Not open for further replies.
http://www.refugeesunleashed.net/viewtopic.php?t=18007

LiveNLearn Posted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 4:35 am
Lee's Old Blogs ~ Holy Crap ~!!!

Tuesday, December 12, 2006
To All of You
Current mood: grateful
Category: Friends

Over the past week or so I've had so many great discussions, or encounters, with what I will say to be the most amazing group of friends that anyone could ever ask for. Casey, Mom, Dad, Nathalie, Brian, Fred, Anthony, Michelle, Sandra, Audra, Jody, Michele, Mary, Emily, Jason, Avey, Tim, Chuck, Tina, Melany, Kelly, Sara, Foyil, Amanda, Emilee, Andres, Josh, Anne, Mallory, Tibby, Tasha, Taylor, Lora, Melissa, and countless others

And this is how he determines he has hundreds of friends. He has 34 + countless. Not only is his English sadly lacking, his math skills aren't up to par either.

I honestly expected (maybe still expect) KC to stay away from the whole FZFG story. As you say ludicrous. It is like trying to have a serious discussion about known movements of the Tooth Fairy. It leads to all the nonsense about messages and phone calls in June/july right up to Caylee on the phone July 15th That lot is plainly nonsense and then requires FZFG to dump the body during searches and investigations?

morgan is crazy like a fox. he now has Lee Anthony on record as saying there is a Second ZFG story making it impossible now for KC defense team to back away from it. What are they going to say, that she lied to the cops, Then lied to her brother? this could not have been anything other than real life. :rolleyes:

And this is how he determines he has hundreds of friends. He has 34 + countless. Not only is his English sadly lacking, his math skills aren't up to par either.

with all this blogging and social media they do this family has a deep seated need for affirmation....

Is it at all possible - please open your minds peeps - that the last person to see Caylee alive was either GA or CA?

Tell me why not (pretend I'm a jury). Thank you in advance.

From what has been released we know that KC says 31 days missing which correlates to the 15th of June, Cindy - revised - says the 15th ... Father's Day ... George says morning of the 16th ... is that correct?

If Son of Spin and all the other Ants came out, even now, and said what is plain: "KC is a pathalogical lier. She made up this whole FZFG story on the spur of the moment. Just made up a name using common names. There never was such a person."
Surely that would help refute any claim that KC was singling out any particular person to blame, and help with the civil case?
It would not even harm the criminal case because sticking to that FZFG story is only going to condem KC from the start. If JB abandons the ludicrous FZFG story he has time to invent a better one?

From what has been released we know that KC says 31 days missing which correlates to the 15th of June, Cindy - revised - says the 15th ... Father's Day ... George says morning of the 16th ... is that correct?
Yes, then Cindy corrected herself, again.

This is what blew me away when I first read this blog. He drug 34 plus people in the past week or so into his very personal drama? Who does that? Who? You have to read the entire blog to get the full effect. He comes off like a melodramatic jilted junior high school girl.

http://www.refugeesunleashed.net/viewtopic.php?t=18007

(snip)
Over the past week or so I've had so many great discussions, or encounters, with what I will say to be the most amazing group of friends that anyone could ever ask for. Casey, Mom, Dad, Nathalie, Brian, Fred, Anthony, Michelle, Sandra, Audra, Jody, Michele, Mary, Emily, Jason, Avey, Tim, Chuck, Tina, Melany, Kelly, Sara, Foyil, Amanda, Emilee, Andres, Josh, Anne, Mallory, Tibby, Tasha, Taylor, Lora, Melissa, and countless others. If I missed you there, I apologize... Every effort on your part over the past week or so has had an amazing impact on my direction and where I'm at right now.

He is really f"d up Isn't he?
The A's language is just so strange. Just the way they word things...
The whole Mark hawkins wife connection is just another strange piece of this puzzle.

Am I the only one that see's where Lee is telling Morgan in the depo that Casey is the nanny? He did not flat out say that Casey said she was. But he said other..How many times have we not heard Casey state that she didn't feel she was a good enough mother. How many times have we not heard CINDY STATE THAT CASEY TOOK OFF WITH CAYLEE, MAYBE TO GET BACK AT HER? HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE HEAR THAT CASEY WAS JEALOUS OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN CINDY AND CAYLEE?

Question 12 page 57-58:

12. Q Did you ask Casey why does Zenaida Gonzalez want our baby?

17.-22 A (Lee) Casey's explanation on why Caylee would have been taken was to the extent of that Zenaida didn't think that Caylee should have been with Casey, for whatever reason, and that she was ...that she was taking Caylee from her for a period of time to teach her a lesson. (LEE:I do remember that for sure)

Lee Anthony Deposition Part 1:

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Lee%20Anthony%20Depo.pdf
Ya know, it makes as much sense as what another poster suggested...that if the As talked, Casey would get them. From the beginning, many here thought she had "something" on all of them. Maybe GA and CA were the last ones to see Caylee alive. Casey seems to hold them all in some kind of hypnotic trance..."Do as I say!" I don't get it.

This is what blew me away when I first read this blog. He drug 34 plus people in the past week or so into his very personal drama? Who does that? Who? You have to read the entire blog to get the full effect. He comes off like a melodramatic jilted junior high school girl.

(snip)
Over the past week or so I've had so many great discussions, or encounters, with what I will say to be the most amazing group of friends that anyone could ever ask for. Casey, Mom, Dad, Nathalie, Brian, Fred, Anthony, Michelle, Sandra, Audra, Jody, Michele, Mary, Emily, Jason, Avey, Tim, Chuck, Tina, Melany, Kelly, Sara, Foyil, Amanda, Emilee, Andres, Josh, Anne, Mallory, Tibby, Tasha, Taylor, Lora, Melissa, and countless others. If I missed you there, I apologize... Every effort on your part over the past week or so has had an amazing impact on my direction and where I'm at right now.
He really does have a flair for the dramatic.

<respectfully snipped>

I thought it was also interesting (and LA clearly knew about this!) that members of the general public who heard news reports about who Casey accused, and who are also familiar with MySpace, etc., actually believed that the plaintiff ZG might be the kidnapper, and contacted LA about it.

Yes, I caught that as a key point too! LA was contacted by many people in the general public forwarding him "this" ZFG's MySpace/Facebook accounts hoping to offer her up to him for investigation based on KC's description. She's the only one anyone could find.

I clearly remember the long threads on here picking apart this ZFG's MySpace/Facebook pages and their photos - including pics of her family and children - tracing her connections and addresses in PR, thinking she could be the one. KC's description led even intelligent people to this woman. No way is "this" ZFG's case "frivolous" just because she's up against an imaginary person that doesn't exist.

Am I the only one that see's where Lee is telling Morgan in the depo that Casey is the nanny? He did not flat out say that Casey said she was. But he said other..How many times have we not heard Casey state that she didn't feel she was a good enough mother. How many times have we not heard CINDY STATE THAT CASEY TOOK OFF WITH CAYLEE, MAYBE TO GET BACK AT HER? HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE HEAR THAT CASEY WAS JEALOUS OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN CINDY AND CAYLEE?

Question 12 page 57-58:

12. Q Did you ask Casey why does Zenaida Gonzalez want our baby?

17.-22 A (Lee) Casey's explanation on why Caylee would have been taken was to the extent of that Zenaida didn't think that Caylee should have been with Casey, for whatever reason, and that she was ...that she was taking Caylee from her for a period of time to teach her a lesson. (LEE:I do remember that for sure)

Lee Anthony Deposition Part 1:

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Lee Anthony Depo.pdf

You could very well be right, but my mind just won't make the leap. LOL My imagination was already stretched beyond its limit long ago, and now I'm in an eternal state of shocked-incredulous-outraged over this case.

Right, IIRC she said, revised once again, she heard them "getting ready" in KC's room on the morning of the 16th ... is that right?
Kinda like heard them breathing through the door. George NEVER said what they had been doing all morning, just that he saw them leave.

If Son of Spin and all the other Ants came out, even now, and said what is plain: "KC is a pathalogical lier. She made up this whole FZFG story on the spur of the moment. Just made up a name using common names. There never was such a person."
Surely that would help refute any claim that KC was singling out any particular person to blame, and help with the civil case?
It would not even harm the criminal case because sticking to that FZFG story is only going to condem KC from the start. If JB abandons the ludicrous FZFG story he has time to invent a better one?

I thought that's where JB was headed, but he's made comments recently that indicate not. So I'm scratching my head wondering how he's going to defend his client by sticking with that silly defense?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member