2009.03.09 - Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NG going off about media paying for pictures, videos...am I in that paralleled universe again?

I'm so excited about momtective being on there. LOL I don't know why.

Sherry,
You did a GREAT JOB on NG (so far anyway..don't know if they are done with you.)

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

Me too! I bounced up from the couch when I heard she was on. lol

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Three cheers for Momtective!!!! She got two plugs for WebSleuths in there!!!!

GREAT JOB! I felt so proud listening to her - she did a really good job.

:clap: Momtective! Finally the truth is out about the videos.

I wish these news programs would understand that almost everything happens here first. If they really want "breaking news", JVM, NG and all the rest should have their reporters surf our site!

GOOD JOB MOMTECTIVE.. MAKING SURE the orginial link poster got credit, WSleuther's downloaded and used them for clues.. GOOD GOOD.. that the COMMUNITY used them.

This will keep you outta hot water saying you got them to keep the Anthony's from profiting. I just do not think that sounds good.

YOU DID A GREAT JOB!!! SOUNDED LIKE ONE OF THE MOST INTELLIGENT PHONE INTERVIEWS EVER!!

I wish they would give her more chance to adress some of the content of the video, like the camera going under the high chair in the breakfast video, that disturbed me, who was the creeper behind the camera in that one?
And let Mom discuss her lay opinion that is the opposite of the talking heads defence lawyers who see these vids as a positive light shining on "Tot Mom."
Many think that Casey was just an imposter of a mother in those tapes.

I wish these news programs would understand that almost everything happens here first. If they really want "breaking news", JVM, NG and all the rest should have their reporters surf our site!

I was telling hubby today that there are many on here that could get jobs as freelancers. The work some of you put into these cases is amazing. I am proud to type among you and read your wise words. Thank you.

Great job, Momtective! I may be your "neighbor." I live in Louisiana but pretty darn close to Texas!

:wave:

:toastred:

:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Three cheers for Momtective!!!! She got two plugs for WebSleuths in there!!!!

GREAT JOB! I felt so proud listening to her - she did a really good job.

I agree completely.

Momtective, you did a real great job. Your voice was so clear and steady. I was real proud to know that I "know" you.

GOOD JOB MOMTECTIVE.. MAKING SURE the orginial link poster got credit, WSleuther's downloaded and used them for clues.. GOOD GOOD.. that the COMMUNITY used them.

This will keep you outta hot water saying you got them to keep the Anthony's from profiting. I just do not think that sounds good.

YOU DID A GREAT JOB!!! SOUNDED LIKE ONE OF THE MOST INTELLIGENT PHONE INTERVIEWS EVER!!

I agree, well said, well thought out intelligent responses...such a refreshing change from the usual callers Momtective!!! Great job:clap:

One woman guest made the remark that who paid the bill (my words)is private.If any payment is made by the State of Florida,the people of Fla. have the right to know.I have thought in the past maybe he doesn't care which way it goes as long as he gets the publicity! "You know ~ B. the one who worked with so and so on the A.case!! .Good job Momtective.:clap:

Why do they keep saying (along with JaneVM) this video posted by momtective has just surfaced? I saw it ages ago when we were sleuthing the floorplan of the A house.

Did momtective set them straight? I missed that part. I'll have to watch later on youtube.

That was amazing, you managed to fit in all of the info calmly and smoothly, I am in awe!

On a more serious note, give yourself a HUGE pat on the back for potentially saving a child, or helping an unfortunate family find the peace and closure they so desperately need and deserve. What I mean is: your shout out will bring more people to this site. The more people we have looking at these cases, memorizing the faces of the children, potentially helping to identify a lost love one, the better off we are and the greater our chance for success!

Great job!

:clap::clap::clap:

Well, if the As didn't like us before...they definitely won't like us now!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
UnicornAmalthea