2009.03.12 Casey Anthony Motion Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
He's trying to get him to say they withheld evidence from Dr. Lee I think.

wants to know if CSI took handwritten notes taken...
csi says they allowed to destroy hand written notes after being typed out...
jb wants to know who allows this..state objects..jb moving on. state objects again

I think I've figured out JB's defense strategy. He's going to bore everyone until they all fall asleep and then he and KC will sneak out of the courtroom and take off together to live the "bella vida". :rolleyes:

ITA - she is the most uncomfortable I have ever seen her. Talking about the trunk really bothers her. And CA is literally chewing her nails. :eek:
-------------
She looks scared green.The trunk talk really bothers her.She is visualizing in her mind,remembering what she forgot!! she looks white!!!

HLN had lost their signal. now watching online. Thank God for computers :)

JB - do you take handwritten notes?

Mr. Bloise - we destroy handwritten notes. We are able to do this.

JB - who said you are able to do this?

SA - objection

JB - I will withdrawl

(or something along those lines) =-)

dr. lee supposedly found 17 hairs that csi did not..state objects..jb no further questions...thank gawd

JB asked who said they could destroy--Sa objects--Jb asks something and SA objects--JB Lee found more hairs...SA objects

JB has no further ???

How many times does JB need to be told to stay ON T!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now he has no more questions. Imagine that. He has no more that are relevent!

OOOOHHHH! Strickland, "Next question." Baez,"I have no further questions."

JB flips through notes as if he has another question, before saying "Judge, I have no further questions."

LOL

there went the bus!

Dr. Lee found 17 hairs you didn't.

He's not fighting a motion, he is casting doubt!

JB is not professional at all! He is making faces and looking annoyed at every turn...even directed at the judge!!!! He is a joke!

After the judge and SA cutting JB off a couple of times, he suddenly closed his notebook and said..."I have no further questions.".

lololol

Strickland: The issue is whether the investigation is being blocked by the state

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cryptocloud155