2009.03.06 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ron may feel that all the negativity about him is taking the focus off of Haleigh. I think having TN in front of the camera is a good idea.

As far as what Haleigh was wearing there is nobody at this point that knows what Haleigh was wearing...she very well could have gotten up and changed. My kids used to do that all the time. I would put them to bed in one thing and they would wake up in something else.
I have a niece who could sleep with a bomb going off next to her. She is an adult now and still can sleep through (and has) a hurricane.

I understand what you are saying and I agree, because this was pointed out to me a little earlier. But would you not by now have noticed what was missing?

OKay...ummm..if the backdoor was just ajar, then how did she see the brick opening the screen door? I thought she said the door was wide open? If the first door was just ajar, then she wouldn't have been able to see the screen door being held wide open by a brick..unless she opened up the first door all the way to look..ummmm..but then I thought she said she hadn't touched anything..
I'm equally confused by the different reports. :waitasec:

Again, I don't recall anyone (Ron or Misty) stating the front door was locked.
I don't either! I have often postulated that whomever did this came in the front and out the back.

(aside) I already asked earlier...but what the heck happened to the welcome to the locals thread in the parking lot???? I have been out picking up dog poop and raking my yard in the midst of this wonderful weather...

It is possible the "change" in her stories are because LE told her not to discuss certain things in the media, imo. She isn't very astute and it would be difficult while being put on television to do this without mistakes. She also has a limited vocabulary and incorrectly phrases things a lot. This could be another problem with those stories. Not saying she may not be hiding something, but she may not be hiding it from LE...just everyone else.

Oh, she has plenty of motive..IMHO
Who was the number 1 female in Ron's life? Sure wasn't Misty..maybe she was jealous of that..
No one knows the relationship she had with the kids when no one else was around..Maybe Haleigh was mouthy to her..I wouldn't doubt it, Crystal doesn't seem to mind talking down about Ron on TV, do you really think she wouldn't do it in front of Haleigh? What if Haleigh was told she didn't have to listen to Misty? What if she give Misty a hard time when Ron wasn't around? It is very possible this was going on, I have seen it many times first hand..
What if like a previous poster said, Haleigh woke up to find Misty with another man that wasn't her father? She would have to shut Haleigh up to keep her from talking..

That's a lot of ifs.....

I doubt that getting rid of Haleigh would be her plan to make her Ron's favorite female.

No one knows, I thought i did something wrong and got kicked out, but it was pulled for review hours ago
thanks LL:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec: makes me wonder even more. With all the le silence it was at least hopeful to hear from locals (I trust you guys are still here tho!)

Ya'll have brought up very good examples of how this case is different from the case I referenced.

I guess that leaves only one thing in common.......and that is the reason we are all here.

I understand what you are saying and I agree, because this was pointed out to me a little earlier. But would you not by now have noticed what was missing?

Missing? As in clothes or what NT was saying about something missing today?

peeps....just getting back in..what happened to the local thread in the parking lot???
tia

eta:eta...to cover my own unkowning hide...I also just pmd Tricia about the same thing

I think you have to be local or something.I couldn't either,but there's no news happening.LE doesn't even have any news.:)

Oh, she has plenty of motive..IMHO
Who was the number 1 female in Ron's life? Sure wasn't Misty..maybe she was jealous of that..
No one knows the relationship she had with the kids when no one else was around..Maybe Haleigh was mouthy to her..I wouldn't doubt it, Crystal doesn't seem to mind talking down about Ron on TV, do you really think she wouldn't do it in front of Haleigh? What if Haleigh was told she didn't have to listen to Misty? What if she give Misty a hard time when Ron wasn't around? It is very possible this was going on, I have seen it many times first hand..
What if like a previous poster said, Haleigh woke up to find Misty with another man that wasn't her father? She would have to shut Haleigh up to keep her from talking..

Wow! I must say I have to agree with the jealousy! I think we were both posting the same idea at the same time! LOL I do not see it far fetched by any means that should would have been VERY jealous of Haleigh, looking at the bond the 2 of them had. And not to mention what might have been being told by bio mom when she would hear misty refer to herself as "Mom".... I would not find it hard to believe bio mom told Haleigh that is not your mom, and Haleigh letting Misty know that..... JMO I have a blended family and have some experience LOL

Does anyone find it weird how Misty refers to herself as their MOM??? And the nasty comments she wrote to the other ex-girlfriend??? (if they are true) Seems to be a bit jealous, and what 17 year old in love isn't.... But this whole situation is a little different and what I mean is most 17 year old girls don't play mommy to 3 kids... My point is the way RC seemed to be so in love with his daughter, like he put her first..... Do you not think a jealous 17 year (unstable) little girl would not have "jealous" feelings about RC and Haleigh????? JMO JMO

No, I don't find it weird that Misty refers to herself as "them looking at her like their mom"
These children are very young and Misty was obviously the female with them every single day except the every other weekend when they were with Crystal.
I was 17 with a 3 and 1 year old who were not mine. When their mother decided that she couldn't handle being a mother, I am all they had..I don't see that as a problem at all.
And yes, I do think that a 17 year old could possibly be jealous of the little girl. Little girls are normally Daddy's girls, while little boys cling to their moms..or the females whom are around them the most.

I don't either! I have often postulated that whomever did this came in the front and out the back.

(aside) I already asked earlier...but what the heck happened to the welcome to the locals thread in the parking lot???? I have been out picking up dog poop and raking my yard in the midst of this wonderful weather...
Off Topic: It said on the title earlier the mods were "reviewing" it.

On Topic: I am rewatching NG on dvr and it is possible the perp came in and out the main (or front) door. Perhaps the original intent was to go out the back and the reason for the cinderblock, but maybe the circumstances lent themselves to it being easier to bolt back out the front instead.

Seriously Searching,
I have a quick question maybe you can answer. Would this be a more common occurance in cases where they had more info or a suspect or something? If LE really has no idea what happened would the SA still be as likely to go and check things out?

ss not ure if you saw this before or if you know the answer.TIA

No, I don't find it weird that Misty refers to herself as "them looking at her like their mom"
These children are very young and Misty was obviously the female with them every single day except the every other weekend when they were with Crystal.
I was 17 with a 3 and 1 year old who were not mine. When their mother decided that she couldn't handle being a mother, I am all they had..I don't see that as a problem at all.
And yes, I do think that a 17 year old could possibly be jealous of the little girl. Little girls are normally Daddy's girls, while little boys cling to their moms..or the females whom are around them the most.

I understand what you are saying. I just meant that I found it a little odd because bio mom is in the picture. And thought that might cause some fricktion between the 2 "moms"...... Just a thought....

Yes I just meant if one of my kids clothing was missing, especially in this circumstance I would know.

You are good....my daughter had a shirt on the other day and I asked her where it came from and she told me I gave it to her for Christmas :) I had forgetten that I even bought it...

We are going to get this thread shut down since most of this is going way, way off topic now. (sigh)

That's a lot of ifs.....

I doubt that getting rid of Haleigh would be her plan to make her Ron's favorite female.

I wouldn't doubt it..recently a 11 year old shot his stepmother, whom was 2 weeks away from having his dad's child. If an 11 year old would kill out of jealousy, I wouldn't put it past a 17 year old. JMHO

If LE has a POI within the family unit or community they are not saying.
Maybe they are sitting back and just waiting for that person(s) to stump their toe.
I'm sure a criminal profiler has come up with different scenario's just like we have on the boards.

The only thing that threw me for a loop with LE was the search of that dumpster.
:eek: I would have thought that dumpster would have been searched right away with it being close to the home.
JMO

Hi everyone! I just joined WS tonight and I am already addicted.

Someone had mentioned earlier that floors don't creek, I lived in a Mobile home before and my floors did. That too just makes me question Misty's story but weird things have happened I guess so who knows. People have been falsely accused. There are so many red flags though.

I have a daughter close to Haleigh's age and I cannot even imagine what I would do. May I never have to either. I am sorry for GM too. As much as an unlikeable person Ron seems to be, I don't think he has anything to do with it either. This Misty, when I first saw her on TV reminded me of Susan Smith. My husband, who is the king of red flag missers (yes I just created that lable all by myself) even said that before I did.

As much as I would hope, I don't think she is with us anymore. I too keep praying though. For all our missing little ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Louiwebb