2009.02.27 - Lee's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Great post Valhall
Question for anyone:
Does this new information tie into the mystery card that was confiscated from Casey's wallet (by LE) THE NIGHT Lee took a road trip to Casey's hideout with TonE?
IMO Yes.

I believe it might. Lee described an "id type" card that CA pulled out of KC's purse and the detective quickly snatched it away.

I have two theories at this time: 1. the license was expired in May (if that ZG was KC) and possibly retained by LE, or 2. the card CA pulled from the purse was the expired ZG driver's license.

If it is the second, then I would think that CA saw what she was holding.

I am floored Valhall with all of the information you have uncovered, FLOORED ! Thank you !

after watsching :laugh: the video of LA

i think he is frightening, if he believes this LOAD of BULL then my oh my

Houshton :laugh: we have a problem

Law Enforcement should still be looking for misshhhing kids of ZFG

i mean, really she has kids and if ZFG is missing and cant be located then her kids have been obvioshhhhly :laugh: pulled from school and are in danger

these people are nuts

I think it is a requirement that if one views an apartment they have to have a picture ID. Wouldn't ZFG had to have hers when she went to see the elusive apartment? If there is no one in Florida's data base, does she have an out of state license? I may have missed that.

Valhall, I think your post deserves its own thread. You've connected the dots for me!

I think it is a requirement that if one views an apartment they have to have a picture ID. Wouldn't ZFG had to have hers when she went to see the elusive apartment? If there is no one in Florida's data base, does she have an out of state license? I may have missed that.

The statement about no driver's license for the "zenaida" is for the "zenaida" on the myspace with a birthdate of 2/19/85...not the real ZFG. Plus, you can get a state ID without having a driver's license.

I still can not get passed Lee not knowing if Casey had Job or where she worked.
I have about 25 members of our family and I can tell you were they worked.
I wonder if Lee was on the outs with his close knit family for a while?????
He lied and lied over and over again, Can you get in trouble for lying in Depostion?????

IIRC, former President Clinton did once or twice. In a deposition, you are under oath and can be held in contempt. Whether that happens or not usually depends on how big the lie, and how badly it "wants" prosecution.

Exactly, and not only will they be able to determine the IP of the log-ins of caseyomarie's myspace, but of the premeditated "zenaida" myspace set up on June 16th, just prior to KC "kicking off" the whole "Zanny stole my baby" story.

http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=389838213

And they will be able to tell if she accessed this zenaida myspace account from JB's office during the countless days she spent her full day at his office. And they will be able to tell that it is not merely a coincidence that 1.) the zenaida myspace was created on the same day Caylee was last seen, and 2. the zenaida myspace was last accessed on the last free day - when KC went to jail for good.

They will be able to see what IP coincidentally chose a "Dora the Explorer" dancing doll as their myspace picture when at the same time Caylee had a Dora the Explorer backpack (and most likely a Dora pony, as referenced as a "toy horse" found with the remains).

They will be able to see what IP...so coincidentally...chose a birthday on the zenaida myspace that is February 19th - where KC's is March 19th.

Age 23 on 02/18/09:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/Valhall/zenaidamyspace021809.jpg

Age 24 on 02/19/09:
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v476/Valhall/zenaidamyspace021909.jpg

Apparently this myspace "zenaida" doesn't drive, because the Florida DMV shows no one with the first name zenaida having a birthday of 02/19/85 in their database.

And hopefully they will be able to obtain what, if any content, was posted on that account and subsequently removed prior to 10/14....the last date of entry. And they will be able to tell what IP...so coincidentally...chose "Miami" as the location when we have seen KC keep centering back on Miami as a possible place for "Zanny".

They will most likely be able to tell us exactly what time on 06/16/08 that account was set up. And since the forensics from KC's laptop show NO user activity for the entire day of the 16th, and the forensics for the Anthony desktop show only activity for a brief time in the morning and then again just prior to GA going to work, and no activity after he left work....if the IP matches the Anthony IP, that time of creation will NECESSARILY preface the disappearance of Caylee. Pointing to premeditation of the whole scenario and a "plan" as KC walked Caylee out of that house.

They, of course, already know that this myspace wouldn't show up on the computer forensic search for "zenaida" because there is no "zenaida" in the URL for this myspace. But they also now know what to perform a forensic search on to see if the Anthony desktop accessed this myspace.

Then, maybe, they will be able to tell us why the 22 year old Zenaida Gonzalez who got two traffic tickets in Orlando by an OCSO officer in May 2008 - one for not yielding at an intersection, the other for not have a valid driver's license was able to completely satisfy the ticket for not yielding, but was unable to produce a valid license at the June 11th arraignment for not possessing the license. And maybe they will explain why the payments on the fine for not having a license were kept up until KC went back to jail for good and then this "Zenaida Gonzalez" fell off the face of the earth. Maybe they will explain why, on February 19th, 2009, "Zenaida" didn't show up for her last chance to keep her license and they subsequently issued a court-ordered suspension of that license. Maybe they will explain why in the Florida database this Zenaida Gonzalez has never been able to have her social security number verified in the system...was it because this "Zenaida" is an illegal? or is it because she is somebody else who already has a valid license that has the social security number verified? (like KC). Is it a coincidence that this ZG has an address to a home that is owned by two people whose permanent address is in New York and appears to be a winter home for them, while KC insinuated a possible New York connection?

Maybe LE will also be able to explain why on 09/11/08 a previous traffic citation KC received on 08/04/03 for not possessing a valid driver's license, and which was marked as satisfied and dismissed on 08/12/03 when she did produce her driver's license, was changed from a "dismissed" status to "prosecutorial". Did they find that on 8/12/03 she had two driver's licenses, one with the name "Zenaida Gonzalez"? Possessing two driver's licenses in Florida is a felony offense.

Did KC run with people who had two driver's licenses? Yes...Lauren Coppel was stopped on 10/14/04 for DUI and subsequently also received a citation for "possessing more than one valid Florida driver's license"...she had to lawyer up to get out of that one.

It appears KC is ZG...it appears she created the myspace "zenaida" page before she left the Anthony residence on the 16th. It appears she planned something that required a "zenaida" and with the "timer55" backing out to June 15th, it appears she started this plan on that evening, probably right after CA almost choked the crap out of her. The LE can explain what that "zenaida-requiring" plan was and why we have the odd coincidence of Caylee turning up missing and then dead and it tying to a kidnapping "Zenaida"...they can explain all these coincidences to us some day. They'll probably also explain to us the bizarre coincidence that will follow this post when coincident to a JB visit to KC in the jail, the "zenaida" myspace will mysteriously, after months of no access, be accessed. Because I fear that, to be quite honest...I think JB has some one watching this site and that's why I haven't said anything about the myspace page here before now. But maybe just outright stating that we know what's up JB!!! will make him think twice about that one. But, of course, he can just pass username and password to good ol' Lee on the backside...Lee the formatter, Lee the expunger....Lee the "blue screen of death".

KC isn't lying...the last person she saw Caylee with was Zenaida Gonzalez.

A wonderful, informative post. Amazing, actually. I just hope LE has also tied all these "strings" together.

And this whole time I was thinking it was the physical evidence such as constituents of human decomposition in the trunk and the Caylee hair with a "death band".

Sure that is pretty good evidence but doesnt show premeditation or disprove the Zanny theory, but if they have proof that KC made up the ZG story and has used ZG as an alias and made up the myspace the day Caylee died it proves that she planned the death and that she is responsible for the eveidence found in the trunk and planned to blame it on a ZG that she simply made up and doesnt exist.

Either way between the physical evidence and all this premeditated ZG planning I think LE has lots of evidence. I can't wait until all the pieces of the puzzle are put together. Its all so weird and unbelivable.

Sure that is pretty good evidence but doesnt show premeditation or disprove the Zanny theory, but if they have proof that KC made up the ZG story and has used ZG as an alias and made up the myspace the day Caylee died it proves that she planned the death and that she is responsible for the eveidence found in the trunk and planned to blame it on a ZG that she simply made up and doesnt exist.

Either way between the physical evidence and all this premeditated ZG planning I think LE has lots of evidence. I can't wait until all the pieces of the puzzle are put together. Its all so weird and unbelivable.

Exactly. The physical evidence ties the dead body to being in KC's possession, but it doesn't address accident versus premeditation. The concern over this myspace is if it was set up at an IP they can trace KC to on the 16th...it's premeditation...at least on the part of the story. Like I said, if it was set up at the Anthony home, it's premeditation of the disappearance and the story. If it was set up else where in Orlando (internet cafe, library, TL's computer, LA's computer), it's premeditation of the Zenaida story.

I have a feeling it was set up at the Anthony home...but I don't have any proof of that.

Valhall, I think your post deserves its own thread. You've connected the dots for me!

I agree! And I thought after seeing Lee's info from the deposition that KC had told him that Zanny had changed her password and was instructing her daily for those 31 days that her computer "stuff" was going to be more interesting than we originally thought. And that's saying something! Your information takes it to a whole new level beyond even that!

Valhall,
Just curious, it sounds like you had this all pieced together a long time ago. Why did you decide this was a good time to share your info?

Valhall,
Just curious, it sounds like you had this all pieced together a long time ago. Why did you decide this was a good time to share your info?

I actually posted my theory along with evidence on January 29th over on my hubby's website

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread432443/pg1'

just to see if some one could shoot holes in it or bring more to the table. But I was very fearful of posting here because I really do believe the defense is watching WebSleuths. I don't think the defense is even smart enough to be googling casey returns, so I didn't feel like they would find it over there...although, with it being a conspiracy website, they would have not put much credit into anyway.

I wanted to allow time for LE to do what they needed to do. I also was watching for the birthdate. I think it's been ample time for LE to have requested any info from myspace at this point. But in addition, I felt I was running the risk of the Anthony team finding the site without it being brought to light, and destroying anything that might be valuable there (i.e. Lee and his account deleting tendencies).

I just didn't want it to go away before it's properly been investigated...and hopefully if LE hasn't done so yet, they will now.

Snip:

When LA talked about this alledged kidnapping in the park, it was so ludicrous that I laughed. I mean, just envision it: They're in a popular park on a pretty day around lunch time, so it's extremely likely there are people within sight or hearing.

Now then, Kidnapper #1 (the sister) couldn't possibly help "ZFG" restrain KC because Kidnapper #1 had to shepherd three little kids over to the car and get them into it, which means she couldn't move fast; she couldn't let go of them and run to "ZFG's" aid; and she couldn't drive off without ZFG. :rolling:

Now, Kidnapper #2 (the illusive ZFG) not only had to restrain KC, she also had to leave KC standing there and then sprint to the vehicle before KC (the athletic runner and world class screamer) could catch her or even scream for help.

And during all the above our alleged victim (KC) was in "stasis" -- which appears to be a state of extreme suprise that supposedly quells the most powerful of all human instincts--the instinct of a mother to protect her child and to risk her own life to keep that child safely with her.

Nope, I'm not buying that.

Friday, I laughed, too.
I actually had visions of the three "OTHER KIDS" running around like crazies sliding and playing on the monkey bars while the "kidnapping" was going down...and then ZFG and Samantha taking the 10 minutes it takes to tear kids away from a park and buckle them into the car...:bang: What was Casey doing? Sitting idly by, planning the stripper pole search. :rolleyes:

I actually posted my theory along with evidence on January 29th over on my hubby's website

http://www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread432443/pg1'

just to see if some one could shoot holes in it or bring more to the table. But I was very fearful of posting here because I really do believe the defense is watching WebSleuths. I don't think the defense is even smart enough to be googling casey returns, so I didn't feel like they would find it over there...although, with it being a conspiracy website, they would have not put much credit into anyway.

I wanted to allow time for LE to do what they needed to do. I also was watching for the birthdate. I think it's been ample time for LE to have requested any info from myspace at this point. But in addition, I felt I was running the risk of the Anthony team finding the site without it being brought to light, and destroying anything that might be valuable there (i.e. Lee and his account deleting tendencies).

I just didn't want it to go away before it's properly been investigated...and hopefully if LE hasn't done so yet, they will now.

ValHall,
You've really got me thinking this morning. I am SO GLAD you shared your theory with us, and it makes perfect sense to me.
The ZFG=Perp theory has crossed my mind many times, from the very beginning. YOU, my friend, put it all out there in a nice, neat package...
Thank you for that!!! :clap:

ETA: I think the A team reads here, too.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV