2009.02.28 Geraldo at Large

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am very saddened to see all the trashing of Crystal here, when we don't know all the facts. I'm also disappointed that the mods would allow this kind of thing... accusing her of kidnapping and murdering her child. Maybe some of you should read some blogs where a lot of locals post... people down there who are aware of both these families... they have a whole different opinion of the players involved.

No one has said she murdered her child, but the same things have been said about Ron and Misty too. The police said everyone is still a suspect and she hasn't been cleared by anyone.

Where are the blogs that locals post in, I would like to read some of them myself.

They might not be able to charge her with a false claim if she's saying Jr said it,but putting it in public like that,could she be charged for interfering with an investigation if someone's hurt?

No one has said she murdered her child, but the same things have been said about Ron and Misty too. The police said everyone is still a suspect and she hasn't been cleared by anyone.

Where are the blogs that locals post in, I would like to read some of them myself.

As would I!

Where is the link to locals saying this,because I've read some from the local paper and they are very upset with her and GR.

I have proof he is an abuser. To abuse just doesn't mean to knock
someone around. I know, if nothing else, the man is a verbal abuser.
He called her names on that 911 call...
He is an abuser.
Who did he say "my dumb bit&h girlfriend" to?
^i^

We now have solid proof of Crystals irresponsibly and stupidity.
We have NO proof what so ever that Ron is an abuser.

Just saying......:)

I am very saddened to see all the trashing of Crystal here, when we don't know all the facts. I'm also disappointed that the mods would allow this kind of thing... accusing her of kidnapping and murdering her child. Maybe some of you should read some blogs where a lot of locals post... people down there who are aware of both these families... they have a whole different opinion of the players involved.
Whoa there, where did anyone on this thread acuse Crystal of murdering her child? Please direct me to the post and it will be deleted by this MOD you are so disappointed in.

You're welcome. :blushing:

Yeah, somehow I agree with you.... the hinky meter as y'all say is way off the charts with Crystal right now, IMO. She seems almost too relaxed about the situation. :waitasec:

I agree. I still don't think she had anything to do with it tho because I don't see her as someone who would expend the energy on such an "ambitious" plan. But I do see her as someone exploiting the situation to her advantage now (like oh well my daughter's gone.. too bad...oh well...not my fault)... she's angling for custody of Jr so she doesn't have to pay child support, getting money from GR, I think her side has their own donation thing set up... it all adds up to $$ to me on Crystal's side of the balance sheet.

fryingpan.gif

:clap:

He is an abuser.
^i^

That does not even hold a candle to what CS pulled off tonight. :rolleyes:

It looks like Crystal is to GR as LP is to Nancy Grace with all the theories. Crystal blames Ron but might ought to expand her thinking. Not everything is always all about drugs. It's odd she doesn't seem worried about all the perverts running around tricking people and getting access to children.

I haven't heard anyone of Ronald's family say one bad thing about Crystal's,but I would not blame them if they do now.

What a sickening turn of events. I missed Geraldo tonight but will stay up to watch the repeat later. What person in their right mind would do that to a child?! Wouldn't that fall under child endangerment or something?

Bolded by me.
The later GH is supposed to be on now here in VA...but the "Red Eye" is on in it's place for some reason. Maybe LE had them pull the show?

I just went back and watched it again

and went and found some of Ronald videos

every time Ronald gets in front of a micro phone he pleads
let my daughter come home and i love you if your watching

I did not hear crystal one time plead for anybody to let haleigh come home

He is an abuser.
^i^

I rarely comment on RC. I never defend his actions. I have to step up and point out that an utterance during an extremely emotionally charged situation such as a 911 call made at 3:27 A.M. in which your child is missing from her bed, does not make for an abuser. One incident especially under those circumstances do not indicate long-term abuse. I'm not thinking that particular example, in of itself, illustrates an abuser.

I'd start looking at hunting grounds,cabin,campsites of the family,any relatives or close friends that can't be accounted for that haven't been seen since this happened.Someone that could be taking care of Haleigh.

And lie detector tests for the entire lot - asap!

He is an abuser.
^i^

Thats not proof my god he just learned his daughter was missing. If i came home from work and my daughter was missing I might call my hubby some bad names also doesnt mean I abuse him. People say thing all the time in the heat of the moment.The 911 call doesnt prove anything IMO

Bolded by me.
The later GH is supposed to be on now here in VA...but the "Red Eye" is on in it's place for some reason. Maybe LE had them pull the show?

the last two weeks geraldo listed at 12 am but redeye comes on

geraldo comes back on at 1 am but its not listed as geraldo
might be a charter problem i dont know

I just went back and watched it again

and went and found some of Ronald videos

every time Ronald gets in front of a micro phone he pleads
let my daughter come home and i love you if your watching

I did not hear crystal one time plead for anybody to let haleigh come home

She has a couple of times:)

He is an abuser.
^i^

Oh for crying out loud. People swear at people everyday, it doesn't mean they're an abuser. Ron might be an abuser, I don't really know. BUT I think it's very narrow minded to use the language he used minutes after his daughter was abducted to "prove" what you want to believe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fat Cinnamon