2009.03.05 More Discovery documents released in the Casey Anthony Case

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL these documents are kinda funny. nothing morbid that i've seen yet... just Amy's stoned text messages, Lee getting secretly owned, Jose and KC being "lady and the tramp" (I guess that makes baez the lady, LOLOL)

man oh man it never ends

lol these documents are kinda funny. Nothing morbid that i've seen yet... Just amy's stoned text messages, lee getting secretly owned, jose and kc being "lady and the tramp" (i guess that makes baez the lady, lolol)

man oh man it never ends

roflol!

I must have ESP.. that is why I spent all day yesterday cleaning house, closets and floors. When will we see all this "stuff" :)

... an alleged licorice sharing incident, much like the memorable scene in Disney's Lady and the Tramp, between Jose Baez and Casey Anthony at the Orange County Jail.

Now that's just wrong.

Someone please pass me a barf bag!

Did anyone read this part. :shocked2: :
:snip:
"Private investigator James Hoover also told Orange County Sheriff's Office detectives he was "concerned" over the close relationship between Cindy Anthony and private investigator Dominic Casey, as well as an alleged licorice sharing incident, much like the memorable scene in Disney's Lady and the Tramp, between Jose Baez and Casey Anthony at the Orange County Jail."

This is going to be juicy. :dance:

Doesn't it make you so happy that while her daughter is missing/dead (don't know the time of this incident) KC is sexing it up with her attorney...

not to mention the grandma is getting some on the side...

Poor Caylee, no one in your family was ever really fighting for you except GA

... an alleged licorice sharing incident, much like the memorable scene in Disney's Lady and the Tramp, between Jose Baez and Casey Anthony at the Orange County Jail.

Now that's just wrong.

Awwww! You didn't think it was romantic? :sick:

I just looked at the Photobucket images that were released. Nothing interesting, and far from 1000 photos. We're still missing some...

Where did you see them?

I've got every FL site open and refreshing for the latest. Talk about brain overload!

Awwww! You didn't think it was romantic? :sick:

I'm sure KC draws great comfort from the fact that her attorney is willing to behave like a besotted, horny teenager. By all means -- that's who I would want representing me. LOL!

I'm sure KC draws great comfort from the fact that her attorney is willing to behave like a besotted, horny teenager. By all means -- that's who I would want representing me. LOL!

This just sickens me - this girl sure do know how to lay on da charms to da unsuspecting men.

Unbelievable.

Me thinks that Mr. Jose knows she's guilty but simply does not care.

This just sickens me - this girl sure do know how to lay on da charms to da unsuspecting men.

Unbelievable.

Me thinks that Mr. Jose knows she's guilty but simply does not care.

I knew it!!! I stated in a previous post, about a month ago, that I thought Baez was totally smitten with KC and I got beat up for it :D LOL You can tell just by looking at the interaction between them in court. He's always gazed at her longingly and she's great at winning the men over. Most of them eventually get wise to her but not our JB!!! D'oh! Do you think he'll be disbarred over the allegations?? While I kind of hope not, he'd probably be replaced with someone far better at criminal defense.

Wow!!! Can't wait to read everything!

is wesh only going to release docs AFTER they read each one and sum up the interesting parts for us?

i wish someone would just post it all already and get it over with! :snooty:

Every single time I think this case can't get any stranger....

The fact that the A's holed up in the Ritz and dined on steak with ABC rep after finding out the body was poor little Caylee just makes me want to throw up.

I cannot IMAGINE my family every acting like that. I can't imagine ANY family acting like that.

I find them all repulsive, every one of them.

Poor baby Caylee. A man she met only a few times, AL, seems to be one of the only people who is fighting for her justice.

Thank God for him - I have said before I think AL will put KC away for life.

Hang in there, Tony. You are fighting for justice for that innocent, beautiful baby girl.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member