2009.03.12 Casey Anthony Motion Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok. I did a quick study of "pupa" and specified "fly" pupa and came up with some interesting information. A maggot is the larva stage of a flies life. A maggot is an immature fly after the "egg" stage. A pupa comes after the maggot stage and is the next step in the life of a fly. So, this pupa on this paper towel could have MUCH forensic evidence for the prosecution IF the maggot that became the pupa was feeding from decomposition from the babies body. This information would be contained inside the body of the pupa and could date the death event more closely I would think.

is there a new link to be able to watch...I missed most of it today...thanks

wow...thanks for the info Magiccat....on a pupa

Thank you very much :)

wow...thanks for the info Magiccat....on a pupa

No problem. I would also think, since the deathbanding on the hair seems to be in such controversy, that a fly pupa which contained the DNA of Caylee Anthony that came from the trunk of the car would certainly shore-up the determination that Caylee WAS indeed inside of that trunk prior to Casey disposing of her body and prior to Casey abandoning the car. So-no wonder Mr. Baez is so interested in the pupa on the paper towel and the maggots from the bag...

That is a great point and one I'm sure will play out in the end. There will be a lot of blah, blah, blah on both sides but what it will come down to the fact that the jurors will never get past the 31 days.
Playing that audio "And how is lying to investigators helping us to find your child" "it's not"
Well, that says it all.

:crazy: I think LKB needs to stop whispering and put a shock collar on poor JB :woohoo:

Lol - or a remote-controlled taser-cushion under his hiney?

I have a feeling that she really had a lot of edumacating to do with JB later today after watching him try to question CSI Bloise.

I am cynical enough to believe she deliberately left that to JB so she could watch, and coach him later on his content and style. Like a medical resident training under an attending physician.

This was but a trial run 'mock-up' at the expense of the FL tax-payers.

Help! I assume LKB refers to Lisa Baden. And she's on the prosecution side?
Is she employed by the state?

Sorry to be dense but I can't get any video, particularly sound.

No No Liinda Baden, the one that looks like Miss Piggy. She's with Baez.

Now that would be worth the price of admission!

Now we need Karate Dad to come back and work his Photoshop Magic in the Parking Lot so we can have visuals!

I got to watch part of todays "ahem" whatever it was....it was almost as if JB was using this as a practice run...I can see him re-running the tape and planning his next moves.

I think you are right magiccat......we havent seen the report yet on those little critters.....I know they are something we all have been waiting for...:) who would ever of thought that a bug could be your best friend or worse enemy :eek:

yes JB will need much ...much...coaching from LB

yes JB will need much ...much...coaching from LB

I have a strong hunch she's responsible for the recent coaching of Casey that is evident. Along with the new spokesperson Marly.

I certainly don't see JB's constructive influence over KC's demeanor in evidence over the past seven months, so my money is on the defense females attempting to turn her around along with JB. Hard battle in either instance.

I missed the whole hearing...does anyone have a link for the hearing? They must of recorded it.

how come I get so uncomfortable when the two of them speak though....JB sounds so ...like he doenst know how or what to say...and LB well she just yells! and you can hear her breathing heavy into the mic :eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Curiousinky