2009.03.27 Nancy Grace

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LP- same verse same as the first(yes I stole that from NG)

LP says that KC lives her life ten minutes at a time. He still says Caylee's body was out of the trunk on June 24th.

LP says that KC is still going to try to pin it on Jesse.

Knowing what we know now about what happens in depositions, I hate that Amy has to go through that! It seems there are no questions that are off limits ~ and I know there are certainly questions I'd hate to have to answer (and I'm a pretty tame old grandmother)!

Yes, I was thinking the same thing. Then I thought, if I were AH, here's how my depo by Mr. JB would go

JB: "State your name please".
Me: "Amy H. KC A stole all of my money while I was on vacation in PR last year."
JB: "Where do you live".
Me: "With ____ in Orlando. KC asked me to move into her parents home with her last year, but found out she was lying about that too. Never happened."
JB: <sigh> "Are you employed?"
Me: "Yes. Wait, you mean for real right? Not like...Kc or anything, right?"
JB: "Yessssss."
Me: "Yeah, ok, I'm working. Not that I have much savings left from it after what KC did to me, but at least I still have my job."

...and on and on it would go with me. If the depo gives JB free reign to ask anything of AH, then AH should study up on giving him all the answers he wants, and then some!

I thought she was already on the state's witness list. It's beyond me what the defense thinks they're going to get out of her! :waitasec:
I think they want to know what she's going to say. So they can explain it all away.

AH Kronks girlfriend works at the jail??? Interesting, if true.

Leonard's on again tonight. Still mentioning his 'daisy chain' of somebody (maybe RK's girlfriend) at the jail passing information to RK where to find Caylee. :D

Nancy's moving on to another missing person.

LP says that KC lives her life ten minutes at a time. He still says Caylee's body was out of the trunk on June 24th.

LP says that KC is still going to try to pin it on Jesse.

Leonards' wrong. He says Jesse is the one KC says introduced her to Zenaida. KC said it was Jeff H., not Jesse!

Yes, I was thinking the same thing. Then I thought, if I were AH, here's how my depo by Mr. JB would go

Me: "Amy H. KC A stole all of my money while I was on vacation in PR last year."
Me: "With ____ in Orlando. KC asked me to move into her parents home with her last year, but found out she was lying about that too. Never happened."
Me: "Yeah, ok, I'm working. Not that I much savings left from it after what KC did to me, but at least I still have my job."

...and on and on it would go with me. If the depo gives JB free reign to ask anything of AH, then AH should study up on giving him all the answers he wants, and then some!

Thanks. I needed a good laugh. :D

LP Just said that Casey told LE that Jessie G. introduced ZFG to her...

I thought Casey told LE that Jeff Hopkins introduced ZFG to her?

Maybe Casey has told JB that AH is easily manipulated & isn't a strong personality (she thought AH bought her 'sleepwalking' story)

And, that he could prolly get her to deviate from her LE interview?

I think they want to know what she's going to say. So they can explain it all away.
I agree. It sounds like he wants a sneak preview so he can plan his cross-exam and try to completely discredit her.

LP said to go back and look in the transcripts; that Casey told someone (who? did you all get it) that Jesse G introduced her to Zanny. I don't think that's true. I sure don't remember reading (or hearing) anything like that. Have any of you?

Leonards' wrong. He says Jesse is the one KC says introduced her to Zenaida. KC said it was Jeff H., not Jesse!

That's what I thought too.....I just asked that very question.

He also said that Krunks Girlfriend worked at the Jail & she or another Deputy overheard Casey tell Joce where the Body was

Ok MAMABEAR my brain isn't working - what is JB doing to AH? (peops??)

I started to change that but turned towards TV and NG and by the time I turned around the thought to change it went back in the jumble inside me brain.
:confused::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::confused:

Depos--not peops. lmao

You're right. It was the JH that she supposedly worked with at Universal who had a son ~ another complete fabrication!

I have never heard that.

Only that she told the two other imagi-people J Hopkins/J Lewis!

Me: "Yeah, ok, I'm working. Not that I have much savings left from it after what KC did to me, but at least I still have my job."

Love it. If I ever have to be deposed, may I call you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dmccastor