Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have proof he is an abuser. To abuse just doesn't mean to knock
someone around. I know, if nothing else, the man is a verbal abuser.
He called her names on that 911 call...
He is an abuser.
Who did he say "my dumb bit&h girlfriend" to?
^i^

OH my goodness,you're talking about a man who just came home from work freaking out because his little girl is missing.Noone knows how they're going to react or say under those circumstances.All the other testimonies are from Crystal and she has already been charged with making a false claim against him.She owes $4100 in back child support and got the letter on Feb 10th with a contempt of court because she hadn't paid it and she would have to go to court on it March 27th.So this on Feb 10th and by 3:00am Feb 11th Haleigh is missing.

He is on again after red eye.

Yes, he is. I am in the central time zone and have Direct TV. Geraldo, according to my guide is on here again in about 25 minutes. I have to watch it again because I was too angry and might have missed a word or two!

Shame on Crystal for putting Junior on GR tonight!!!!! Whatever info he has should be given to the police and not on national television...IMO.

I would say shame on GR, but he has no shame, it's all about ratings for him.

What if Haleigh IS still alive? What was said tonight could possibly put her in jeopardy.

And I don't swear,but Sunday and tonight,I sure have let my tv have it.:furious:

Hey, I am totally in agreement with folks who think she is wrong,
that to put Jr out there is wrong and that Geraldo is in it for
ratings (my thought)...I don't believe Crystal is credible at all
and to throw any race under the bus is just wrong.
I remember Susan Smith..and she hasn't been the only one.
We don't know what happened to Haleigh...but there is no
reason to suspect a black person had anymore to do with this
than a green man.
I am so sick of seeing race brought into everything (not in this
group)...it is wrong..but I think Crystal is a bigot and has no
clue that she is.
As I said before, Crystal is over the top on this...but that does
not make Ron a good guy.
^i^

That does not even hold a candle to what CS pulled off tonight. :rolleyes:

Yes, he is. I am in the central time zone and have Direct TV. Geraldo, according to my guide is on here again in about 25 minutes. I have to watch it again because I was too angry and might have missed a word or two!

Don't miss the word 'sexting' :p

Oh, another Saturday night where I have to go to bed angry. Last week sucked, but this week is a new low. Geraldo and CS are the "shady" ones in my opinion.
After watching all the coverage this week, I am more and more suspicious of the mother's sides. As astute posters have mentioned I never hear CS plead for Haleigh, just incriminate Ron. Even so though, she seems cagey enough to me to play different reporters in different ways.
With Geraldo, she goes all out trying to make Ron look bad, like she knows he wants all the dirt, whether its true or not. She throws everything at him and see what sticks.
On the Nancy Grace show though, she's constantly saying she "doesn't know" anything. "I dunno" is her montage there, always sitting next to mom. Yet, she knows everything on Geraldo.
On Greta, Greta asked her about Ron last night, something like "he's a good guy, he's hurting, he wouldn't hurt Haleigh, right?" CS was then caught off guard. If she really believed all the stuff she tells Craig and Geraldo, why didn't she tell Greta that last night. Instead, she said "Haleigh is his heart". I'm guessing she sensed Greta was neutral and didn't want to overdo it.
My guess is she was paid for this tonight and that Ron knew nothing about it, not after last weekend. I truly hope this comes back to haunt her.

She has a couple of times:)

I should of worded that better. she didnt during that interview

even when Geraldo interviewed Ronald at the end Ronald jumped back on and pleaded and said i love you

something just doesn't sit with me with crystal. I would be a basket case. i woudl not be able to talk in sentences. My hair would probably look like it had not be brushed in 3 weeks my eyes would probably be swollen shut from crying

but I guess that just me

And I don't swear,but Sunday and tonight,I sure have let my tv have it.:furious:

Your TV will fogive you, winterrose, as long as you do not throw something through it or at it! LOL

I was angry at Geraldo last Saturday night and this Saturday night is no different. I also hate to see Greta's interview even allowed to be played on Geraldo. The two are not even in the same league, IMO. At least Greta gets a story and is classy about it!

Hey, I am totally in agreement with folks who think she is wrong,
that to put Jr out there is wrong and that Geraldo is in it for
ratings (my thought)...I don't believe Crystal is credible at all
and to throw any race under the bus is just wrong.
I remember Susan Smith..and she hasn't been the only one.
We don't know what happened to Haleigh...but there is no
reason to suspect a black person had anymore to do with this
than a green man.
I am so sick of seeing race brought into everything (not in this
group)...it is wrong..but I think Crystal is a bigot and has no
clue that she is.
As I said before, Crystal is over the top on this...but that does
not make Ron a good guy.
^i^

IMHO none of them are nice. They all stink of hink to steal in a 'round about way tehcloser's siggy line. Except that CS didn't stink quite so bad. Now she does.

I understand what you are saying...but an utterance can't come out if the
thought isn't there. In other words, you don't start calling people names if it's not your habit or nature. IMO
^i^

I rarely comment on RC. I never defend his actions. I have to step up and point out that an utterance during an extremely emotionally charged situation such as a 911 call made at 3:27 A.M. in which your child is missing from her bed, does not make for an abuser. One incident especially under those circumstances do not indicate long-term abuse. I'm not thinking that particular example, in of itself, illustrates an abuser.

I rarely comment on RC. I never defend his actions. I have to step up and point out that an utterance during an extremely emotionally charged situation such as a 911 call made at 3:27 A.M. in which your child is missing from her bed, does not make for an abuser. One incident especially under those circumstances do not indicate long-term abuse. I'm not thinking that particular example, in of itself, illustrates an abuser.

And I don't know how he is,but he has held back from saying anything bad about the bio family,did more than I could,not punching GR's lights out while he was in his face and he's so broken up he can't even go out and talk to the media.I think she's provoking him to anger so she can say,"See,I told you so."

Well I hope Crystal enjoyed her day visiting with her son with cameras and a reporter becasue I would bet money on Ron hitting the court house first thing Monday morning and getting an injunction against further visits. JMO

Not sure if I'm right, but from what I remember it's usually after prompting from the interviewer. I don't think I've heard a spontaneous plea.

Im not sure either I just know I have heard her plea:) Yea and its usually after a reporter ask her do you want to say something to who ever has your daughter or do you want to say something to your daughter I believe. I could be wrong but i have heard her plea for her daughter:)

Seems to me that leaks or information during an investigation occur when.........
LE wants to put pressure on a suspect
LE has no suspect OR
LE wants to relieve the community from fear

When LE is silent in cases it seems ..........
they have enough evidence that they don't need the media
they have a suspect OR
they are building their case.

Where is the link to locals saying this,because I've read some from the local paper and they are very upset with her and GR.

Me too! I don't know which ones she's referring to but I have been reading blogs on First Coast News.

Does anyone remember Crystal saying she would NOT ask him about it either (a man in black came in and took sissy) when it first came out that he said it?
RIGHT. Then LE? took him in to be questioned by a few who do this type of questioning.

ALSO: Has anyone else read or heard about a black man with dreds cruising the elementary school/s in Jacksonville trying to get girls into his car this past week? Several reports from girls who had that happen to them, all with same description. Police have been going door to door alerting people, school sent stranger danger notices home, and they have been stopping vehicles with drivers who fit the description.

Your TV will fogive you, winterrose, as long as you do not throw something through it or at it! LOL

I was angry at Geraldo last Saturday night and this Saturday night is no different. I also hate to see Greta's interview even allowed to be played on Geraldo. The two are not even in the same league, IMO. At least Greta gets a story and is classy about it!

LOL,my husband would have a fit if I killed the tv,ha I watched Greta last night,a whole different world of reporting.GR should be writing for a tabloid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IndigoRose