2009.03.06 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry, I am still a newbie. I meant to reference JR in my comment about the "dark figure" he saw.

Ok, so if the monster didn't wake MC up, or Jr?(we don't know for sure), how did he keep Haleigh quiet? Is she just a heavy heavy sleeper, the house could come down around her and she wouldn't wake up or did he somehow keep her from making noise, or was it someone Haleigh knew?

I've also thought this could be a possibility, or maybe even Haleigh got up went into the kitchen, turned the light on and the perp was there ~ so instead of abducting her from her bed, he got her in the kitchen. Just one theory.

I think that is a good theory and would explain no one waking up and Haleigh not having time to make any noise.

Not to mention, without a frame and box spring (and no criticism there- my child slept on a mattress on the floor until he was 6 because he had a nasty habit of falling out of bed- the fall was less from a mattress than from a full bed) the perp would have to practically kneel down, pick up Haleigh and get back up. That's a bit of a hassle and would cause some rustling and noise.

IMO Nobody from the outside came into that house and carried Haleigh away while Misty was sleeping four feet away without disturbing her.

Misty keeps saying Haleigh was in bed sleeping and 3 am time line........but do we believe her? What is the real timeline? After JR went to sleep, but earlier than 3 am........like after the movie was over and JR was asleep, something happened and had 5+ hours to do the cover up with friends.....
also, what did her dad have to say to LE that he signed out of hospital EARLY??? an didn't want to get in trouble???/

I am not defending Misty, but look at the Smart girl that was abducted. There were others in the room!
Her sister, as I remember, who also woke up and later remembered who the perp was. If Jr. did see the perp (man in black) then wouldn't he have awakened Misty when Haleigh was taken out of the house? It seems Misty didn't get up to go to the bathroom until about 30 min. (give or take) from when Ron got home. So when was Haleigh taken? :)

Well, goodnight all! Don't forget to set your clocks back tomorrow night! Bummer:(

I have always thought Misty's story was hinky,but now I'm convinced. She was either not in the house when the abduction happened or she's involved or covering for someone.
Either way,this was not just some random stranger walking around looking to take someone. Someone knows this home,the layout and the comings and goings. This person is very familiar with the family,IMO.

ITA
Misty's story has not felt right from the beginning. My guess is she was either gone or knows what happened to the child. I lean heavier toward Misty being out of the house at the time Haleigh was taken.
Unfortunately, I believe a sexual pervert knew the routine of the family and seized the opportunity and took little Haleigh.

JMO

On HLN just saw a tiny white steel girly bed in another room.
So Haleigh did have her own bed frame and could of stayed in her room but didn't.

couple of points/questions.

1. didn't Misty claim at one point that she went to the kitchen to get a glass of water/went to the bathroom? (was she trying to cover her using the other bath)

2. Misty is not a "real" mother. until I became a Mom-I slept like a rock.

3. Misty and the kids may have "blocked" out noise b/c they were used to Ron coming home during the night. Similiar to kids living in dorms, you learn to "block" the sound.

I agree, it doesn't make sense he would be quiet or just go back to sleep. Either he saw nothing or he saw someone he knew- JMO

I wonder what color uniforms the local LEs wear. Here in MD they are black.I think if he woke to ahouse full of men dressed in black or navy, and his sister was gone, maybe he linked the two. In a four year old's mind it coiuld come out that a man in black took his sister.

I still feel he had a dream much later than the night Haleigh went missing. He was so stressed about everything and missing his sister that he probably dreamed it, or wanted to "help" find her.

This could be, and it could be when asked questions, I do recall one article that said a team had talked with the little guy, little Jr. said what he thought. It is also possible this thought was placed in his mind, pretty young, pretty impressionable. Jr. sure wasn't willing to talk about it with jerky Geraldo shoving a mike in his face.

Ok, so if the monster didn't wake MC up, or Jr?(we don't know for sure), how did he keep Haleigh quiet? Is she just a heavy heavy sleeper, the house could come down around her and she wouldn't wake up or did he somehow keep her from making noise, or was it someone Haleigh knew?

David Westerfield was able to go into the Van Dam home, go up the stairs and take little Danielle out of her bed without anyone hearing. It can be done and has been done before. A man's hand is big enough to cover a small child's mouth and nose. If the perp was quick about it, I doubt Haleigh would have started making noise right off the bat. Terrible thought but it does happen.
JMO

ITA
Misty's story has not felt right from the beginning. My guess is she was either gone or knows what happened to the child. I lean heavier toward Misty being out of the house at the time Haleigh was taken.
Unfortunately, I believe a sexual pervert knew the routine of the family and seized the opportunity and took little Haleigh.

JMO

IMO Misty was not in the house, o very heavily asleep (i've had a family member worry that something was wrong with me because they coulodn't wake me up.LOL) Either way, someone knew that screen door slammed, hence the brick!

This could be, and it could be when asked questions, I do recall one article that said a team had talked with the little guy, little Jr. said what he thought. It is also possible this thought was placed in his mind, pretty young, pretty impressionable. Jr. sure wasn't willing to talk about it with jerky Geraldo shoving a mike in his face.

It was Geraldo's jerky bro Craig shoving the mic in hic face....just to be clear....lol

I wonder what color uniforms the local LEs wear. Here in MD they are black.I think if he woke to ahouse full of men dressed in black or navy, and his sister was gone, maybe he linked the two. In a four year old's mind it coiuld come out that a man in black took his sister.

They wear Green in Putnam County.

ITA

JMO
Yes, that's a good possibility also, along with the back door being unlocked and knowing the layout of the house. MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AllenImmab