2009.03.02 - Motion Hearing (Casey Tries to Halt Release of Evidence)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
whole thing was pretty much a giant waste of time.
video of the back of everyone's heads.
jb going off on random tangents.

they didnt really come to any concrete decisions, just pomp and circumstance.

:eyeroll: whatever
should have stayed in bed

Wow did you guys catch that???? The aren't going to put a defense on. The STATE said it would only need 4 weeks. And Baez said that's that's enough time!! Sounds like his case is going to be just ripping up the States witnesses!

And with the A's talking so much to Baez it's obvious that they have left Caylee's memory out the door for saving their daughter. Only GA is wearing a Caylee pin. CA is only wearing a Casey pin. They haven't even talked to the State at all.
JB's best chance of winning is not putting on a case.

Maybe he's in some of the photos???? :dance:Or some of the other "non players" that we have been trying to determine ARE "players"???? IMO of course. Not starting any rumors but I think this goes beyond privacy issues any other ones he is trying to raise.

LOL sleutherontheside, that thought did run through the noggen, No...he didn't know her yet...right?...j/k...the "players", i'm guessing a big Fat bingo.

Cindy seemed way too smiley at the end. George's reaction, very subdued and serious, seemed quite appropriate, I thought. KC did glance at them on her way out, right? I couldn't see very well.

Ok someone tell me if it wasn't her, but I swear I saw Marcia Clark sitting in the first row of seating on the SA side... am I wrong?!

I thought Marcia Clark died.

SA for florida on HLN said slam dunk,they have enough evidence to fill a volcano.

Noticed Cindy gave JB a big hug and smile before they left the courtroom. Also, George wearing a Caylee button, but Cindy only wearing the Kidfinders and a KC/St.Patty's clover button...also, CA busy chewing her gum.

The purpose of the this hearing was for Baez to whine and say..I didn't get to see my girl when they announced they found her child that she murdered, and I want to keep her smutty photos all for myself and my pleasure. That sums it up folks.

And GA his Caylee button - kind of revealing, isn't it?

That's what I thought.
I think he's the only one who is able to compartmentalize his feelings/emotions in this tragic situation. Obviously no one begrudges the A's for still loving their daughter. But you can STILL love her but not agree/defend/enable/look the other way regarding Casey's behavior and the murder of her daughter. Perhaps GA has been able to move to that train of thought of still loving her but not going to the level of just looking the other way at the truth. Who knows.

Cindy seemed way too smiley at the end. George's reaction, very subdued and serious, seemed quite appropriate, I thought. KC did glance at them on her way out, right? I couldn't see very well.

Yea she did give a quick fake smile to her family but really no eye contact. I think JB told her to acknowledge them. She seems very nervous and didn't want nothing to do with them.

I wonder if John Morgan was in court or watching? The A's seem to have come a long ways since they were too emotionally distraught just this past Thursday to give depositions. Sure hope they were well enough today to absorb something from the hearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
8xbet8vip