2009.03.02 - Motion Hearing (Casey Tries to Halt Release of Evidence)

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hot Dogs
user_online.gif

Registered

I want to pull your finger.

He was probably reading it from something since he couldn't remember specifics of too much of anything that day......

What? Morgan asks him for his home address on Hopespring. You think there was a flash card sitting on the floor with the address in bold letters? :waitasec:

Most kids her age "party". Some steal money. Doesn't make them murderers though.

I supposed someone else murdered Caylee and put her in Casey's car trunk for at least 2-3 days, then went back to Casey's car and took her out of the car trunk and dumped her in the woods. Then somehow after June 16th a dead Caylee managed to call her mother on the phone on several occasions.

During the beginning of Lee's deposition, he looks down and to the left as he gives the home address on Hopespring. Yet the address is accurate. :waitasec:

Well unfortunately his attorney was to his left and it was hard for me to figure if he was lying or just glancing at his attorney.

Probably lying...LOL

That's why I posted it that way. Casey did not want a child. She was still a child herself. She was not finished partying. Now we have a dead baby. Lesson to us all.

Yeah, be a proper parent. Teach your kids they will be held accountable for their actions by holding them accountable for their actions.

It's impossible for PB to continuously access and monitor their users' accounts to look for and remove disallowed images. It would require some indication to them that there was a problem before they would look into it.

According to their own statistics, at this moment, PB is hosting 7.02 billion images!

Have you never heard of filters? :waitasec:

Why does everyone always think I'm Cindy? LMAO. I tend to pick apart each item. Whether photos, decomp, chloroform searches, heck everything. I have to keep in mind the "big picture", which I try to do. I should have been a defense attorney.

I don't think that's why they think you are Cindy ;)

Looking like Casey needs lay off those snacks-- her butt is expanding -- and she could use some eye brow tweezer's -cant wait to see her with a uni brow ~:rolleyes:

IMO- JB 'made' her look at her parents and say "hi"---- she looked away from them so quick , it was obvious she doesn't care about seeing them...she's likely still PO about the memorial she didnt want to happen.. in her whiny little sick mind, "Its all about Caylee " and shes doesnt want that--- She wants all symapthy to herself.. "poor little Casey who has nothing ,nothing she says ".
Well, ya only have yourself to blame Cas~

Looking like Casey needs lay off those snacks-- her butt is expanding -- and she could use some eye brow tweezer's -cant wait to see her with a uni brow ~:rolleyes:

IMO- JB 'made' her look at her parents and say "hi"---- she looked away from them so quick , it was obvious she doesn't care about seeing them...she's likely still PO about the memorial she didnt want to happen.. in her whiny little sick mind, "Its all about Caylee " and shes doesnt want that--- She wants all symapthy to herself.. "poor little Casey who has nothing ,nothing she says ".
Well, ya only have yourself to blame Cas~

I noticed that she looked bigger on top too, with heftier looking upper arms, etc. Maybe a hair trim would be in order too.

Have you never heard of filters? :waitasec:

I never heard of a filter that would automatically detect nudity or *advertiser censored*. I asked for a link that would explain such technology and how it is applied. Can any link be provided by anyone?

I noticed that she looked bigger on top too, with heftier looking upper arms, etc. Maybe a hair trim would be in order too.

Yeah, maybe she could make an appointment with Vidal Sassoon or get on the program What Not To Wear...they could get her out of her blues and get her one of those sassy haircuts they give...LOL

I heard from a reporter that Cindy was shaking her head when JB was talking about Casey being filmed in the medical area, at the time the remains were found. I can just see her now at trial, she will be using every non verbal expression known to man to communicate to the jury her daughter's innocence and the bad, bad people that make up the prosecution's team.

Thank you. Photobucket is a legitimate account and they delete "trash/*advertiser censored*". As I said, Baez is making a big deal out of nothing. What will be relevant are the pics after Caylee went missing. Nothing beforehand.

I mentioned this in the photobucket thread.

But I believe the prosecution will use the many photos (over 1,000) to show that Casey took pictures of everyone in her circle and if they can show with a list of names that almost every single person in her life were photographed at one point or another and many holding Caylee - they can prove the absence of one very important photo, that of a Nanny who took care of said child for 2 years, that of said nanny who Casey claimed to sleep over her house, to play with her children, to vacation with - the missing photos of a woman that she spent almost 80% of her time with.

The photos will be used to show that - as well as how many times this mother photographed herself partying it up.

I never heard of a filter that would automatically detect nudity or *advertiser censored*. I asked for a link that would explain such technology and how it is applied. Can any link be provided by anyone?

You're looking for something like this? http://www.phpclasses.org/browse/package/3269.html

I'm sure PB and other services use a more sophisticated version of this type of software. If KC had hard core images of herself that were recovered by LE, they got them from a computer, memory card, camera, etc. They would not have come from PB, as they would have been detected and deleted.

I don't know what type or if they have any filters as far as people putting certain photo's on...as it is clear they don't catch them all and when they do they are removed...but if you go to search and put in anything that might have a sexual overtone...it will tell you that those are not allowed.

If "nothing beforehand" were relevant then I doubt that LE would do a little thing called "Investigating Crimes" now would they? Of course what came before is relevant. The case did not begin when she murdered Caylee...that is when it ENDED!:rolleyes:

I agree! And in addition to the pics themselves, there is also the fact that according to her friends there were hundreds of pics of Caylee in her accounts and after she "went missing" Casey deleted them. I am curious as to what she deleted. I can't imagine if I had a truly missing child that I would delete ANY pic, no matter how bad or blurred and would want to hang on to as many as I could and would want as many pics as possible out in the public domain so that her face could be spread far and wide in as many different outfits, expressions, moods, lights, whatever to find my child. All of it goes to motive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV