2009.03.12 Casey Anthony Motion Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is a REPORT from OCSO about this! JB needs to bring up the report, say, ON PAGE 10 it says THIS, are you aware? YES OR NO.

This trial is going to be 10 years long.

still talking about garbage..why?????
wants to know if garbage came in plastic bag and wants to know if garbage sent...
wants to know if liquids in bag

ok. I am lost why is this happening?? what motion does this fall under..

Haha Casey looks scared,eyes big while this man talks about hairs.

Maybe she's thinking, "Wow, this is really going to happen. We're going to talk about every dirty detail, and I"m going to have to sit here and listen to it." She's going to think for a while that she can still pull all these strings and run the show like she has her whole life, but the Judge is going to (hopefully) make sure JB follows the rules just like everybody else and she's going to be left holding empty strings. This will be harder for her to grasp than anything else..MOO

And JB is a smug little.. explicative deleted....that I'd smack from here to the moon if I were a judge and he was in my courtroom.

Why in the world is Baez trying to present the case now????? This is ridiculous! Hes trying to get that man to say things werent in the car that were evidence later. UGH! The judge should stop this! This isnt the murder trial!

No JB... Trial in October. This hearing. This is not the time to practice how to be a lawyer.

says he doesn't have expertise re: maggots / fruit flies to answer. didn't collect this evidence. collected garbageand preserved it! ONLY!

This reminds me of the movie "My Cousin Vinny"...JB doesn't seem to know what to ask!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CamSoup