Status
Not open for further replies.
hey LA how about trying out these DIRECTIONS

1. go get a winch with a cable

2. hook up winch to back of head,

3. if properly placed you will be able to pull your head out of your A_ _

please please please dont ban me... i could not resist

please :crazy:

Didn't CA say Casey left to "bond" with Caylee?

Starting on page 116 in the depo:

Q: When you were talking to your mom, did she ever tell you why Casey left?

A: No, even to this day my mother has no knowledge of why Casey would have been prompted to go, or what. That's still a mystery.

Q: So to this day, your mother never told you here's why I think she left the house?

A: No, I don't think my mom knows at least that is what she has relayed to me anyway
Great point. Nothing in this depo rang true.

Oh, robotdog...LOL

So are we to believe that:

KC stood and watched somebody take her daughter from her, with NO weapon, and never put up a fight! ??? HUH?? Sorry, does not compute!

No matter what, a natural reaction of adrenaline, is to GRAB your child back! She says it was SURREAL ... yeah OK!

And we're to believe that the Nanny told her to go shopping at Target, Walmart, the Malls, and dancing and partying? Oh my! Do they REALLY think the jury is going to buy this?
No Zanny had a gun.

For sure!

It makes you wonder how on earth the Defense are going to defend KC. While they can elect to come up with a completely different story at trial, KC switching from her sworn testimony to LE (which didn't fly) to the JBP story -- but no-one ever notified LE or provided testimony and descriptions, etc -- makes things worse. As if they could get much worse with so many key strikes for KC's 'credibility'. Why would a Mother make a statement to LE that she knew was false only to share a different story with the family and not tell LE? It wasn't as if she was trying to cover the 'kidnapping' since she clearly named ZFG in the 911 call and pointed directly to her. It was just a different setting, to remove the need for ZFG's apartment and any video camera, same accused.

KC's only defense is that there is so much damning evidence and testimony against her, the Jury may acquit because it just isn't possible. It just gets worse!! Not a shred of verification in anything said.

They're not done yet...hopefully he will.

Good catches, RR and only1. We know what he said today was bs per first ref. Do not worry, this will come back if needed in crim. TY for mentioning and making it good!

Sometimes I feel uncomfortable too making folly of such a tragic situation. I think we all never forget this and if it were not for humor depression could very well take over our lives for good. I'm glad your laughing, that makes me feel better. :blowkiss:
I hear ya Indicat ... I still cry deeply, when I allow myself to watch a video of Caylee, so I don't very often anymore, it's too hard on me.

I suffer from depression chemically, and it's a side effect of a med I'm taking. So I have double jeopardy, but the things some of you have come up with in this thread, just flew right under my 'depression' radar, and I started laughing out loud. Good on you guys! ;)

Does this help or not help ZFG case?

(so much fun!)

As for myself, I'm not sure she has much of a case. However I think this just gives more to the prosecution in the criminal case and I'm all for that.

Robot: You aren't going anywhere! Because you put in mini-font... :blowkiss:

I cannot be sure, but I think they use the same kind of make-up as well. Lee was definately made up for the ocassion-wanted to look his very best for the cameras that he despises SO much...

Congratulations Lee! You looked flawless...but you didn't sound that way. You sounded far-fetched, unbelievable, confusing and confused, naive to the point of needing a guardian to look after your affairs and somehow, the things you told there did not ring true...:rolleyes:

Yep, the guyliner gave him the perfect depo look, needs more a of a brown-black shade for trial, the courtroom lights are much harsher!

As for he and Casey being the same person, I always did feel like this case was a mix of Stephen King's "The Dark Half", and the movies "the Forgotten", "Psycho", "Gaslight" and "Mommie Dearest".

"A To this day I believe everything that my
sister tells me."

Where does it say has? He is stating it as a virtue! not a compunction.

Of course being stupid and Anthoyesque he goes on to site examples of outrageous stuff that he does not believe from Dopey
Yup...that's what I read.

I hear ya Indicat ... I still cry deeply, when I allow myself to watch a video of Caylee, so I don't very often anymore, it's too hard on me.

I suffer from depression chemically, and it's a side effect of a med I'm taking. So I have double jeopardy, but the things some of you have come up with in this thread, just flew right under my 'depression' radar, and I started laughing out loud. Good on you guys! ;)

Me too, I suffer from depression as a side effect of my medication. It's so hard. I hate that I have to treat depression when I normally would not have to. However I did try to just do without depression meds and could not do it. I know how hard it can be!:)

As for myself, I'm not sure she has much of a case. However I think this just gives more to the prosecution in the criminal case and I'm all for that.
100%...I think Morgan is gooooooood!

I got all the way to about the 26th minute of the 5th part. When Lee talks about Casey's reputation in the family as to whether or not they consider or had discussed that she told a lot of lies. At first he says no. Then keeps talking and finally comes up with the statement that yes, she would lie to protect her child and that, yes, she would lie to protect herself. Then he admits that he, himself, would lie to protect himself. And then he has the audacity to ask Morgan if he wouldn't do the same.

My question is: Doesn't this statement cancel out his oath to tell the truth?

I finally decided that if he admitted that he would lie to protect himself, why the poop am I spending all this time listening to his lies? I quit!!!!!

This family is nuts!

I must be remembering things incorrectly.

For some reason I had thought that the timer55 password went into effect around the time that Casey made all the flight arrangements for her friends' trip to Puerto Rico. Counting from the date of those flight reservations to the date of the trip was 55 days, as I recall.

Wasn't there something somewhere that indicated when that new password was used first?

YES!

In the interview LE had with CA, when they were going over the calendar.......I think, could've been another interview? (my mind is just boggled) She talked about this and what it could mean, it was around the time of the 'accident' the 'nanny' had?

Now I gotta know!

Ya, and we are to believe that he believe's this crock of carp when he does not remember all the stupid details of a fabricated story the same way we don't.
I think if somebody could interview KC right now before training she would not be able to repeat the same story.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89