2009.03.02 - Motion Hearing (Casey Tries to Halt Release of Evidence)

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow did you guys catch that???? The aren't going to put a defense on. The STATE said it would only need 4 weeks. And Baez said that's that's enough time!! Sounds like his case is going to be just ripping up the States witnesses!

And with the A's talking so much to Baez it's obvious that they have left Caylee's memory out the door for saving their daughter. Only GA is wearing a Caylee pin. CA is only wearing a Casey pin. They haven't even talked to the State at all.

They are set a tentative date for the Murder trial for Oct 12, 2009.

Thanks for the updates gang! Boy is JB OUT of his league here or what? ..lol.

Dang Oct. I so hope its live,if not i may have to move to florida.

wow...mr. and mrs. "the rules don't apply to me" do not BUDGE while several policemen tell them to take it to the hallway!!

Someone start a poll...is the purpose of all of Baez's motions hearings a) so he can whine and hear himself poorly speak; b) same as above, c) same as above.

I mean I really don't see any other reason for him to look like the fool that he does.

Telling them to leave - take it outside, court is closed.

Conway up there saying something. Green pin on Cindy's lapel is a sham rock...mics still on...

Is there a thread where we can go and talk about casey's lastest costume and George and Cindy?

Or are we not allowed?

Wow did you guys catch that???? The aren't going to put a defense on. The STATE said it would only need 4 weeks. And Baez said that's that's enough time!! Sounds like his case is going to be just ripping up the States witnesses!

And with the A's talking so much to Baez it's obvious that they have left Caylee's memory out the door for saving their daughter. Only GA is wearing a Caylee pin. CA is only wearing a Casey pin. They haven't even talked to the State at all.

A house divided cannot stand.

Ok someone tell me if it wasn't her, but I swear I saw Marcia Clark sitting in the first row of seating on the SA side... am I wrong?!

TY for all the updates catching things I missed when audio went out.

You guys are great!

Well, that was interesting.
The girl barely gave her parents a smile....a fake,force smile. *sigh*.
Can't wait for October.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member