2009.03.25 - Motions Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
the stenographer is in there, that means it is being recorded. So will it not be part of the record? There for we will be able to read it as transcripts come out because of sun shine law?

Based on JB's responses to the judge's questions, I would have to say that maybe CASEY hasn't given him any rights to her story, but maybe Cindy and George have agreements and have agreed to pay her legal fees from the proceeds. Think about the producer that was at the Ritz, all the appearances, etc, etc. A deal HAD to be cut somewhere!

Even if we don't get to hear about it now- lets be real guys.

Someone, somewhere, will leak this at some point.

Agree. I think he's still going to get caught with his pants down later. They're using wiggle room to try to get around who is paying the expenses, which leads to WHY they are paying.

Let's say it is a big network like ABC - what are they getting out of it, if not the 'story'. So, define story.

Anyone who has an answer I'd love to hear this. Why is BC always present at hearings for KC????

I don't remember any lawyer having that much time on his hands.

the stenographer is in there, that means it is being recorded. So will it not be part of the record? There for we will be able to read it as transcripts come out because of sun shine law?

it will be part of the record, however, it will be sealed.

HERE THEY COME!!

based on jb's responses to the judge's questions, i would have to say that maybe casey hasn't given him any rights to her story, but maybe cindy and george have agreements and have agreed to pay her legal fees from the proceeds. Think about the producer that was at the ritz, all the appearances, etc, etc. A deal had to be cut somewhere!

ita!!!

I don't think we'll know what this conversation is... at least from what I've read.

An expert from channel 6 said it depends on what is discussed whether or not it is recorded/transcribed and released....

I agree with those who believe that the state hit paydirt on the use of the word "story" and on JB's statements regarding the expenses...

Anyone who has an answer I'd love to hear this. Why is BC always present at hearings for KC????

I don't remember any lawyer having that much time on his hands.

In case the bus comes rolling toward his clients!

And, why would you? Would you throw and old BUSINESS contract away? Really? I can't think of an occasion or reason that I as a business person would. I'd want it for my own records (i.e. Baez business records.)

Totally agree- ESPECIALLY contracts! If there is a dispute over the current contract, the old one is great evidence to explain any ambiguities in the current contract. JB has to have them

why not make her sign just as a precaution? I don't understand???!!!

With her history of lying.

I'm a bit confused. If KC hasn't sold her story so that she can pay JB HOW is she paying him? OR is it CA & GA that have made the agreement to sell their story and pay JB? Are they footing the bill to help get their daughter off after she murdered their grandaughter?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Rav17en
Back