2009.03.16 Nancy Grace Mon. night exclusive w/ Haleigh's father, Ronald Cummings

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy says Ronald now faces that Jr might be taken by Crystal.
What do you make of custody battle?
He says it is ridiclous,it takes focus off Haleigh being gone and it's about custody.
He says they were never married.I was granted custody of children.
He said she missed courtdate,she lawyered up and truth is I was a better parent,still am,better provider.
He says his grandmother has Jr.

He might be the "better provider..." but, I bet he will make sure CS pays him the back child support?

My question is ....

How are either of them paying their bills (& buying their ciggies's) without going to work every day???

At some point in time..."the real world".... has to be rejoined!!! it's been six weeks!!!

Okay, if this doesn't bring a tear to your eye, nothing will. I was in the bedroom folding cloths and listening to NG from the livingroom TV...twins were coloring in the livingroom. I heard my 4 y/o baby say "God, can you please bring Haleigh home to her mommy & daddy?" (I walked into the livingroom and saw my baby kneeling in the livingroom floor.) she continued..."she doesn't like being with a tranger (stranger), she misses her mommy & her daddy. God can you do it? God, can you bring her home? Amen...I love you
awww bless their heart:)

His mom is crying and he isn't! Not one tear. I can understand wanting to appear strong, but this is about his daughter being missing! How can he sit next to his mom while she cries and not shed a tear?

or try to help comfort his mom?
My son does try to help me when handling bad times.
RC never really looks at his mom when she talks???

Funny how things sound different to different people! I saw an exasperated Nancy, one who is exasperated with the "Ron" haters out there not with Ron or his family. I think she seems very sympathetic to him and his plight. I also noticed Mark Klass call him "buddy" and seemed very nice to "him" but did counsel him that he needs to get Misty to talk.

Ron did roll his eyes but I feel it was out of frustration. If I were him I'd feel the same way I think. However, I still think Misty is the key here and Ron is just a gullible tough guy (with the women) and a loving father.

Oh and the Miss Nancy thing, my son's friend from Alabama calls me "Miss C*****" I think it's a term of respect.

Nancy showing some of the home video tour again and reporter explaining the layout of the house and how Misty noticed light on in kitchen.

RC: saying you can see kitchen light on from master bedroom, no matter which bathroom you go to. Bedroom door was open.

My husband aunt has the same layout of ronald trailer

You can see the kitchen light on if your in the bedroom.

He might be the "better provider..." but, I bet he will make sure CS pays him the back child support?

My question is ....

How are either of them paying their bills (& buying their ciggies's) without going to work every day???

At some point in time..."the real world".... has to be rejoined!!! it's been six weeks!!!

That's a little harsh. I wouldn't be able rejoin the real world for a long long time if I were him. I will be glad to buy him a pack of cigarettes so that he can focus on his son, finding hayleigh and his grief.

I think if he knew,he'd have Haleigh and the guy wouldn't be alive now,or the guy wouldn't be alive now,period.

I dunno, winterrose. I think he has a very strong suspicion. He could just not know where the person is and is hoping LE will find him.

I have to say, that while I question several things said by Crystal's family, the part where two of them independently claimed that Ron said he was 75% sure who took Haleigh did ring true to me. This interview only made me more confident about it.

I think that is exactly what the problem is. It has always bothered me that she conviently woke up when he was getting home from work. Thats a big coincidence. IMO Misty left that house and left some door unlocked. Its a shame because I think because she is scared of RC and what he will do, she won't tell the truth. But it is damaging the investigation.

My husband always worked over on his job. Would get home about 2 or 3 am in the morning.

I never set the alarm clock, but I did wake up most of the time around the time he was due home. especially if he was a little late.

or try to help comfort his mom?
My son does try to help me when handling bad times.
RC never really looks at his mom when she talks???

That is my point. Maybe he is all cried out, but to sit there while your mom cries beside you and not offer comfort is unbelievable. He could have held her hand or something.

My question is ....

He's waited a year for the child support... my niece hauled her ex in after 6 weeks and the judge was sure po'ed at the guy. I think Ron's been pretty patient.

And if he went back to work 50% of the people would be saying "how awful how can he work with his baby missing"

And the cigs... I quit for 16 years, my house burned down and I started smoking like a chimney again. Ron worked so I don't think he had a problem paying for them before this tradgedy. Not sure how Crystal paid for hers tho (I "think" she smokes but I could be wrong)

Saying "Miss Nancy" didn't stop the questions from coming. No follow up, but its a tv show not an interrogation. I think I'm more confused now.

All in all NG seemed to have treated RC rather "chummy"...Maybe she was trying to make up for the was GR treated poor RG.

NG is back with info on Caylee 7 "Who Her Father Is?" from LA..

Noticed that myself and thought Nancy wasn't her usual self. Maybe it was a Nancy look a like?:)

Funny how things sound different to different people! I saw an exasperated Nancy, one who is exasperated with the "Ron" haters out there not with Ron or his family. I think she seems very sympathetic to him and his plight. I also noticed Mark Klass call him "buddy" and seemed very nice to "him" but did counsel him that he needs to get Misty to talk.

Ron did roll his eyes but I feel it was out of frustration. If I were him I'd feel the same way I think. However, I still think Misty is the key here and Ron is just a gullible tough guy (with the women) and a loving father.

Oh and the Miss Nancy thing, my son's friend from Alabama calls me "Miss C*****" I think it's a term of respect.
(my blue)
I don't disagree with most of that, ceeker, but regarding the blue part, I guess my biggest hangup about this case is that I even trying to, I simply cannot bring myself to see Ron as gullible. :waitasec:

I think that is exactly what the problem is. It has always bothered me that she conviently woke up when he was getting home from work. Thats a big coincidence. IMO Misty left that house and left some door unlocked. Its a shame because I think because she is scared of RC and what he will do, she won't tell the truth. But it is damaging the investigation.

I was concerned at first that Misty could be covering something up, but I really feel that LE sould have found out by now. She doesn't seem devious like Casey and just seems to have trouble how to wording what she says.

That is my point. Maybe he is all cried out, but to sit there while your mom cries beside you and not offer comfort is unbelievable. He could have held her hand or something.
Some people just cant offer comfort. Its not that they dont care. Alot of people are like that especially when there young. And it would also depend on how he was raised. In my family there was alot of love hugs and kisses but in my hubby family there wasnt little or none.Some men and women have a hard time giving comfort.

Now we have inconsistencies about inconsistencies and its getting more confusing .... none of that means guilt, but how on earth are they going to account for the time line if these explanations and stories keep changing??

Noticed that myself and thought Nancy wasn't her usual self. Maybe it was a Nancy look a like?:)

Once Nancy takes a stance... :eek:

...and she took one for the Cummings early on, especially in her nightly interviews of Ron's mother. IMO

(my blue)
I don't disagree with most of that, ceeker, but regarding the blue part, I guess my biggest hangup about this case is that I even trying to, I simply cannot bring myself to see Ron as gullible. :waitasec:

I hear ya! I really do! It's just I've known so many guys like him (a lot of guys my son was in the Marines with, alot from the South just like him). Guys that are all bluster and cuss words and "he-man" like, and then in things "women"/girlfriend oriented, they are clueless because all that bluster hides a soft heart or a stupidity I can't even begin to describe! I definitely could be wrong but I tend to see things in relation to my own experiences! LOL

I see what you are saying... didn't think about that.

I do wish that I knew that Mistie wasn't home because that would make so much more sense than it does now.

The most logical thing is that someone in that house opened the back door and took Hayleigh out. A perp hiding inside? Mistie?

I need to go read the psychic threads..that's as close as I'm going to get to being able to see what really happened because Mistie doesn't make sense and LE isn't talking.
Misty may say she didn't leave the house, but did she ever open the back door, like to take out the trash or whatnot? Could she have propped open the screen door so she could stand there and smoke? And just forgot to lock it after going back inside, or maybe thinks she locked it but it wasn't? Still so many questions! MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member