2009.03.12 Casey Anthony Motion Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
HAHA! Bloise telling JB to question the correct person.

What on God's green earth is going on here? Surely there is a point that I have missed?

bag sent with paper towel w/pupae attached to it

Aug 3 Haskell sent back glass container

BL wants to clarify--vincent handled this--he's here if you want to talk to him

JB were you made aware these items sent to you from Haskell---1 glass container with hair

That's what I thought- he has LKB next to him, why doesn't he USE her and let her do this! You don't pay a veteran murder attorney to sit 2nd chair.

ANSWER: SHE MUST NOT BE LICENSED IN FLORIDA AND THEIR RULES MUST NOT ALLOW HER TO SPEAK PRO HAC VICE ON EVIDENTIARY MOTIONS!!! :doh:

Its nice to see a certain someone other than the defendant squirming in her seat.

Baez, you REALLY are going to lose this trial. Even Geragross was far better than you.

Even the CSI is like "You really can't ask me questions about what someone else did. He's here if you would like to ask him".

I'm really confused by Baez like many other posters. Is this normal?

Imagine a jury?? :banghead::banghead:

KCs mad that JB talks a big game in private and then sounds like this at trial.. Its like those men who drive Hummers. Its to make up for a...

SA objecting because JB won't stop inturupting Mr. Bloise

GOGOGO witness! Witness doing a fabulous job of making sure he isn't getting interrupted! He'll be GREAT during the trial!
love it.

why did haskel received hair
why did haskel receive botanical evidence
state objects because jb won't let witness finish is statement..

OK, lawyer up!

Can this be used in anyway as basis for appeal? And why is SA not objecting further.

ignore - she just did.

And Strickland has his back.

Judge said something and everyone on the SA's side chuckled.

4 glasses total and ??(vegetation)---Haskell doesn't work with FBI--so why was it sent to him

Judge//SA believe us by now we know that's not your report--everyone laughed

Casey looks like she’s stifling yawns and trying to stay awake, guess this is interfering with her napping. :laugh:

SA objecting because JB won't stop inturpting Mr. Bloise

hehehe Mr Bloise was already doing a fine job of making sure his entire answer was heard without interruption! JBaez should know better than to interrupt the witness!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CamSoup