2009.02.27 - Lee's Deposition

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
And this is how he determines he has hundreds of friends. He has 34 + countless. Not only is his English sadly lacking, his math skills aren't up to par either.

My reaction to his list of 34 supportive friends was that he must have whined to anyone he could grab. LOL

POSTED: 5:55 am EDT September 9, 2008

Bodyguards with bounty hunter Leonard Padilla said Caylee's mother, Casey Anthony, shared another theory with them about when and where the toddler disappeared.

The bodyguards shared the theory with CNN's Nancy Grace on Monday night.

Nancy Grace: What did she tell you Robert about leaving little Caylee in a park with numerous people?

Robert Dick: Well, basically, it just changed a little bit. The story is still kind of the same but instead of the sawgrass ...

Nancy Grace: The only thing that's the same is that the alleged Zenaida Gonzalez is there. Tell me.

Robert Dick: That's right, but she met her at Blanchard Park instead.

Dick is a bodyguard with Padilla. He said Casey Anthony changed her story yet again.

Investigators said she originally told them she dropped the toddler off at an apartment complex, but Dick said she recently said it was Blanchard Park.
http://www.wesh.com/news/17426676/detail.html

I know I'm going out on a limb here but could it have been CA who caught up with KC on June 14 let's say? CA had Caylee with her on 6/15. They all started out saying the whole ordeal began on 6/8.

Most got this same impression when we heard him LAUGHING while explaining the horrible smell from the car in the A's garage to LE..At that time he already knew it was DECOMP & it had to be from his precious little neice!

It was a demented LAUGH from a demented person..Sick & simple!..There's no way around it for me..IOW!..I can't & don't buy the "nervous" theory.
Word mcword word amysmom, the laughing at the smell really just seemed bizzare , but of course since that time I am truly covinced this whole family lives in bizzaro world

BTW...if you ever do change your mind about writing a book about this...it would be the ONLY one I'd read.

If I ever write one on this, I'll send all my pals here free copies. :)

Kinda like heard them breathing through the door. George NEVER said what they had been doing all morning, just that he saw them leave.

It would be interesting to know if George saw them both WALK out of the house, or if Casey was carrying Caylee. Could she have been dead that morning when they left the house? I mean if Casey was carrying her?

If I ever write one on this, I'll send all my pals here free copies. :)

Believe me, your W/S pals will be the first ones standing in line at the book stores for the first autographed copies!:blowkiss:

Sorry ...but huh?

I know, I know. But I'm going back to square one. CA is the last known person to be with Caylee (they had to drive home in the car from nursing home together).

Maybe CA found KC and took Caylee from her on June 14.

It would be interesting to know if George saw them both WALK out of the house, or if Casey was carrying Caylee. Could she have been dead that morning when they left the house? I mean if Casey was carrying her?

I'm glad you addressed this because I've had the same question. All I've heard is that GA saw them leave and described Caylee's clothing.

Believe me, your W/S pals will be the first ones standing in line at the book stores for the first autographed copies!:blowkiss:

You mean you guys would be willing to pay for the book? Wow, I am really feeling the love here today. LOL

Why do we SO believe GA? Afterall, he is the father of two of the most lying children ever known to man!

Snapping fingers...

Why haven't we discussed JM's wonderful dig at LA which went something like this:

JM to LA: I don't want to joust with you. You're very good at it. You enjoy it.

Anybody remember the exact quote or which of the tapes I should search for it so I can link it here?

Well, that would have been slightly problematical for KC what with Caylee being duct taped and all. And IIRC, the clothes on the remains were not the same as what George described.

Suppose that KC goofed when she reported she hadn't seen Caylee in 31 days? I mean, suppose that was the truth, and Caylee was killed on the 15th instead of the 16th and her goof was actually telling the truth.
Just a thought.

George said they walked out, Caylee even went to him and kissed him goodbye.

Did LP say Lee?

Over and over on NG, he and Blink even made a bet over it. This started with the original DNA reports and no matter how many ways it was explained to LP that the DNA was not complete, only showing maternal factors, he could not be convinced.

I forgot about that! He said he did delete them, didn't he? How dare he do that when his sister was the subject of a criminal investigation?! I know I'd be in jail if I did half the things this family has done in their efforts to derail LE--including perjuring themselves on sworn statements.

LE has been more than compassionate and forgiving to GA and CA, which is understandable, but why does LA deserve this same blanket leniency? No matter what he says, he was not nearly as close to Caylee as his parents were.
So how does that jive with JG's statement that Casey deleted pics? I'd like to know the timeline.

QUOTE=Friday;3386817]You mean you guys would be willing to pay for the book? Wow, I am really feeling the love here today. LOL[/QUOTE]

Yes , we would! I feel a :grouphug:[ coming on!

I haven't had time to read all 36 pages of this thread nor the transcripts, but I watched some snippets of it and I have to make a comment here.
First of all, it seems to me Mr. Morgan is wearing two hats. He is acting as attorney for his client, and also trying to act as prosecutor. A lot of the questions have absolutely NOTHING to do with clearing his client's name, and EVERYTHING to do with the criminal case against Casey. Asking Lee who he referred to as CMA in the memorial... what did that have to do with ZG? I said the same thing when I read the list of questions he wanted Casey to answer, because there were some questions that should be left to the prosecutors in the criminal case.
This deposition should have taken no more than 20 minutes if he had stuck to questions regarding his client's civil case, and it stretched into 3 hours? And I heard him state last night that it was not over, they intended to continue it on Monday. WTH? Mr. Morgan is stepping WAY over the line for his client, and someone should put a stop to it.
I don't blame George or Cindy for trying to postpone their depositions. This man should NOT be allowed to do this to this family, in spite of how gleeful everyone seems to be about it!! He is out to publicly humiliate them, and he has no legal right to delve into the criminal matter outside of how it affected his client, and a lot of the things he talked about last night was way beyond that.... he was analyzing Lee's body language and suggesting things that were completely removed from ZG's case. When was he hired by the state attorney's office to prosecute? How does he know when to switch hats? This is completely ridiculous, and he should be ashamed... if not disbarred!
I know that it is the general consensus here to hate all the Anthonys, but I am surprised that some of the legal eagles her can't see the ramifications of this whole thing, maybe they did and I missed it.

I agree with you. Morgan is another LP, IMO. He's using ZG to insert himself into this case for his own fame and glory. At least 75% of what he asked had nothing at all to do with the civil suit. Morgan wants to play hero - getting all the answers the public has been crying out for - but it's not his place. Lee and his attorney should have walked out. Cindy and George should continue to fight the deposition, or ask for a written list of questions to be approved in advance by the judge. Morgan is greatly overstepping.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member