2009.03.16 Nancy Grace Mon. night exclusive w/ Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe he was trying everything he could to keep composure so that he could concentrate and answer Nancy's questions. If he looked at TN crying or went to comfort her he might start crying as well. In addition I do not know that it matters if he cries or not, if he does people say its an act and all fake, if he doesn't people say he is guilty and cold.

That is my point. Maybe he is all cried out, but to sit there while your mom cries beside you and not offer comfort is unbelievable. He could have held her hand or something.

I wonder would the front porch that is covered have a porch light in it? That could explain why the kid's were eating out there after dark? Dunno.
I've never seen a manufactured/mobile home that doesn't have lights at each door entry.

I respect your opinion Suzi. I always do when you post. But I disagree in that they are simple minded and that they assumed spousal priviledge and therefore got married. But that's what makes WS's as great as it is isnt' it? :)

I'm going to backpeddle a bit on the simple mind statement, because that sounds really bad!!! I'm not saying they are stupid or anything, just not up to par on the law. I really believe that most people, like me until recently, thought that spousal priviledge does apply.

I'll always respect your opinion as well and love sleuthin' with you!

What about when Nancy asked where Jr. was. Ron says do I have to answer that then paused and said he was with his Grandma. What was that about. I just found that very strange.
I feel as if he is hiding Jr. Maybe he is afraid of who ever took Haleigh will try and take Jr.? Or could it be that he does not want Crystal to know his new address so that they can't find him to serve him with Custody papers? Karma ....

ok, now I've got to go find that NG show where that man was on there talking about the lock he put up there....I know I heard it....

The look on his face when NG asked if Misty's parents consented to the marriage made me want to slap him. I could be angry if my child was missing but I don't think I could be cocky.

What about when Nancy asked where Jr. was. Ron says do I have to answer that then paused and said he was with his Grandma. What was that about. I just found that very strange.
I feel as if he is hiding Jr. Maybe he is afraid of who ever took Haleigh will try and take Jr.? Or could it be that he does not want Crystal to know his new address so that they can't find him to serve him with Custody papers? Karma ....

I thought that was strange too. My first thought was he didn't want Crystal to know where he is staying, but in a town that small everybody pretty much knows everything thats going on, so I don't know what the big secret was. But then he answered the question.

Did I just hear Ron say the cousin wasn't there that day??

(I know this is a little late so it might has been mentioned but) HOW would he know if the cousin was there that night - seeing as how his every answer to any incriminating (to Misty) question is "I don't know. I was at work..." I think TN would know better if the cousin was there since she sent her own MOTHER to give Misty clothes!!!

There is a picture of the front of the home and it shows a light on in the enclosed porch. I have no clue which thread the picture is on, if I come across it i will post the link here.
I wonder would the front porch that is covered have a porch light in it? That could explain why the kid's were eating out there after dark? Dunno.

Or he doesn't want the press to know where to find them or a kidnapper. I respect him for trying to protect his son. I see nothing wrong with him wanting to not answer this.

I have to admit that I would be hesitant to answer that too, after having one child taken, especially if I knew it wasn't a stranger who did it.

(I just got a chill. Can you all imagine how agonizing it must be to know that the person who took your child was not a stranger? :eek: I would be unable to sleep, mind-racing as I went though all the suspects. :( )

Ron says the previous tenants (Reverend's parents) "deceased in the home."

I have to admit that I would be hesitant to answer that too, after having one child taken, especially if I knew it wasn't a stranger who did it.

(I just got a chill. Can you all imagine how agonizing it must be to know that the person who took your child was not a stranger? :eek: I would be unable to sleep, mind-racing as I went though all the suspects. :( )

This is very common for parents of missing and murdered children. They constantly ask the question in their mind when they talk to anyone...Is it you? Unfortunately, alot of times it is and they are apalled at the sympathy and support they got from the very person who was responsible.

Both times I've heard him say that, I believe his reluctance was because he believes somebody abducted Haleigh and might come after Junior. MOO

I think that Ron is covering Misty's butt! I more than ever think this now.

I agree he knows something that hes not telling....I find it interesting that when he is asked a question about Misty or what Misty did or didnt do he dosent say like most of us "She told me that....." He provides absolutly no information none zilch nada....He also is very mono tone (except when it came to coustody of Jr.) I dont believe for a min that he is this calm...It is almost like he dosent really want to be there.

I also thought that it was interesting that Misty was not on the show with him...if nothing else for "moral" support. Something continues to stink here.

Nancy wasted alot of time with him and got no information. I think he is making these shows to get some money...he really dosent appear to be all that interested in pleaing for his daughter its almost like he is resolved that she is not comming back and he knows why :liar: My 2 cents

Crystal knows where he's staying. Her attorney would require it.

I live in Central Illinois so have no reference to the temperature/darknesss in Florida. But as far as the time the children were supposedly eating, if they were busy playing especially with other children, I could see it being later.

Someone mentioned potential money issues with Ron not working. Somewhere in the last couple of days, I saw a video of when he got his tattoos and that people there had commended about him talking about the money he was getting since this happened.

I wouldn't have answered that for Jr's safety. National tv didn't need to know where he was.
I'm thinking since he asked if he had to answer that, that he signed an agreement that he would answer every question. that's my opinion.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aaravpatel