2009.02.28 Geraldo at Large

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ummm...stereotypes suck.
I know several African American men that don't own high end everything...Payless Shoes and Goodwill clothes like everyone else around here.

Yeah, I'm a black male and I have no high-end clothes to speak of, lol, even for someone my age (I'm only 20)..... Too poor to put a whole lotta money into pricey clothes and shoes.

After hearing about this interview with Crystal and stuff I'm really leaning towards her staging this abduction to make Ron look like a bad parent. I'm really, really leaning towards that now. That would explain almost everything that's happened so far.

Does Crystal really expect anyone to believe this? I have seen new lows reached now with putting little Ronald, Jr. on national TV, and even alledging that a black man wearing black with squeaking shoes took Haleigh. He would not have just quietly gone back to sleep, IMO.

you'd think he would've:

1) shouted "sissy!! sissy!! where u goin'?"
2) started crying loudly enough to wake misty if she was there
3) woken misty up if she were there and told her "sissy is gone!!"

riiight???!!

this RJ story makes NO SENSE to me either :twocents:

so true... i don't know any drug dealers... but i know plenty of black men... and none of them wear cheap anything.

every black guy i know has at least as many shoes as i have... and they're all high end brands.

Wow. I find that incredibly racist!:mad:

If this is true they need to get Misti's computer records and phone messages to see who she was involved with. She could have been tricked into communicating with perverts online with Haleigh running around in the background and they found out where she lived.

Not My Kids: I guess I stereotyped black guys in a well groomed stylish way, but really meant the younger gangster types and especially any guys that dealt drugs and have money to buy shoes, not the regular run of the mill persons of any race who don't have much money.

Now I would like to know the ratio of black to white in the neighborhood.
Not that I believe that story at all, personally I think that is what Crystal came up with and Junior just repeated it..
Too, that leads me to ask..
1. Wouldn't that be a huge red flag if a black man dressed all in black had a little blonde white girl, with no one else around?
2. Would Junior have called an African American a black man? Reason I say this is because if they were good friends with African American's then I wouldn't think that Haleigh nor Junior would be allowed to call them "black people."..Least, my children are not allowed to.

Yeah, I'm a black male and I have no high-end clothes to speak of, lol, even for someone my age (I'm only 20)..... Too poor to put a whole lotta money into pricey clothes and shoes.

After hearing about this interview with Crystal and stuff I'm really leaning towards her staging this abduction to make Ron look like a bad parent. I'm really, really leaning towards that now. That would explain almost everything that's happened so far.

My personal theory is that she had someone she knew take Haleigh. I don't think she took her herself, but she knows where she is and who has her...or possibly by this point, had her until something went wrong.

Thanks, cjk2009!

I think Crystal had a part in this as well as someone else going right along with her.

Well at least we now know that Misty was at home that night and not out at a party. 1 rumor down 100 more to go

I agree, I have never doubted Misty from day one...that girl is telling the truth. I remember being 17, I could sleep through anything. Both of my children were the same way at that age...I always told them that I could set a bomb off while they were sleeping and they would never hear it lol. Misty shows more emotion over this than Haleighs own mother IMO. GR makes my blood boil...I honestly would like to knock his teeth out right now for putting that little boy in danger....for ratings.:furious::furious::furious:

you'd think he would've:

riiight???!!

Unless he knew who it was:p Things that make ya go hmmmm:)

Not that I believe that story at all, personally I think that is what Crystal came up with and Junior just repeated it..
1. Wouldn't that be a huge red flag if a black man dressed all in black had a little blonde white girl, with no one else around?
2. Would Junior have called an African American a black man? Reason I say this is because if they were good friends with African American's then I wouldn't think that Haleigh nor Junior would be allowed to call them "black people."..Least, my children are not allowed to.

ITA. . . not to mention that she just put every African American in the neighborhood under suspicion!

you'd think he would've:

riiight???!!

Exactly! I think that is what a child of his age would have done!

you'd think he would've:

riiight???!!

I wonder if he has ever said that he was threatened? But then again, would a 3 almost 4 year old understand a threat from a stranger?

There was an interview of sorts with Ronald's African American friend talking about searching not long ago... so he did indeed have African American friends.
If I am not mistaken, this guy was talking about how him and Ron were best friends, he was standing in front of a maroon car, talking about what a horrible thing this is, and how he just came out to help search cause he was close to the family.

I agree, I have never doubted Misty from day one...that girl is telling the truth. I remember being 17, I could sleep through anything. Both of my children were the same way at that age...I always told them that I could set a bomb off while they were sleeping and they would never hear it lol. Misty shows more emotion over this than Haleighs own mother IMO. GR makes my blood boil...I honestly would like to knock his teeth out right now for putting that little boy in danger....for ratings.:furious::furious::furious:

I think we should sic granny on him again. She would kick his butz.

I believe Geraldo and Crystal were wrong to show Jr on TV,
but that doesn't make Ronald a good guy.
Crystal can be irresponsible and stupid at the same time
that Ronald is an abuser...and I do believe he is.
^i^

Honestly I dont think there was ever violence. Does Ron cuss and have a temper yea but that doesnt mean he gets violent. I never believed her from the get go. She tries to hard to convince people. She's a spitting image of my ex sister law:furious:

:D

Something tells me you are a very honest man!

I've got lots of clothes and shoes because I am old and I never throw anything away!

ITA. . . not to mention that she just put every African American in the neighborhood under suspicion!

Gosh, don't even get me started on how I feel about that..
What if there is only 1 African American who lives in that neighborhood? This person's life could possibly be destroyed over what she did tonight. I am appalled. First of all, if those children are being taught to label the color of individuals, I am terribly sad over it, sad and pissed. I know that everyone may not agree with me on that, but it is how I feel.

You are kidding? Right? Please tell me yes. Restore my faith in humanity...

i kid you not...
if it helps, i don't know many black people. but the ones i do know aren't "ghetto" like they're sometimes painted to be. even when i go to the city and see black families at the mall.... they have 4 or 5 kids.. and every single one of those kids are dressed in brand new high end clothing and brand new shoes.
i love to see children dressed as nice as their parents.... and in their fur lined coats and little mini luggz boots <3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truelove