2009.03.10 'Presser'

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe it's just me...I want to get a still photo of Ron after his little speech...I swear he looks like he is on some heavy sedative and smiling while standing in the back row when they called Crystal up to talk. It breaks my heart, this mother looks like she is in dire pain, the father to. However, I find something very odd in today's presser. Maybe I am reading to much into it. If someone knows how to get a still photo of Ron while in the back row please add, and you will see what I mean.

Mad- I had a hard time seeing his expression during that moment. BUT, what I saw after going back to that section of the video, he (RC) also is conversing the entire time with a member of LE in the background. Im not sure what dept that officer works for......but he was also responding with nods and such.

IMO- it's really RUDE & Insensitive of RC to be talking when the mother of his child is in pain. This occurs 1 minute before the end of the tape, for those who didnt catch it. I dont know what to make of it. I know and believe they are all upset, but still, he should give CS the same respect when shes up there and she went as far as to include him in her plea for Haliegh. Just bugs me!

IMO- this presser was to give aknowledgement on behalf of The Justice Coralition and their plea to the public to do the right thing, if they know anything. And to give the family one last oportunity to plea for Haleighs return, corrilates with the spokepersons plea and annoucement of the new reward amount.

what Im feeling is the reason for the families plea was at the request of TJC in order to help get more tips ......someone out there knows something and they are at their mercy.

Maybe she had been crying all morning, and no tears were coming out. I get "all cried out." It's still crying. That has happened to me on several occasions. Maybe it wasn't close enough for anyone to see tears. Maybe she was wiping her tears away before they fell. You can't say for a certaintly that she didn't shed a tear. I go with my gut feeling to things, and seeing and hearing Crystal talk made my heart break. It's really funny how people can see things so differently. All of this is of course MOO.

I agree. It looked and sounded to me like her heart was breaking and I cried right along with her. I didn't see anything fake about it.

Ronald has not been disrespectful of Crystal yet and I did not see anything disrespectful towards her in the presser today. I saw both were very emotional and I believe they are privy to some new information which isn't good news, imo. I don't believe today was about the JC or about reward money being raised. I think today had a different feel and it was deadly serious.

I disagree....it had a point and at the first veiwing I missed that exchange between RC & LE (to RCs right or your left). I listened to the presser twice. TJC had center stage....a win/win situation I might add. More reward money will hopefully bring forth new tips. LE needs a new lead, something!! Which is what we all here want, is a break in this case. What was the most serious was Haleighs parents both plead for their daughters return; and Ron was rude by having a conversation while crystal was speaking! And that is disrespectful to the mother, because she was speaking from her heart also......that is her child too!! And she was all inclusive of everything she needed to say, and that included aknowledging Halieghs daddy! I did not mock his plead for his child, I remarked on his behavior afterwards with a LEO {initials: JM}. The emotions where running high, ours would too if we knew this was likely to be the last plea for Halighs return and pump up the reward. And I am more than likely willing to lay odds that LE, FBI and TJC had discussed this presser before hand and how they all wanted it to go down today. Ron & Cyrstal were both emotional before each one of them got up to speak, even. omg, has not been disrespectful?! How would anyone know for certain of that?

Anyway, I could careless what they were talking about......football? weather? .....all Im saying is... I wondered why he would be so rude to speak almost the entire time crystal was up there?.....and now (while Ive been typing this) I am asking to find out who this LE is and what role does he play in the investigation?

I guess we will have to completely disagree yet again.

I have listened to every word Ronald has said and to date there has been nothing bad come out of his mouth about Crystal.

For him to lean over to whisper quietly to the officer today was not disrespectful or meant to be in any way, imo. We do not know if he was asking if what he said would make a difference to get Haleigh back alive or if he was telling the man that he felt like he was going to pass out from exhaustion. There is no way to know since we could not hear the conversation taking place. He could have been asking someone to watch to make sure Crystal didn't crumble to the ground!

I disagree....it had a point and at the first veiwing I missed that exchange between RC & LE (to RCs right or your left). I listened to the presser twice. TJC had center stage....a win/win situation I might add. More reward money will hopefully bring forth new tips. LE needs a new lead, something!! Which is what we all here want, is a break in this case. What was the most serious was Haleighs parents both plead for their daughters return; and Ron was rude by having a conversation while crystal was speaking! And that is disrespectful to the mother, because she was speaking from her heart also......that is her child too!! And she was all inclusive of everything she needed to say, and that included aknowledging Halieghs daddy! I did not mock his plead for his child, I remarked on his behavior afterwards with a LEO {initials: JM}. The emotions where running high, ours would too if we knew this was likely to be the last plea for Halighs return and pump up the reward. And I am more than likely willing to lay odds that LE, FBI and TJC had discussed this presser before hand and how they all wanted it to go down today. Ron & Cyrstal were both emotional before each one of them got up to speak, even. omg, has not been disrespectful?! How would anyone know for certain of that?

Anyway, I could careless what they were talking about......football? weather? .....all Im saying is... I wondered why he would be so rude to speak almost the entire time crystal was up there?.....and now (while Ive been typing this) I am asking to find out who this LE is and what role does he play in the investigation?

I wrote of the same thing on another thread...I was furious at RC's behavior. I have come to realize that his monotone speaking may be normal for him, but his coming on acting like a 90 yr old being helped by his mom ( I also saw this on a clip when they were entering the courthouse or SO office, he was helping mom, I think), It all seems to be a big show, not in doing the right thing but "show and say" the appropriate things...RC was totally trying upstage CS He was so transparent.

Ron was totally rude during this interview, he made it seem as if it was a funeral, the camera focused on MC when they pleaded for the person to do the right thing...OHHHH there is so much on this presser that is wrong I don't know where to begin...I have watched it over and over and get madder and madder..

There is a reason for this presser and I feel we will find out real soon the outcome. It would be a miracle if Haleigh were still alive, miracles do still happen.

I think it is possible they received a message, strong lead, or a ransom note perhaps. Watching the faces on LE and people surrounding them plus the things said from Ronald and Crystal. (Even the fact she mentioned Ronald at all was curious)

I agree!
If you watch the guy in the back with the tan suit I think it's the sheriff...
his eyes kept scanning the crowd like he was looking for a reaction
or something.

did you notice crystals hands shaking at the end there. she brought tears to my eyes, I think she's being really genuine.

not sure if Ron was sedated, drunk, or what but he had zero emotional impact.

Has Ron ever said anything in these pressers about Crystal like "your mommy and daddy" the way she does or anything supportive regarding her. Are they speaking to each other?

What made an impact on me was when the lady in charge offered the reward for info leading to the arrest & conviction of the person who took haleigh. Not for info for her return. IMO, this presser wasn't a plea session, it was strategic. I think it was a family member or friend who took her. I think LE knows that somebody is close to talking and needed that extra nudge.
The LE ? behind and to the left of Crystal looked like he was gonna start crying along with her.

Has Ron ever said anything in these pressers about Crystal like "your mommy and daddy" the way she does or anything supportive regarding her. Are they speaking to each other?

Not that I've heard. His side of the family is all about Ron and Misty (Haleigh's new mommy).
What she said is what a mommy would say, in case her baby was watching.
Telling her that mommy and daddy, the two most important people in Haleigh's world love her and need her home.
I haven't seen Crystal this broken before, something is going on.
It brings back that question, why did a judge give custody to RC ??

....I did feel as if they both know who took her...and as if they both lost hope...it was really sad...IMO RC was really sedated and I couldn't find anything fake about crystal..

Not that I've heard. His side of the family is all about Ron and Misty (Haleigh's new mommy).
What she said is what a mommy would say, in case her baby was watching.
Telling her that mommy and daddy, the two most important people in Haleigh's world love her and need her home.
I haven't seen Crystal this broken before, something is going on.
It brings back that question, why did a judge give custody to RC ??

Maybe at the time she was not capable of looking after Hayleigh and maybe she got things together but did not go back and try to get custody. That could have a lot to do with what type of person Ron is, in my opinion.
I don't know her past, lots of things are not as they seem, but she seems genuine to me in this presser and I agree, she is broken.

What made an impact on me was when the lady in charge offered the reward for info leading to the arrest & conviction of the person who took haleigh. Not for info for her return. IMO, this presser wasn't a plea session, it was strategic. I think it was a family member or friend who took her. I think LE knows that somebody is close to talking and needed that extra nudge.
The LE ? behind and to the left of Crystal looked like he was gonna start crying along with her.

ITA- and btw, that was Jeff Hardy, the new Sheriff.

Funny how RC had to be helped up to the podium but then makes a miraculous recovery a few minutes later while talking to the LE guy or whoever.
IMO, RC didn't want to speak but did so for appearance sake while CS, after being told she didn't have to speak due to her emotional state, felt obligated to do so for her child.
I think that RC was able to fool the judge and child services into believing he was the better parent but he knows with so many people watching he can't fool us all.

Hmmmm

Why does he thank the people for trying to find "em"

Not find Haleigh or Her but "em" (them)

This Presser distrubed me too..something was definitely up. And I agree that the woman leading the presser was trying to get someone to "spill the beans"

And MAYBE they upped the anti to 35grand to entice the perps out..I truly suspect this is $$ motivated

And does anyone know who that Lady was at the end of the line that Ron hugged ???

In regards to Crystal....I'm not 100 percent but I believe her statement ? if you could all it that - was genuine

I think the purpose of the pressor was to do anything possible to generate more tips that might be the break they need. They emphasized the increased reward and for anyone who knows anything to listen to their conscience and call in. And included the parents' combined pleas. Both RC & CS came across as truly devastated to me. RC looks like he has lost half his body weight. IMO, his smile was for Chrystal to encourage her to speak. He was looking straight at her as she headed to the mike. I feel for both of them. They must feel so helpless and broken down at this point and just desperately want their baby. I bet they don't even know which way is up anymore.

Maybe at the time she was not capable of looking after Hayleigh and maybe she got things together but did not go back and try to get custody. That could have a lot to do with what type of person Ron is, in my opinion.
I don't know her past, lots of things are not as they seem, but she seems genuine to me in this presser and I agree, she is broken.

I went through a family court fiasco with my teen and it is torture. What they do makes very little sense to me. The docs show that her notice to appear was sent to an incorrect address, RC was in court and was automatically given temporary custody because he was there. When she went to court, IMO the judge decided to leave well enough alone and cited the fact that CS was unemployed, since RC had the financial means to care for them, he won.
And Haleigh's gone.
I also think that fathers sometimes do better in family court because they're usually less emotional and don't volunteer information that makes them look less than perfect the way many of us females seem to do.

Hi I'm new, although I've been lurking here and there.
The whole issue of the children calling the girlfriend mommy/mom, what is the big deal? I've heard many stories of a single dad becoming involved with a new girlfriend and the children ask "are you going to be my new Mom", and as the relationship continues children even brag to their friends "My new mom, let's me do this or that." So IMO children this age it happens, and it's not ment to hurt the actual Mom. IMO It also happens with the mom's new boyfriend too! Now if the kids were teenagers that's a different story. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member