2009.03.19 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Eleanor- looks like normal punishment. :eek:

BRUISING???

There are clearly finger shaped bruises on the arms. My kids bump and bruise but have NEVER had finger shaped bruises on their arm. NEVER.
And I can't imagine that being hit with a stick by your father for punishment is normal.
Am I being Punk'd?

If they are trying to say Ron went to the ER on the 6th and then again on the 12th, why only record put on website of the visit on the 12th. In the originally interviews Crystal and family said he did not take her to the DR originally, so now they are saying he took her twice? I am confused I think.

Also originally they said the picture was taken the 12th by Crystals mom the RN now they change it to the 16th.

What???!!! Lacerations to the face is appropriate punishment??? Oh, Nancy! Wake up and get a clue!

Is she still calling Haleigh's mother the "bio mom" ? I emailed her last night and asked her not to. I think she sounds mean and petty when she does that. I wonder how she'd like to be called her twin's "bio mom".
I e-mailed her twice--then I stopped watching.

did she mean the injuries looked worse or that there were more injuries?

Sorry I am confused here.

TIA

From what I got out of what Crystal's lawyer said Haleigh's injuries got worse. She even mentioned that there was a laceration on Haleighs face that was NOT there/from when Haleigh fell. Sounds to me like she's not refering to the fall she's refering to the fact that the injuries got worse and the fact that there was a different laceration on Haleighs from the one that was there when she fell. I understand why it is the lawyer is looking into this. JMHO on this.

Why is NG attacking this lawyer and CS???? Does she know stuff we don't?

Is she still calling Haleigh's mother the "bio mom" ? I emailed her last night and asked her not to. I think she sounds mean and petty when she does that. I wonder how she'd like to be called her twin's "bio mom".

Funny, I never thought about that...but I see your point. I hope it's just for clarification, but still. I'd be offended if I were CS:(

What I am saying is the note from the dr from the ER visit 11/12 clearly has written in the corner 11/6 for injury date - so Ronald did not lie to ER about date accident happened.

The injury is documented at school on 11/6. Ronald did not take haleigh to the ER until 11/12 on the same day that Crystal was coming to pick up the kids for her weekend. He told the doctors that the injury happened at school three days ago.

The problem with that, is that it looks like Ron only took her to the ER to have a documentation for her "injury" because Crystal was coming. It also proves that Ronald will dispute facts to make himself look like a better father since he did not report the injury to the ER for a full week after the fall. IMHO

Geez I don't know about abuse regarding Haleigh's picture, but clearly those are "spanking" marks on Jr. and judging from the size of his leg he is just a baby, and that makes me sad.

What???!!! Lacerations to the face is appropriate punishment??? Oh, Nancy! Wake up and get a clue!

I think it was the talking head, and not Nancy...I could be mistaken

Nancy says these allegations are making LE look back to family again,instead of outside source of what happened to Haleigh.Mark says LE is putting resources back on this and it's character assasination.Mark says this is horrible.Dr Perper says these look like they could be from monkey bars,from a fall.Some kind of blow can't be excluded.He said bruises can increase and change color.

someone felt something was wrong and took so many pix of both children! (hink)

BRUISING???

There are clearly finger shaped bruises on the arms. My kids bump and bruise but have NEVER had finger shaped bruises on their arm. NEVER.
And I can't imagine that being hit with a stick by your father for punishment is normal.
Am I being Punk'd?

No, Punkn. Nancy did go on to say very sternly *While I don't advocate beating a child with a stick, do these photos show abuse?*

The psychiatrist saw custody files says this doesn't look like abuse.Father would view children as unconditionally bad and it would be acted out in some way.

Geez I don't know about abuse regarding Haleigh's picture, but clearly those are "spanking" marks on Jr. and judging from the size of his leg he is just a baby, and that makes me sad.

Makes me MAD!!:furious:

This show stinks! What the hell is the point of this? LOOK FOR THE CHILD! These people can play this game some other day.....after they LOOK FOR THE CHILD!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbod153