2009.03.17 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
She just does not want to look like it was her show that said it first....lol

As far as Dr.Baden IIRC he was on greta before she had her girl crush on Palin and stopped covering Caylees case, I could swear Baden said it on her show about it being in Caylees hair. I remember us talking about it here or am I just crazy.....................LOL...........Anyone else remember this?

O/T here....girl crush on Palin:clap::D glad I wasn't the only one who wondered about that.:D

I agree......

She's making it sound like WS just pulled the idea out of thin air.

There were plenty of reasons why it was being discussed here.

I personally didn't think it was true but I can see why it became an issue -

Between LP's statements, Casey saying that Lee had come on to her & not knowing who the real father was

Exactly. I didn't agree with the theory about LA being the dad, but there were certainly legitimate reasons for the discussion.

The FBI had enough information on their own to justify the dna testing. The FBI did not run that test because of WS. GMAFB.

JVM and NG have me so ticked off tonight. This breaking news and bombshell is two weeks old.

I came in on the tail end of NG discussing the sales of a "Caylee" doll...can someone tell me who's behind the production & marketing of this doll?

Curious if it's sales are intended for the KC defense?

Showbiz Promotions, LLC. The same who did the original Caylee Sunshine doll. It's the same doll being sold with five different names (including Caylee). They say they are donating 100% of the proceeds to the NCMEC.

And let's not forget the info in the doc dumps where KC herself claimed that LA came on to her sexually. No wonder the possibility of LA being the father was discussed. I highly doubt the FBI would run a dna test based on what WS'er's were saying.

That's really unfair of NG to throw that back on WS.
Exactly! It wasn't as if we here invented this whole story. Casey herself brought it up with her own allegations. MOO

I have to wonder what happened. Nancy dropped LP like a bad habit, never to be mentioned again. Now it seems she's even forgotten that he ever appeared on her show.

Maybe NG has a 3 strikes rule and she suddenly realized LP was up to 13 strikes already?

If NG insists on putting her own "spin" on what goes on here at WS, I'd be just as happy if she DIDN'T mention us. Heaven knows, she throws enough spin on her own show. I have gotten to the point that I barely watch her show because I never hear anything that I haven't already read here. I will put my money on the facts come to light here than on her show.

There is much more thought put into the statements here than on the NG "bombshell, shocking, stunning, distubing" show. Now I feel better.

Exactly! It wasn't as if we here invented this whole story. Casey herself brought it up with her own allegations. MOO

Exactly; when JG testifies, Casey's accusations could come up in court. The SA would be foolish not to have evidence on hand to slap down that line of questioning if the defense tried to go there.

Sensible people might be offended by even the mention of incest, but this is someone on trial for her life- she has a right to throw every nasty rumor out there to try to establish reasonable doubt.

My best guess is that Casey doesn't know who Caylee's father is...

How many men was she involved with that we know of?

Tony L
Tony R
Jessie G
The Cop
The Marine

Who knows how many men she was fooling around with when she became pregnant.

I'm sure whatever story she told her parents about Caylee's father was a lie to either gain money or sympathy from them

I used to be worried about Murder She Wrote, you could guarantee whoever Jessica came in contact with someone would die. With KC, everyone she was connected with related to Caylee does not exist!!! -- or there is an alternate, i.e., the other JMH, the other ZFG, the other Juliette Lewis. Hmmm.

The Twilignt Zone. No wonder we don't know who Caylee's father was. The other JG?

And let's not forget the info in the doc dumps where KC herself claimed that LA came on to her sexually. No wonder the possibility of LA being the father was discussed. I highly doubt the FBI would run a dna test based on what WS'er's were saying.

That's what is bothering me.

As the mods will tell you we limited this talk because it was so volatile. We didn't allow the discussion of Lee being the dad if I remember correctly. I'll have to check.

I want to write her a letter to correct her.

Hey .... whoever becomes popular becomes fair game and a target.

WS being a target is testimony to success. ;-)

As the mods will tell you we limited this talk because it was so volatile. We didn't allow the discussion of Lee being the dad if I remember correctly. I'll have to check.

You should write her a letter. Casey's own accusations against LA is what probably prompted the FBI to do their own testing. And I'm pretty sure the info the FBI had is what LP was basing his statements to the press off of.

You're so right, Tricia :) all discussion was very limited because of the nature of the allegations. But the parties themselves brought it up, meaning both LA (by mentioning the special relationship he has with his sister) and Casey having told JG & TL that LA had made 'inappropriate advances' to her. And of course, not knowing who Caylee's father really is. MOO

Does anyone know if LP actually bought up the idea of Lee being Caylee's dad on NG?

If so does anyone have the transcript?

I want to include this in my letter to her.

Thanks

I said it last night but it bears repeating, this woman is losing what little professionalism she can claim. Perhaps she would benefit from doing some of her own, dare I say, 'leg work' and ease off her intern Drew. I'll take him off her hands...

Trish,
Please be sure to do a good search before you write that letter because, as I recall, it was quite roundly discussed on many and various threads. I hate that she tried to pin this paternity "theory" on WS but I have to give her credit for being the only media person to address Dr Baden's slip with the chloroform comment.

Trish,
Please be sure to do a good search before you write that letter because, as I recall, it was quite roundly discussed on many and various threads. I hate that she tried to pin this paternity "theory" on WS but I have to give her credit for being the only media person to address Dr Baden's slip with the chloroform comment.

I think the point is to reference the actual NG transcripts where LP floated it. IIRC that's what sparked discussion on WS, from LP on NG.

Trish,
Also, when NG referred to the "paternity issue" she may have been referring to our discussion of the DNA test requested of the FBI in the docs as well as our discussion of the report back from the FBI re. the paternity test.

I think if it possible gave Casey another scape goat, maybe she would tell who the bio dad is.

Wow, I am a NG fan, but tonight I was disappointed. Between her honorable mention of WS and her jumping on DP, I was a little upset. I think I will be writing her tomorrow too, not that I expect it to do much other than make me feel better.
It seems both NG and JVM were behind the times with the results of the paternity test, I can't believe that one of the reporters didn't call her on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
australianwebsleuth