2009.03.18 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nancy just pulled out a copy of the police report where the bio mom admitted to police that she lied about the stolen car.........interesting....

This really has nothing to do with any thing and she should not have went on about this.I feel the neglect and abuse should be investigated by the social services on misty and ron I don't think they realise this is very serious.This child may be kidnapped or dead because Misty was neglectful and not being responsible taking care of these children.This is where the social services need to investigate.

I believe her, I believe she lost custody because she had no money, no job and such. Some judges are just plain male chauvenists. They should have gave those kids to the mother and made that |Cummings pay a substantial amount of child support. You can just tell he ain't that nice!!!
I agree, I have never had a "good" feeling about Ron, but tried to keep my suspicions to myself. I do believe Crystal.

Marc Klaas on now. Understands CS's pain, but don't take focus off Haleigh. Abuse charges have a place but not on national tv. Nancy asking him if these charges are true doesn't this put Haleigh's disappearance in a different light? Marc not agreeing. RC was at work when Haleigh disappeared.

Mike Brooks: LE can't put together a timeline because of MC's inconsistencies.

I think NG and friends are giving child welfare workers and the family court way too much credit.

I believe her, I believe she lost custody because she had no money, no job and such. Some judges are just plain male chauvenists. They should have gave those kids to the mother and made that |Cummings pay a substantial amount of child support. You can just tell he ain't that nice!!!

I agree completely with this.

I agree completely with this.

Me too! Double!!!
rant.gif

I think his threats during the 911 call do show he has a temper. MOO

I agree completely. I have thought it since the 911 tape that he had an abusive side and the thing that made me think it was the part where called Misty a bi*ch.

I really feel bad for Crystal. Personally I think she seems like a nice sweet person. HOWEVER I think she is being pushed into saying and doing things she otherwise wouldn't by her mother and this new attorney.

I believe that she was battered and broken down by RC and her mother and the new attorney are helping her to stand up for herself and her children.

I think the point here is that a 17 year old girl was in charge of two children, one of which is now missing, and she has YET to be cleared over a month later due to the fact that she CAN'T seem to get her story straight!!! Take away the fact of alleged abuse in that home, and we still have a child who is being cared for by this 17 year old girl who is quite possibly a supect in a missing children's case. Is this not grounds to remove RJ from the home???

IMO this whole thing is a mess!!!! Seriously, this child has been missing for over a month. And the police have no idea what happened to her? Its very unsettling. No POI, no suspects, no theory, nothing???????

I agree completely. I have thought it since the 911 tape that he had an abusive side and the thing that made me think it was the part where called Misty a .
The one part I completely agree with tonight was what Mike Brooks said about LE not clearing anybody yet and MCs inconsistent statements. RC says he was at work, but I'd like to know if somebody from work can verify he was there the entire time or maybe left during his "lunch" break. So what CS has to say about these child abuse charges is important at least until he can be completely ruled out. MOO

I think the point here is that a 17 year old girl was in charge of two children, one of which is now missing, and she has YET to be cleared over a month later due to the fact that she CAN'T seem to get her story straight!!! Take away the fact of alleged abuse in that home, and we still have a child who is being cared for by this 17 year old girl who is quite possibly a supect in a missing children's case. Is this not grounds to remove RJ from the home???

It works for me!! Doesn't for all though!

I've never disliked NG as much as I do right now. Giving RC a free pass when it comes to his proclivity to hang out with teen girls and she's crucifying Crystal for a false police report. It sounds like she leant her car to somebody and when they didn't bring it back she reported it stolen.

I agree with you %100! What is her problem? This mother's daughter is missing, she had nothing to do with it so why is Nancy being so nasty?

I really feel bad for Crystal. Personally I think she seems like a nice sweet person. HOWEVER I think she is being pushed into saying and doing things she otherwise wouldn't by her mother and this new attorney.

I can't shake the same feeling. :( God, I so hope not.

I'm soooo torn about all of this! Every time I have a thought, my next thought is an "On the other hand..." :doh:

The news that these allegations have already been made to DCF is important in that they should be on record, and I would assume that it means the worst would be known.

I can't believe this attorney would do something she knew would undergo so much scrutiny and leave her with egg all over her face if she was too quick on the trigger. :confused:

On the other hand, if the best Crystal's family could come up with was the picture and scenario they gave GR, then, that sure wasn't enough for me to accuse a man of something so heinous this at a time like this.

What a mess. :( The saddest thing is that there are no happy answers. True or false, there is no way this part of the story will end well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
millyuncensored