridiculous story in the depo.

I can picture KC watching tonight, yelling at the TV, "No, LEE, you dumb a$$. That's not what I said in the code!" :furious:

:woohoo::woohoo: That's awesome.

And it begged the question: WHAT WAS THE FRIGGIN' LESSON?

If anyone said to me, "They told me they were taking my child to teach me a lesson" it just beggars, "What lesson?" Lee never said he asked the question. And could not even come up with a good idea as to WHAT the lesson could be.

If you're going to come up with a BS excuse at least REASON through the excuse! Was Zanny teaching you a "lesson" because you stole from her, or because she thinks your a sorry parent, or because maybe you choked her throat? :)

Now you've given LA his answer for when he goes back. He'll want to clarify for the record, and will remember A, B or C. Or all of the above!

But the question I have: Wasn't she the mother-of-the-year? Why then would she need to be taught a lesson? And why would it take from age of about 6 months to almost 3 yrs to suddenly decide this needed to be done???

Why would she go ahead and KILL Caylee instead of returning her? Casey did all the trekking around the dregs of Orlando society as instructed, right?

Oh, I forgot.......she hadn't completed the 55 days! Riiight!

I didn't not read the whole thread because I just spent the last hour reading LA's depo...but I have to say...if you are "investigating" everything to the point you take time off work, why would he not know SO much? He can't remember Zanny's sister's name? Are you KIDDING me?

ITA with the experts on NG...he's full of deceit.

The other thing is the more and more we hear from the As on how they handled this tragedy, the more I understand why KC is KC. For example, all the lying does not seem to bother the As very much at all! What?
To be fair. I had forgotten FZFG's sisters name. The whole FZFG thing is so stupid I forgot all about the made up details and went on with facts and matters in the real world

So are we to believe that:

KC stood and watched somebody take her daughter from her, with NO weapon, and never put up a fight! ??? HUH?? Sorry, does not compute!

No matter what, a natural reaction of adrenaline, is to GRAB your child back! She says it was SURREAL ... yeah OK!

And we're to believe that the Nanny told her to go shopping at Target, Walmart, the Malls, and dancing and partying? Oh my! Do they REALLY think the jury is going to buy this?

I'm so speechless, I don't quite know what to say.......

Lee was actually talking about the "script" Casey said Zenaida gave her?!?

Funny thing about that...Casey claims she had to follow the "script" to protect Caylee but the first thing she tells the police on the 911 call Zenaida's name? Hey Lee, Casey didn't seem to worried about following the "script" when she was spelling Zenaida's name out for the 911 operator now did she? I thought she was the fearless mom doing anything to protect her family and her daughter? :furious:

Exactly (or I suppose the word foe this evening is Absolutely)!

Actually, little sis gets over big bro. hahahah. "He went for it again. Even Timer55. What a loser."

Just sayin. imho.

I've been in deep depression for days ... but tonight, you guys have me laughing for the first time in months!

Please don't think for one SECOND, I'm taking away from the horribly sad tragedy of our little angel's death but:

Sometimes I feel uncomfortable too making folly of such a tragic situation. I think we all never forget this and if it were not for humor depression could very well take over our lives for good. I'm glad your laughing, that makes me feel better. :blowkiss:

IMO, Lee's deposition is a verification of his position and statement at the memorial: This Family is United, meaning this family is sticking together and backing Casey. I think Lee and Cindy will go this path until the end; however, I don't really know about George...

Sometimes I think this family is a Gov experiment gone terribly wrong. Could be on that other planet people do key walls and have cell pony's.
Oh, this made me laugh so!! And I thought "Lost" was tough to follow.

Didn't CA say Casey left to "bond" with Caylee?

Starting on page 116 in the depo:

Q: When you were talking to your mom, did she ever tell you why Casey left?

A: No, even to this day my mother has no knowledge of why Casey would have been prompted to go, or what. That's still a mystery.

Q: So to this day, your mother never told you here's why I think she left the house?

A: No, I don't think my mom knows at least that is what she has relayed to me anyway

IMO, Lee's deposition is a verification of his position and statement at the memorial: This Family is United, meaning this family is sticking together and backing Casey. I think Lee and Cindy will go this path until the end; however, I don't really know about George...
ITA...and it makes me cry for Caylee.

:grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:

It's all about Justice for Caylee and a good laugh is needed, every day...This one is thanks to J. Morgan and we should thank Luka too...:behindbar

To be fair. I had forgotten FZFG's sisters name. The whole FZFG thing is so stupid I forgot all about the made up details and went on with facts and matters in the real world

Ya, and we are to believe that he believe's this crock of carp when he does not remember all the stupid details of a fabricated story the same way we don't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89