2009.03.16 Nancy Grace Mon. night exclusive w/ Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I liked when it was said that the Custody battle to soon commence and the wedding are side shows. IMHO they are, and they distract from the real issue here and that is Haleigh.

I agree with NG that the wedding is a whole 'nother kettle of fish to fry and I hope that Haleigh comes home soon so we can all have a fish fry...Just my humble opinion.

I liked when it was said that the Custody battle to soon commence and the wedding are side shows. IMHO they are, and they distract from the real issue here and that is Haleigh.

I agree with NG that the wedding is a whole 'nother kettle of fish to fry and I hope that Haleigh comes home soon so we can all have a fish fry...Just my humble opinion.

I thought he did a very good job staying away from mudslinging regarding the custody battle and what he did explain about the wrong address thing was pretty straightforward.

I also think that Mark Klaas is a Class Act! I appreciated his input on this case and it tickled me pink (warning sentence goes O/T) when he said KC deserves the death penalty if anyone does....LOL gotta love him :)

Kat -I agree wholeheartedly!!!

We should all meet up at Bunnell, FL and I am an expert at tailgating... o boy, we could have a great time. :cool:

I wish Nancy or a caller had asked him if he was the only one with a key or if Misti also had a key....
I'd also like some clarification on whether or not the tv in the master bedroom had been left on all night. I think it's important as to any sound of the alleged intruder made being mistaken for something on tv. MOO

I think that's especially true with many men, so I'm not surprised that Ron wasn't sitting there crying or holding onto his mother when she was. MOO

That doesn't bother me, either. I expect emotions to ebb and flow as the days go by. I also understand frustration, although I think his inability to suppress it is a puzzle piece that tells us something about him.

I also agree with him about the bathroom light thing, and I think her going to the other bathroom would be understandable.

I was most surprised by the way the screen door and interior doors closed themselves. The screen one was heavy and loud. And it's clear that she would have had to open the interior door to see that it was propped open. I don't see a problem with that, though.

My assumption is that LE has experienced other conflicting statements in the 30 hours of questioning, and probably a questionable polygraph, and that is why they are saying getting her answers is key to solving the crime.

Kat -I agree wholeheartedly!!!

We should all meet up at Bunnell, FL and I am an expert at tailgating... o boy, we could have a great time. :cool:

Sounds amazing radio! :wink:

I'll bring some authentic smoked texas BBQ brisket and some texas brewed shiner bock brewskies for those that don't like fish! :D

I was concerned at first that Misty could be covering something up, but I really feel that LE sould have found out by now. She doesn't seem devious like Casey and just seems to have trouble how to wording what she says.

I don't necessarily think she is devious either. I just think she wasn't at home. I think she knew what time he was supposed to be home and she arrived there shortly before. I think that would account for the discrepancies about when she woke up and when she called 911. Think about it she arrives shortly before he does. She is confused because Haleigh is gone, she is not sure what to do. RC comes home and then she has to come up with how she woke up and found her gone, what bathroom, who was sleeping where. I just really feel that this is why there are discrepancies. I don't think either Misty or RC did anything to hurt Haleigh, I just think that she wasn't home.

I just want to say a couple of things it might already been posted but you all post to far ahead of me tonight.

This side of RC I see a young man who is trying to find his daughter. I didn't hear mud slinging but I missed about 10 minutes of the show. As for the lock's being changed I find nothing wrong with that and s for him saying I changed it cause I didn't want something like this to happen Well Hello he i in FL, when he moved in Nov 08 CA was still missing few years before the JL so I don't see anything wrong with what he said about that.

Yes some of the story changed and some we still are unsure of like the JO. I'm glad NG did this show with him. Yes he feels comfortable because she is one person who is talking to him nice and cares.

Please Bring Haleigh home. We all want her home and maybe tomorrow LE will bring everyone in again and start question them all again. all family and work there way out to RSO and SO. Somebody better get the crap together and tell the truth, so we can bring her home!

It really bothers me that Ron says Crystal made up the whole man in black story. He doesn't want to take focus off Haleigh, but accusations are taking away the focus. How does he know for sure Crystal made it up, and why wasn't he concerned that JR did see something. Crystal would have no reason to make up a bogus story. Maybe there is more to that story than just the man in black. WTH doesn't anyone ever ask about JR being awake that night according to Misti. He could have seen something.

I'm just now watching this on my DVR, did she really just say bass ackward ?

LE states trouble with time line between 7PM and 3AM...... long time.

Didn't I hear TN state that GGM was "dropping off clean clothes" between 7 & 8 o'clock..?? Is she trying to Narrow the timeline?

I'll check back on that when the show goes to Utube or is transcripted (sometimes...that seems to take forever!!)

Ron says investigators took the door for further investigation on the locks. (What is the Miss Nancy thing? lol.)

Miss Nancy is a southern expression designating respect for a woman that is more "mature".

When I lived in the south and anyone that wasn't a child called me "Miss Jolynna" it hurt my feelings. I'd think, "Do I really LOOK that old?"

Wasn't it reported last week sometime by the previous tenant of this trailer that he put up a dead bolt, up very high on that door, and that Haleigh could not reach it up so high. Tonight Ron said that he went to wal-mart and purchased new ones, removed the ones that were there, and put his own in.....I know that the door is a metal door on the inside because that is what trailer doors are made of....I tried to look very close tonight for previous holes way up high, and saw NONE. Isn't that odd?? Maybe it's a new door???

My assumption is that LE has experienced other conflicting statements in the 30 hours of questioning, and probably a questionable polygraph, and that is why they are saying getting her answers is key to solving the crime.

respectfully snipped by me.

Yes Jholi I agree. These three inconsistancies that NG addressed tonight are probably not the ones that LE is concerned with, I also don't think that whatever details that she has wavered on that cause the most concern for LE has been shared yet. Definately not by LE, and not by MC either. As for RC, I don't think LE would tell him what part of her story was off. JMHO.

I was watching a Cobra youtube,just a link I saw today and he had a key to open a guy's door,he was searching for and I think it was one of those bumper keys you can buy online to open doors.It wasn't a hotel room,but some guy's home.Isn't it terrible you can buy a set of keys to open people's home doors?It should be illegal,it says on the site it is,but you only have to say you work for some type of LE,but don't have to have proof,just a credit card.

Just a FYI, I watched this not too long after this case came out, I have a key that fits into my dead bolt, but doesn't unlock it. I tried it with this key, inserted it into the lock gave it a few taps and my door unlocked!
It was a key that I got in a box at an auction, my kids were playing with it, and it looks so much like my dead bolt key I stuck it in a drawer.. but it isn't mine, and it doesn't unlock the door without tapping on it.
If a person was to wrap a screwdriver with duct tape it wouldn't make much noise either...

That's a little harsh. I wouldn't be able rejoin the real world for a long long time if I were him. I will be glad to buy him a pack of cigarettes so that he can focus on his son, finding hayleigh and his grief.
I hope both families are helping out now that he's married.

Sounds amazing radio! :wink:

I'll bring some authentic smoked texas BBQ brisket and some texas brewed shiner bock brewskies for those that don't like fish! :D

Kat and Radio, if Haleigh is found safe, I'll get my Florida map and try to figure out where the heck Bunnell is and gladly join that party.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
benjysmom