2009.04.01 Nancy Grace

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caller: asking Nancy if she believes the jury could render a not guilty verdict and if CA will testify truthfully.

Caller: asking about LE officer who resigned after not disclosing relationship with Casey. Could he be Caylee's father? MW: Casey says it was a one-night stand when she was 19 y/o.

Bolded by me. I could swear this same caller asked NG if the defense was going to say CA did it, or something to that effect. Did I hear that right? :waitasec: If so, that would be an extremely outrageous defense and I wouldn't put it past KC or JB to hesitate for even one second to use it, as ridiculous as it may be. It may also explain all the JB baby-stuff "Ooh Judge Strickland, I have to tell you a secret and you can't tell anybody!"

KC was telling Kiomarie that CA said no adoption, etc.,etc. KC is a liar....a BIG liar...we need CA's version.

I missed what the Doctor was saying...something about depth? did anyone hear that?

I heard something about the 3D photos of the duct tape signalling perhaps depth of the body, leading to the belief that someone else (male) disposed of the body. However, the body was not buried. I hope that made sense. IMO that doctor did not make sense.

Ok what is up with KC and the usage of commas? In every IM I've read of hers (and this letter just confirming it) she uses at LEAST 2 commas for every sentence where they're not even needed. I think this is what totally proved that she was writing those Universal e-mails (ya know from her "boss") b/c the overusage of commas was the same.

Ok what is up with KC and the usage of commas? In every IM I've read of hers (and this letter just confirming it) she uses at LEAST 2 commas for every sentence where they're not even needed. I think this is what totally proved that she was writing those Universal e-mails (ya know from her "boss") b/c the overusage of commas was the same.

Great!! She's going down for comma splices! I have to go and compare. Thanks!!

KC was telling Kiomarie that CA said no adoption, etc.,etc. KC is a liar....a BIG liar...we need CA's version.

Yep a HUGE liar but, I don't think I would believe CA's version either.

jmo

I thought that Kio named the other girl that used to hang out near the school with her and Casey, in her LE interview ? I need to go look, I thought for sure she gave a name.

I thought she did too....
I've been trying to remember who it was but I can't.
This case is making me lose my mind!!!! :crazy:

I thought that Kio named the other girl that used to hang out near the school with her and Casey, in her LE interview ? I need to go look, I thought for sure she gave a name.

From my notes (but in doc. dump 8/25, pt. 3)

Kio 7/19/08 says Jessica K., KC and herself hung out at the school
(K. rhymes with belly)

The letter to Sheriff Beary was discussed in Detective Yuri Melich's summary that was in the November 26 doc dump.

Det. Melich discusses the chain of custody of the letter that Casey wrote to Sheriff Beary here:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...setone/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2271-2320_Page_35.htm

and the meeting that LE tried to set up of GA with Casey (that never took place because Casey decided not to meet with her dad) here:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photo...setone/1/lg/Anthony_pgs_2271-2320_Page_36.htm

GA was secretly recorded by LE on the way to the jail as footnoted at the bottom of page 36 but that recording or transcript hasn't been released to the public yet.

Here is the index of the Fox doc dump that those pages are in:

http://media.myfoxorlando.com/photogalleries/112608discoverysetone/indexGallery.htm

I don't think CA's version would be any more truthful than KC's. :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members