2009.03.25 - Motions Hearing

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Strickland has determined that no conflict exists.

They are having one other small sidebar, then expect this hearing to conclude.

Can anyone read lips?

no conflict exists.....how in the world is she paying for it????
could ca and ga sell their story (pics, videos, etc.,) and pay the defense/expenses w/out conflict of interest?

so far I have not seen KC look at her parents ... anyone else notice this??

What! Who is paying for this then??

There has to be a mystery benefactor.

Or maybe JB is a cheap lawyer and is taking the $200,000 from the summer Caylee pictures. + advertising

My guess here is that Jose is doing this pro bono. That is, he was paid with the People story proceeds and that is all he will be getting.

Totally agree- ESPECIALLY contracts! If there is a dispute over the current contract, the old one is great evidence to explain any ambiguities in the current contract. JB has to have them

Ok, then let's spin this... isn't it amusing that Judge S. suggested JB might have 'just thrown them out.'

:D

LIP readers please!!! ~dying to know what strickland is saying~

Even without JB's retainer agreements, no conflict. Wow. Does he have to produce them? I thought he did but with the 'no conflict' ruling I'm baffled.

So either way this comes out... the judge has ruled that there is no conflict of interest so even though the defense doesn't have to give specifics, this can't be used as grounds for an appeal correct?

so either way it works out, this just creates less work for the prosecution, correct?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay
Back