2009.02.27 - Lee's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Floor Plan as requested:

picture.php

I never tied the car to this...and now I believe more than I ever had that Casey may not have been there that evening.

It would have been so easy for Cindy to have said, "I could hear them in the bedroom, and as I left for work I noted Casey's car in the driveway."

But, she didn't. It was left very vague, only hearing them breathing in the bedroom. It was sometime later that George stated he saw Casey and Caylee leave at 12:50 pm on the 16th. As a matter of fact, it was a few weeks later that we learned this, when Greta Van Susteran had a sit-down interview with George and Cindy in their home.

This has always been a red flag to me. If George did, in fact, see Casey and Caylee leave on the 16th, this should have been one of the initial facts in the case.

Mine is blankn to
Your problem looks like you have not done enough posts.

There are rule about limited access at start. I do not know what the rule is. There may be lots you can not see.
Can you see the pic at post 1663 just above this?

I know this has been brought up elsewhere, but I can't help myself....IF KC story about ZFG/Jay Bl. Pk was true (I know it isn't but humor me), then why hasn't she requested an interview with the police now that Caylee is gone? It's so stupid that LA and the whole lot of them continue on with this charade, and Lee's testimony just continues to go along with the story KC told them. Why don't they open their eyes??? Good grief, I'm going crazy.

Your problem looks like you have not done enough posts.

There are rule about limited access at start. I do not know what the rule is. There may be lots you can not see.
Can you see the pic at post 1663 just above this?
You're right. I don't have enough posts!

Good question...I thought I saw him once. OMG...I can't even trust my memory anymore. This case has gone on too long!

Kassen appeared recently on JVM as one of her talking heads.

I know this has been brought up elsewhere, but I can't help myself....IF KC story about ZFG/Jay Bl. Pk was true (I know it isn't but humor me), then why hasn't she requested an interview with the police now that Caylee is gone? It's so stupid that LA and the whole lot of them continue on with this charade, and Lee's testimony just continues to go along with the story KC told them. Why don't they open their eyes??? Good grief, I'm going crazy.
I think it's all an illusion!

That is by Pookie55 I think. and it is a good floorplan. She worked on that at the time we were making a plan. It does not include any of the details from docs such as where cadaver dogs hit.
If you can see that, why can't you see pictures at WS?
Maybe 'cause it's linked to photobucket? Got a semi-old puter?

Well, am fixin to go to page 61. Looks like alot of you are goin to bed and that is wonderful. Am hoping to get to page 67 before I drag myself to bed. Thanks to all of you here at W/S. I love you guys.

Well, am fixin to go to page 61. Looks like alot of you are goin to bed and that is wonderful. Am hoping to get to page 67 before I drag myself to bed. Thanks to all of you here at W/S. I love you guys.
Oh, mama...you are good! I couldn't even make it thru the videos yesterday, kept falling asleep.
I have so been where you are now!!
oxoxoxox

Maybe 'cause it's linked to photobucket? Got a semi-old puter?
Does that mean you don't see any of the pictures that people put in posts?

I am no authority but I think if you can see that photobucket pic you should see pics here as well?

Lee Anthony Deposed In Zenaida Defamation Lawsuit

The deposition hearing for Lee Anthony in the defamation lawsuit filed by Zenaida Gonzalez against Casey is now over.

Read the depositions

http://www.cfnews13.com/Default.aspx

His laughing made me get goosebumps-- this family truly should /could be called the "Adams" family--they are spooky.

Slightly O/T but when CA does get deposed, I'll be like a kid in a candy store reading her answers about why she never made a point to know who was watching Caylee when KC was "working." She'll bristle at those questions she'll probably look like a porcupine.

Does that mean you don't see any of the pictures that people put in posts?

I am no authority but I think if you can see that photobucket pic you should see pics here as well?
No, I see all the little pics. Hey, I'm not that weird...it wasn't only me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member