2009.02.28 Geraldo at Large

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In California the child support is ordered by the court after the custodial parent has filed the necessary paperwork. Then it is automatically withdrawn, including arrears, from whatever source of income the other parent has. But I think it is illegal in Calif.? to restrict the nonpaying parent from visitations
based on nonpayment. At least I think that's the way it is currently? Does anyone know if Florida law is different than that?

Again, from experience, it is illegal in Florida. I was just explaining why some custodial parents get away with it. A lot of times the person doesn't keep a job to automatically withdraw support from or runs off to another state. It is amazing the lengths people will go to to avoid paying.

Hey, I wasn't scolding. You wouldn't believe some of the out and out dumb things I did when I was a newbie. I don't want you to think I was scolding...the name thing is in one of the stickies, but we are racking up a lot of them, so by the time you get through them all, you've forgotten what you read in the first one. :blowkiss:

ETA: So you don't feel so alone, just earlier tonight I posted a link to Satsuma, GA instead of Satsuma FL.

And just so YOU won't feel bad "not_my_ kids", most folks south of Orlando consider us south Georgia, too.

[Dang, didn't realize we had 2 cajuns on here tonite.]

I'm a little confused again:bang: What is this thread for and where do I find it listed what it's for so I don't mess up this thread if I post? TY

This thread is for Geraldo's show. We have thread on Ron, Misty, Crystal, sex offenders...just about everybody is covered here. LOL

And just so YOU won't feel bad not my kids, most folks south of Orlando consider us south Georgia, too.

[Dang, didn't realize we had 2 cajuns on here tonite.]

Say what? lol. This ol' cajun is going to bed and I will leave cajungirl to hold the fort down. :p

The interviews and dog searches were prior to Junior being on TV. They came after GR's program last week, when he made some very public charges of Ron. GR is no dope, he is getting inside info from somewhere. You may harbor resentment towards GR for his stand with Baez in the Casey case, I know I did, but this time, Geraldo is on the right track. Just you wait and see what happens in the next week after tonights show. LE will be tracking down the woman who witnessed Misty at a party house. Its going to be interesting.

Im listening!

Oh wow...i was just going to bed and wanted to check on Haleigh, since i was playing on the LA depo thread all night. Thank Goodness!!! forgot GR was on tonight.

thanks to everyone that sat through it. going to read now, i am sorry but Why? o Why? would you put your baby on national tv, when another child has been "kidnapped"? I have been Very supportive towards both of Haleigh's parents, but Do Not Like this at all.

You're right...I should have thought about the lack of a decent hotel room in Putnam co...I do live an hour from there...as I said before I'm not the best "Sleuther" in the bunch...I did say before that the "circus" wouldn't stay there long because the dining and lodging isn't what their accustomed to. Just to focused on whether she was a getting a kick back for this interview.

Myshell, Don't cut yourself short. You are on heck of a good 'lil Sleuther.

I have proof he is an abuser. To abuse just doesn't mean to knock
someone around. I know, if nothing else, the man is a verbal abuser.
He called her names on that 911 call...
He is an abuser.
Who did he say "my dumb bit&h girlfriend" to?
^i^

I would say terrible things to my husband if I came home and found one of my children gone. That is a sheer terror, panic stricken moment. This does not make him an abuser, and shame on you for saying so.

Say what? lol. This ol' cajun is going to bed and I will leave cajungirl to hold the fort down. :p

Night Sweetie, Sorry you had to miss the Mardi Gras. I saw a shot today of entering the city of New Orleans and it was awesome!

Manyana

So were looking for a "black man" with stinky feet...that's half the people in my house...literally :)

Don't forget, he can also pick locks, silently move and change the clothes of sleeping 5 year olds, apparently turn invisible at will, and cannot see in the dark...that should narrow it down.

LOST? Your kidding, right? You can't belive this child is just "lost" at this point.
There is a big differance between being lost vs kidnapped. :mad:

c'mon, PinkyPoo! It's just a very polite way to phrase it, esp if she's dead. [ok, I'm not so polite. sorry.]

Ex: "I'm so sorry to hear of your loss."

Myshell, Don't cut yourself short. You are on heck of a good 'lil Sleuther.

Thanks, Scandi...I needed that...things are little rough around here tonight. I am heading over to the "What we learned" thread becuz I have definitely learned a few things tonight. like...don't buy squeaky shoes and commit a crime. poor little JR...makes me want to send him several bags of chips.

Don't forget, he can also pick locks, silently move and change the clothes of sleeping 5 year olds, apparently turn invisible at will, and cannot see in the dark...that should narrow it down.

roflmao!!!! Well if that is the case I have a few people that PCSO can finally remove from their suspect list...mine don't do anything very quietly

OK, since this does pertain to the show...
did anyone hear when Crystal said that first she asked RJ if he was asleep and he first said no and then he said yes...
Does is seem like maybe she is intentionally trying to discredit her own son, so that nothing he says will be useable if this ever makes it to a trial?
I am suddenly almost as afraid for RJ as I am for Haliegh.

FirstCoastNews, Fla Times-Union, and Orlando Sentinal are all out-of-town, big city news outlets [Jax, Jax, and Orlando. Jax is closer and even that is over an hour away.]

Putnam residents = pollocks of old jokes to people there. [Sorry if I misspelled poh'-locks.]

Hey LFlorida,I think it was another Jacksonville paper,it had alot of posts,people were really upset.I think no matter what side of the fence you're on,these two Geraldo shows were bad.I just thought her reactions were odd before,like drugged out or something,but after Sunday or was it Saturday,the Geraldo show when he was in Ronald's face,I set my eyes on them more.

OK, since this does pertain to the show...
did anyone hear when Crystal said that first she asked RJ if he was asleep and he first said no and then he said yes...
Does is seem like maybe she is intentionally trying to discredit her own son, so that nothing he says will be useable if this ever makes it to a trial?
I am suddenly almost as afraid for RJ as I am for Haliegh.

I was afraid for him when she said on tv he could id someone.But,I think she told RJ to just nod and say yes when I ask you questions.

I understand your point....and it's a good one..
^i^

Mental abuse can sometimes be worse then physical abuse because bruise heal but mental abuse doesnt.I understand what your saying but just because someone loses their cool and cusses in the heat of the moment when their in the worse nightmare of their life doesnt mean they are mentally abusive is what we are saying. There are plenty of couple who get into fights and say hurtful things to each other without thinking it through.Sometime people speak before they think but it doesnt always mean they are mentally abusive. Thats all we are saying. We just dont know and cant tell by that 911 call is all:)

I'm having a hard time with this. What is that woman thinking?!?!?!? I am so afraid for that little boy right now. I've suspected Crystal's involvement all along, but now my hink meter is about to blow up.

When LE needs to interview a teen or child as a witness, the first thing they tell family and teachers is not to discuss the event with the child. The moreit is talked about when LE or other trained professional is not present, the more the facts get blurred. In this case it seems as if Crystal is tring to convience JR (or someone elese) of what happened.

Geraldo could of declined to put the young brother on. Too bad he didn't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jaexo21