2009.04.01 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.

To me it doesn't look like she's asking for a private meeting or maybe thats implied in the letter.

At 2 yrs a child should be starting to put words together into sentences. At 3 yrs most communication should be in short sentences.
From Univ of Chic "the growing child"
Speech development is very exciting for parents as they watch their children begin to speak clearly and interact with others. While every child develops speech at his/her own rate, the following are some of the common milestones in this age group:

* should be able to say about 500 to 900 words
* speech can be understood by others
* speaks in two or three word sentences and progresses to four to five word sentences
* can remember simple rhymes or lyrics
* uses "please" and "thank you"
* refers to self by using own name
* names colors

Thanks

Here's what gets me about the Kiomarie angle. Kiomarie says that she wanted to adopt the baby- and that Casey was agreeable, but her mother put a stop to it. Why has no one suggested that Casey was lying? Maybe Casey didn't even talk to her mom about it? I can see Casey yanking her friend's chain.

If Casey wanted to give up the baby, she would have. There's no stopping her. If anything, I bet there is a list somewhere of all the people she yanked about giving the baby up for adoption. She may have even gotten money from unsuspecting couples hoping to adopt her baby.

More about Kiomarie: She told the Enquirer that she and Casey made a list about the pros and cons of an abortion. Does that mean Kiomarie knew about the pregnancy early on? I mean, aren't abortions usually done up to a certain timeframe? Cindy didn't supposedly know about the pregnancy until Casey was in her 3rd trimester. They went to a wedding and others had to tell Cindy and George...

JoAnn_W

The person who would stop her would be Cindy and while nobody could stop her the wrath of CA might be enough to stop her. CA may not have known and KC just knew instinctively and then changed her mind to Kio.

If there was a group of people scammed they would have come forward by now. JMO

I think CA and GA knew but were repressing the truth.

I think it's amusing that BC has to comment on behalf of the A's that Kio's story is garbage. The source IS Casey, so no wonder. Kio could be truthfully recounting the lies Casey told her about her mother, abortion, adoption, etc. She seemed to enjoy turning all her friends against her horrible parents. There may be other witnesses to corroborate the testimony about things they did as kids, like the other participants. The A's have no personal knowledge of this, and are hardly in a position to claim they always knew what Casey was up to, or that she told them everything. Are we going to get their running commentary on every witness who is deposed?

As for the NE, it's unfortunate she sold her story, but it happened after she spoke to LE. The A's and Casey are in no position to criticize people who make money from the media off this tragedy. At least Kio isn't a relative.

I hope nobody else is brought into this that doesn't have to be.

As long as she tells the NE the same thing she told LE I have no problem with it.

:cow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member