2009.03.09 - Nancy Grace

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hip Hip Hooray for Sheri/Momtective!!!! :clap::clap::clap: I just explained to hubby about Sheri/Momtective and he's happy for this too! :)

I wish these news programs would understand that almost everything happens here first. If they really want "breaking news", JVM, NG and all the rest should have their reporters surf our site!

ITA. It amazed me how much these videos are being mentioned as "breaking news" and "leaked by defense". They're still saying these vids are "just released". Look at the added date news people. These have been up for a long time.

GOOD JOB MOMTECTIVE.. MAKING SURE the orginial link poster got credit, WSleuther's downloaded and used them for clues.. GOOD GOOD.. that the COMMUNITY used them.

This will keep you outta hot water saying you got them to keep the Anthony's from profiting. I just do not think that sounds good.

YOU DID A GREAT JOB!!! SOUNDED LIKE ONE OF THE MOST INTELLIGENT PHONE INTERVIEWS EVER!!

She's a smart cookie.:)

Showing Video of Caylee on the bed. Now KC 'playing'...

GOOD JOB MOMTECTIVE.. MAKING SURE the orginial link poster got credit, WSleuther's downloaded and used them for clues.. GOOD GOOD.. that the COMMUNITY used them.

This will keep you outta hot water saying you got them to keep the Anthony's from profiting. I just do not think that sounds good.

YOU DID A GREAT JOB!!! SOUNDED LIKE ONE OF THE MOST INTELLIGENT PHONE INTERVIEWS EVER!!

I agree. Momtective was cool, calm and collected.GREAT JOB!!!

Sigh - Caylee baby babbling. So heart touching and heart breaking. I wish they would show the others where Casey doesn't say a word to little Caylee. I'd like to hear what NG and the talking heads say about those.

Mark Klass on now

breaks your heart to see this little girl

experts making $$$ off dead body of this little girl

You may not know...but she was the one who was called!!

Oops! Thanks for that info RR! I did not know. I was working with Nancy on in the background, and heard mention of "online sleuther" or something to that effect. It wasn't until that point that I turned up the TV and began paying attention.

She did SOOO good and represented WS very well! How did it happen that MomT was called by Nancy's show? Sorry, I'm sure this has been discussed, but I've been buried in work all day.

AMEN, Nancy Grace! She summed it up ...." duct tape wrapped around her head throen away like garbage"! Thank you NG for keeping everything in perspective.

Sigh - Caylee baby babbling. So heart touching and heart breaking. I wish they would show the others where Casey doesn't say a word to little Caylee. I'd like to hear what NG and the talking heads say about those.

They probably won't show them, because they show how cold Casey really was.

Marc Klaas.................the video breaks your heart, and the defense experts are going to be making a living off of Caylee's dead body.

Ann Bremmer............how much are the experts being paid.

Alex...........it's a legitimate question about how much they're being paid.

NG...........prosecution experts are being paid state wages.

Video on now without NG talking... Nancy back on. Going to the talking heads. Disgrees that it will help the defense. Going to Marc K. He says: Breaks your heart. Experts will make a nice sum of money off of Caylee. Talking about what experts and lawyers are getting paid.

Talking about commissary orders about lipstick, makeup.

Commersary order...red lipstick, mascara, eyeliner....too bad she can't order a blue mini, boots and a stripper pole...

NG is clearly upset thinking that Casey's defense team will be paid from profits made from the sale of pictures/video of the dead baby.

KB................defense going to depose the officer who went to the scene in August where RK said he saw something.

It is heartbreaking :(
The video of Caylee in her highchair creeps me out...

Oops! Thanks for that info RR! I did not know. I was working with Nancy on in the background, and heard mention of "online sleuther" or something to that effect. It wasn't until that point that I turned up the TV and began paying attention.

She did SOOO good and represented WS very well! How did it happen that MomT was called by Nancy's show? Sorry, I'm sure this has been discussed, but I've been buried in work all day.
Welcome, Daisy! There's a thread if you get the chance to read.

NG is clearly upset thinking that Casey's defense team will be paid from profits made from the sale of pictures/video of the dead baby.

KB................defense going to depose the officer who went to the scene in August where RK said he saw something.
She also said it was "clear" that the Aug. site RC visited and the Dec. site were the same. The info in the most recent docs stated such. Is that true?

Beefstick? Casey's ordering Beefstick from the commissary? I hope it's SLICED! I just had a very bad visual scenario (similar to the alleged licorice incident between JB and KC). :crazy:

Very concerned about expert money...

OT/

Nancy chose a snappy blue suit with a subtle opaque stone necklace tonight.

back to program

Thanks, Momtective!! You did a great job!! Your kids must be so excited that there's a celebrity in the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89