2009.03.27 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
LP said to go back and look in the transcripts; that Casey told someone (who? did you all get it) that Jesse G introduced her to Zanny. I don't think that's true. I sure don't remember reading (or hearing) anything like that. Have any of you?

I just posted the same thing! LOL You're right, LP's wrong (big surprise!):cool:

LP said to go back and look in the transcripts; that Casey told someone (who? did you all get it) that Jesse G introduced her to Zanny. I don't think that's true. I sure don't remember reading (or hearing) anything like that. Have any of you?

Okay I've read everything and I don't remember this at ALL...could I have missed this????

I think he's wrong....

I've only heard Casey say that Jeff H. was the person who introduced ZFG to her

Leonards' wrong. He says Jesse is the one KC says introduced her to Zenaida. KC said it was Jeff H., not Jesse!
Yes it is Jeff H, but not the Jeff H. that went to Lee's and Casey's High School and the one that everyone knows in their circle, but another Jeff H. that nobody knows and he recently move up to Jacksonville...she doesn't have his number either.

LP meant Jesse's dad. In the docs RG stated that Casey told him about ZFG as a baby sitter when they were still staying at his house and he told her she would need to find a sitter because he worked from home and was being disturbed. At least that is what I remember.

You're right. It was the JH that she supposedly worked with at Universal who had a son ~ another complete fabrication!

Yes....And didn't JH say that he doesn't even have any children?

Do we know if AH is lawyered up???? I pray she is.

Yes, I was thinking the same thing. Then I thought, if I were AH, here's how my depo by Mr. JB would go

JB: "State your name please".
Me: "Amy H. KC A stole all of my money while I was on vacation in PR last year."
JB: "Where do you live".
Me: "With ____ in Orlando. KC asked me to move into her parents home with her last year, but found out she was lying about that too. Never happened."
JB: <sigh> "Are you employed?"
Me: "Yes. Wait, you mean for real right? Not like...Kc or anything, right?"
JB: "Yessssss."
Me: "Yeah, ok, I'm working. Not that I have much savings left from it after what KC did to me, but at least I still have my job."

...and on and on it would go with me. If the depo gives JB free reign to ask anything of AH, then AH should study up on giving him all the answers he wants, and then some!

OMG------------Loved it. Send it to Amy. Anybody got her email???

Has anyone else heard anything about Krunk's Girl Friend...??

LP just said she works or worked at the Jail & that's how Krunk found the Body

I think he's saying that Krunk's GF overheard Casey tell Jose where the Body was

Yes....And didn't JH say that he doesn't even have any children?
Yes, JH did say that, he doesn't have kids, but this is the one that Lee knows from High school, Casey knew him too, but the JH Casey talks about is a different JH, noone knows him, except for the real Zanny, and noone can locate his phone number or address in Jacksonville.

Maybe Casey has told JB that AH is easily manipulated & isn't a strong personality (she thought AH bought her 'sleepwalking' story)

And, that he could prolly get her to deviate from her LE interview?

And I bet KC made up the questions----or helped him.

Yes, I was thinking the same thing. Then I thought, if I were AH, here's how my depo by Mr. JB would go

JB: "State your name please".
Me: "Amy H. KC A stole all of my money while I was on vacation in PR last year."
JB: "Where do you live".
Me: "With ____ in Orlando. KC asked me to move into her parents home with her last year, but found out she was lying about that too. Never happened."
JB: <sigh> "Are you employed?"
Me: "Yes. Wait, you mean for real right? Not like...Kc or anything, right?"
JB: "Yessssss."
Me: "Yeah, ok, I'm working. Not that I have much savings left from it after what KC did to me, but at least I still have my job."

...and on and on it would go with me. If the depo gives JB free reign to ask anything of AH, then AH should study up on giving him all the answers he wants, and then some!

This is priceless! :clap: :clap: I so hope AH reads here!

I agree. It sounds like he wants a sneak preview so he can plan his cross-exam and try to completely discredit her.
This is odd for a criminal trial. Florida law is not the norm. Several other states don't allow that, although it is very common in civil cases.

I think he's saying that Krunk's GF overheard Casey tell Jose where the Body was

Something was mentioned about Kronk's girlfriend by LP I believe a few nights ago on NG. He said that Kronk heard from his girlfriend where to look for Caylee, at the time that is all that LP said.

Tonight he busted out with Kronk's girlfriend works at the jail. He said that a guard overheard KC tell JB where the body was. In turn that person told Kronk's girlfriend and she told Kronk.

This is how I understood it all.

LP meant Jesse's dad. In the docs RG stated that Casey told him about ZFG as a baby sitter when they were still staying at his house and he told her she would need to find a sitter because he worked from home and was being disturbed. At least that is what I remember.

Yes, I remember this too. But she never told RG that his son had introduced her to Zanny, did she? I'm pretty sure LP is getting his facts mixed up on this one!

If this turns out to be true, will Krunk's discovery of Caylee and all evidence found be forced to be thrown out?

I started to change that but turned towards TV and NG and by the time I turned around the thought to change it went back in the jumble inside me brain.
:confused::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo::confused:

Depos--not peops. lmao

Now I'm worried, because when I responded to your post earlier I totally understood what you meant. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487