2009.02.27 - Lee's Deposition

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
George said they walked out, Caylee even went to him and kissed him goodbye.

Over and over on NG, he and Blink even made a bet over it. This started with the original DNA reports and no matter how many ways it was explained to LP that the DNA was not complete, only showing maternal factors, he could not be convinced.

I knew he made innuendo(sp) but I was unaware it had gone that far. Thanks.

I cannot wait to read LP's deposition by JM! That will be a good one and I suspect the two will get along famously! It will be straightforward and informative!

O/T

wish I could!

I think there is a connection between these two men.

Snapping fingers...

Why haven't we discussed JM's wonderful dig at LA which went something like this:

JM to LA: I don't want to joust with you. You're very good at it. You enjoy it.

Anybody remember the exact quote or which of the tapes I should search for it so I can link it here?

I liked that part too. At first Lee thought he was being complimented ...
It is in the Part 5 tape, when Morgan is talking to Lee about him not telling police the new Blanchard Park theory. Lee kept saying that LE "must" have been aware. But, Morgan's specific question to Lee, was did LEE TELL POLICE the new Blanchard Park story.

Snapping fingers...

Why haven't we discussed JM's wonderful dig at LA which went something like this:

Anybody remember the exact quote or which of the tapes I should search for it so I can link it here?

I think they realize it is a sport for Lee and he does enjoy it, JMO. Who is JM, Friday?

Never mind on the ? I realized it is who I know as Morgan, LOL

I agree with you. Morgan is another LP, IMO. He's using ZG to insert himself into this case for his own fame and glory. At least 75% of what he asked had nothing at all to do with the civil suit. Morgan wants to play hero - getting all the answers the public has been crying out for - but it's not his place. Lee and his attorney should have walked out. Cindy and George should continue to fight the deposition, or ask for a written list of questions to be approved in advance by the judge. Morgan is greatly overstepping.
I don't see JM as a dummy...he knows the law. Do you think LA received ineffectual counsel?

I know, I know. But I'm going back to square one. CA is the last known person to be with Caylee (they had to drive home in the car from nursing home together).

Maybe CA found KC and took Caylee from her on June 14.

You know, I have not dared to share my other theory in fear of being bombarded with daggers and such LOL...but I have been doing a lot of thinking about what possible reasonable doubt I would have if I were on the Jury. One question would be...the last person that we have evidence of being with Caylee was Cindy. After that video of June 15, nobody really knows what happen. Except that Cindy and Casey had a big fight and Cindy had her hands on Casey's neck. From what is said, they fought often. Nobody was home when that happen, except for Cindy, Casey and I assume Caylee since Cindy took her to see her father on Father's Day. Is Casey protecting someone else knowing she is innocent and has no worries? I still feel Casey is the one who hurt Caylee don't get me wrong..just looking at all the possibilities. Just a thought. Sorry if I offend anyone for throwing this out there.

Snapping fingers...

Well, this explains why I couldn't find it in a quick search.
Q I don't want to be -- I don't want to juice
the with you because you're good at it.
http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Lee Anthony Depo (2).pdf
page 232
line 21

I don't see JM as a dummy...he knows the law. Do you think LA received ineffectual counsel?

I'm not saying that Morgan is a dummy. I do question his motivation for getting involved in this case. It's obvious that his objective is not simply to clear ZG's name but to make a name for himself. He's playing for the masses. Yes, Luka was so ineffective as to be a joke. No way should he have allowed Lee to answer so many questions that had absolutely nothing to do with the civil suit.

You know, I have not dared to share my other theory in fear of being bombarded with daggers and such LOL...but I have been doing a lot of thinking about what possible reasonable doubt I would have if I were on the Jury. One question would be...the last person that we have evidence of being with Caylee was Cindy. After that video of June 15, nobody really knows what happen. Except that Cindy and Casey had a big fight and Cindy had her hands on Casey's neck. From what is said, they fought often. Nobody was home when that happen, except for Cindy, Casey and I assume Caylee since Cindy took her to see her father on Father's Day. Is Casey protecting someone else knowing she is innocent and has no worries? I still feel Casey is the one who hurt Caylee don't get me wrong..just looking at all the possibilities. Just a thought. Sorry if I offend anyone for throwing this out there.
No offense...we batted around this theory very early on.

There has not yet been any evidence released showing that Casey and Cindy had a fight on the 15th.

Very much appreciated!!!

It didn't take long at all for me to find Lee's blog but then I got delayed getting back to you cos of a phone call..Glad to see you got the link while I was gone :)

I would have wanted to see Luka ask for proof that ZG is a Fernandez. Maybe it isn't legal for him to demand that, or maybe only the defendant (KC/JB) or Judge can demand such a thing.

After hearing the comments last night, yes! He had a hearing to attend at 10:30am but went with LA to begin the deposition at 9:30am expecting the deposition to be cancelled because he assumed the media would be there??? I do wonder! :waitasec:

Something is so stinky, so not right, so ludicrous that there has to be a missing link somewhere that would cause a lot of the lies to fall into place. Nothing could be this weird if you were making it up.

Now I'd better take a break before my dog bites me. There is no way to catch up on this thread, it's impossible!

There has not yet been any evidence released showing that Casey and Cindy had a fight on the 15th.

IIRC Lee said something about it to LE (from the docs) but failed to mention it in the depo..In fact, when asked he said he didn't "know" or "think" anything caused sis to leave home :waitasec:

Am I the only one that see's where Lee is telling Morgan in the depo that Casey is the nanny? He did not flat out say that Casey said she was. But he said other..How many times have we not heard Casey state that she didn't feel she was a good enough mother. How many times have we not heard CINDY STATE THAT CASEY TOOK OFF WITH CAYLEE, MAYBE TO GET BACK AT HER? HOW MANY TIMES HAVE WE HEAR THAT CASEY WAS JEALOUS OF THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN CINDY AND CAYLEE?

Question 12 page 57-58:

12. Q Did you ask Casey why does Zenaida Gonzalez want our baby?

17.-22 A (Lee) Casey's explanation on why Caylee would have been taken was to the extent of that Zenaida didn't think that Caylee should have been with Casey, for whatever reason, and that she was ...that she was taking Caylee from her for a period of time to teach her a lesson. (LEE:I do remember that for sure)

Lee Anthony Deposition Part 1:

http://www.cfnews13.com/uploadedFiles/Stories/Local/Lee Anthony Depo.pdf

I totally agree because Cindy thought Casey was taking Caylee away for a period of time to teach Cindy a lesson. Lee is saying in his own words that KC is ZFG.

My reaction to his list of 34 supportive friends was that he must have whined to anyone he could grab. LOL

Reading it made my eyes bleed, those poor people deserved more than a shout out on MySpace.

I would have wanted to see Luka ask for proof that ZG is a Fernandez. Maybe it isn't legal for him to demand that, or maybe only the defendant (KC/JB) or Judge can demand such a thing.
I don't know about Luka asking for proof, but what about Baez who is representing the defendant?

I have never heard anyone in LE or any of the prosecutors or ZG attorney's address the fact of the phone call from the nanny to KC when she supposedly talked to Caylee, that we now know that Caylee was deceased at this time. I want to know how all of them will explain this.

:Welcome-12-june::balloons:
LMAO Can't wait for that one either

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members