Status
Not open for further replies.
hey LA how about trying out these DIRECTIONS

1. go get a winch with a cable

2. hook up winch to back of head,

3. if properly placed you will be able to pull your head out of your A_ _

please please please dont ban me... i could not resist

please :crazy:

No, please don't ban robotdog! We need to laugh or we will all cry.

ACTUALLY(last time... sorry), i would like to Thank LA for testifying under oath today, it can only help his niece to receive Justice.:toast:
Yup in a backwards sort of way...I think you're right.

I never let myself think he was refering to anybody but Caylee with the CMA comments, now that what it really was about is out of the horses (a$$) mouth I'm sicker then over the whole sham of a memorial.

I hear ya Indicat ... I still cry deeply, when I allow myself to watch a video of Caylee, so I don't very often anymore, it's too hard on me.

I suffer from depression chemically, and it's a side effect of a med I'm taking. So I have double jeopardy, but the things some of you have come up with in this thread, just flew right under my 'depression' radar, and I started laughing out loud. Good on you guys! ;)

I don't know if it is ok to say so, but I for one believe Caylee has been respectully interred or given to ashes and returned to her family. That phase is over, at least. She is at rest.

I know it is hard to function sometimes without a proper answer.

However, let us this one time make it "all about" the prisoner and that she gets what she deserves. Yes, it is about justice for Caylee. No more lies about love. mooo.

Now is time for the other side to take over: who, why, etc. moo.
mooo.

mew.

Yup in a backwards sort of way...I think you're right.

Ah yes, that backwards sort of way they are all so fond of, hope it bits them all in the arse.

It was said that KC had different descriptions of ZFG and her kids, etc. I wonder if this was because KC was not remembering the details of her previous 'mistruths', she was evolving them to fit the emerging tale or, she was purposefully creating confusion to hamper any investigation or identification? KC does seem not to tie herself down, such as a 4-hour window as when she went to work.

KC is an in the moment fluent propaganda machine.

I am unclear what it proved on behalf of the real ZG?

I guess she needs to show that Dopey was implicating her personally and not some generic FZFG?

And Alt.ZFG They get little sympathy, all the spot light on other ZFGs.

Taking the Lotus out for a spin.

Cheers!

Well I just got through the depo and must say that LA either has a brass set or is dumber than dirt.

He has got to be the cockiest guy I've ever seen. Neither he nor his sister has any respect at all for LE or the judicial system. LA came into this depo completely prepared to lie and say he knew nothing. As far as he knows everything happened the way KC said it did. That is very very nervy.

What really scares me is that he sat there oozing disdain and looked Morgan in the eye and flat out lied. People like that make me wonder what else they are capable of doing.

I hope they give him enough rope to hang himself. I sure hope somewhere along the line either LA or CA face obstuction charges.

When I got over being shocked then mad, I felt really really sad. How is it that out of all FOUR A's, not one of them has a shred of decency. How can not even ONE of them want to do the right thing and stand up for Caylee. It boggles my mind. The only thing I can see is that they were all raised together as a family and I guess it really is true that you learn what you live. Sad very sad. I often wonder if CA and GA created LA and KC or if living with a sociopath like KC created the dysfunction that the rest of the family now is.

No, please don't ban robotdog! We need to laugh or we will all cry.

yes, i agree with you- dont ban him :laugh::cool:

i like the part where LA says he went thru a fibbing stage in middle school

or something like that...

he never finished his fibbing stage.. he is in full blown FIB MODE

YES!

In the interview LE had with CA, when they were going over the calendar.......I think, could've been another interview? (my mind is just boggled) She talked about this and what it could mean, it was around the time of the 'accident' the 'nanny' had?

Now I gotta know!

I thought we figured out that TIMER55 referenced 55 days from June 15 until August 9 (Caylee's B-Day). KC knew she would have to produce Caylee to her family on her B-Day, thus she had 55 days to screw around until reality set in...

Don't know if any of you know much about the Morgan and Morgan law firm, but they are a large and reputable firm in Tampa. Not lightweights either. Used them myself. I'm confident that they will have no trouble winning Z's case.

They seem to be helping the State quite a bit in winning their case as well!

I never let myself think he was refering to anybody but Caylee with the CMA comments, now that what it really was about is out of the horses (a$$) mouth I'm sicker then over the whole sham of a memorial.

He wasn't referring to Cindy at the memorial because he said something about it being a long time since he was able to hug her. Cindy was petting him like a dog during a good part of his speech. He can hug her any time, he lives with her. I think his speech was for Casey only. Wow...he has come a long way in a short period of time from a teary-eyed memorial speech to a laugh-fest at the deposition. I wish they had put a big 24"x36" picture of Caylee in front of him while he told his whoppers today. He made a mockery of Caylee's memorial with his code talk to her killer and he made a mockery of the court deposition today. I wonder if he'll have that creepy laugh if/when they cuff him for OJ or worse.

It is interesting that it is ~8 months since Caylee was lost to us and the story hasn't improved much since what was rumored in the first 2 weeks. I wonder if LA did not plan on the depo happening today because he was definitely ill-prepared and did not do his homework or research prior statements. Also, the A's haven't really crafted a decent story that weaves this all together -- or the Defense for LA to preview. I wouldn't be surprised if CA and GA fumble and bumble around in the same way and there is no consistent story across the family. I would have been pleasantly surprised if they had a coordinated and well-thought out script.

I had the same reaction, Indicat. My stomach actually rolled.

It just occurred to me that law enforcement has been waiting for these depositions to be held.

They want as much sworn testimony from all the Anthonys as they can get.

I wonder how soon after George and Cindy testify at their own depositions we will be seeing some more arrests.

I'm glad KC is using the ZG in Blanchard Park story in her defense. It is ABSOLUTELY unbelievable!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dane_Fall