2009.04.06 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
As a mom of 2 kids with allergies (pollen is BAD in Florida), my kids often have dark circles under their eyes. My oldest just brought home her school photos and we won't be buying them mainly because her eyes look horrible in them!

I don't want to post my kids' photos on here, but I googled it and found this image. Hopefully it will demonstrate how severe "allergic shiners" can be:

http://www.mdconsult.com/das/pdxmd/media/mt/0307/7030701/thumbnail.jpg

Edited to add: I'm not saying this is why Caylee's eyes looked the way they did. I'm just saying that there are other plausible causes.

I don't think anyone is lecturing to make it not look "worse" or Casey, but I think there are a lot of people here who think it is very important to remain objective, even if we all think she is a hideous person. I would like nothing more than to see Casey punished for what I believe she did to her precious daughter, but I don't want to invent evidence that isn't there, either:)

We are all going to have different opinions on what happened to Caylee, etc. It actually helps me to read opinions that are skeptical, or different from my own, because it broadens my perspective on the case, keeps me objective and level:)

:blowkiss:

:clap::clap: Well stated, ITA...

It has been said MANY TIMES that Casey must be drugging Caylee and leaving her in the car while she partied. Currently, there is not any documentation that has been released that points to this.

ANON CALLER - YURI MELICH PHONE- APRIL 6, 2009 Doc Dump

As my timeline shows earlier in this thread. Casey went to FUSION on June 13th but came home around 3 AM. This is based on ping reports.

The ANON CALLER STATES; Caylee was with her Grandma that night of June 13th.

Per Tony L audio interview she bought shoes at JC Penny for that night at Fusion. Their IS VIDEO available. They were talking about it in the audio. I do not think this interview has been released or not all of it.

The spokeswoman for Casey Anthony's defense lawyer, Jose Baez, just released the following statement:

"Since new discovery was released today in the Casey Anthony case, I have received a number of telephone calls regarding various matters.

Regarding the two contradictory statements made by Orange County Deputy Richard Cain on December 18, 2008, Mr. Baez is aware that Deputy Cain's account of what happened at the site where Caylee's remains were found changed dramatically from his first statement at 9 a.m. and his second at approximately 3:30 p.m. Because depositions are ongoing, there is no further comment at this time."
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...asey-anthony-discovery-040609,0,5750057.story

The fact that this LE officer, first, did such a terrible job of investigating a call from RK, and second, that he would have changes to his story in interviews, makes me sick. Not that his incompetence changes the fact that Caylee's remains were found, but it's going to give the defense something to hold up to the jury as LE incompetence, at the least. Just the thought of giving the defense anything...makes me want to scream. Bad memories of OJ are coming back for me.

aks, i used to have the same problem and someone told me it was because of the number of posts you have. i believe i could start seeing the attachments when i hit either 20 or 25 posts. hope this helps!! :blowkiss:

Thank you so much. That does help!

Per Tony L audio interview.. She did want to stay with Tony the night of the 15th. LE confirms there was a fight with Cindy and Casey. Casey lies and tells Tony there was a fight between Cindy and George.
Told Tony that she was going to get the house and then was not going to get the house.
She did start bringing it more about getting the house the week that she started staying.
Has Tony view the BB tape and identify themselves.
Tony signs the photos of BB.
They took his truck to BB and Fusion.
On the day they went to look at apts.. he went with 2 guys to look at a house.. rode over there with them, Casey wanted to tag along, and he rode back in her car. 3 bd house for him and 2 other guys SHxxxxy and DHyxxx. He had no intentions of getting a place with her.

Now isn't that a nice picture on the wall for Caylee to be looking at...I really think little Caylee looks drugged. Her eyes are so weepy and dull.
CayleewithCaseyTonEs.jpg

Casey looks ripped too ..

I finally saw the arrest interview/video of casey after being indicted for murder. AHHHHHHHH!!! It made me want to scream! She's a real cool customer, huh? Like she's at a friendly job interview. I hate her! I really do! Her snippy little "yah"s are infuriating. She's just a real flippant b*@#h! I keep thinking, "You murderer! How can you sit there so calmly and joke around? You ruthless, disgusting murderer. Baby killing monster!" Ok, so sorry for the rant but her demeanor along with what I know she did with those hands to her little baby, makes me go bonkers. The police are real professionals that they can dedicate themselves to trying to find missing kids and then not jump across the table to stomp on what amounts to a mocking murderer of one of the precious babies they try to save. Her casual attitude is mockery, IMO. Alright, I'm done!

I have a little girl just a couple months younger than Caylee and when it's about nap time for her she gets the dark circles and sunken eye look. She gets this every day. It's possible Caylee had this too.
Ditto for my daughter since she was a baby and she still does now at 17! The dark circles could happen(Caylee) no matter what makes her sleepy.

The last night she spent at Ricardo's was the ninth.
Caylee was killed on the night of the 15th or on the 16th.

Where were they staying from the ninth to the 15th?

Except for the night with Ricardo, Casey spent EVERY SINGLE NIGHT of the last week of Caylee's life in the Anthony home. Casey might not have gotten there until 3:30 a.m., BUT...the reason Casey had to get home would have been to watch Caylee while Cindy went to work.

That poor baby looks tired, puffy, dull eyed, no sparkle, also looks as if she has been knocked about. JMHO.

Her so called mother looks manic:mad:

Casey looks stoned to me.:furious:

The first thing I thought when I saw those pictures was they were smoking pot with her in the room. Which takes me back to the George interview about the clothes that Lee brought back, saying they smelled terrible. LE asked him if they smelled like cigarette smoke or pot smoke. George said "Oh, cigarette smoke. Yeah, it was cigarette smoke. Cigarette smoke." I want to say he repeated it like four or five times...
yeah, right, George....
I know the one and only time I ever got stoned was in a car with 3 friends and the windows rolled up, and I never even touched the "doobie". I wonder if Caylee is feeling the effects of second hand smoke?

I do not believe this sad excuse for a mother is actually complaining to police that there wasn't an Amber Alert ! Then Cindy's message to detectives where she basically threatens them w/ going to the media about things they didn't do when they should have ! It's no great struggle to see where Casey gets it from !

Interview with RM about Caylee bumping into the table..

EE: Okay. Uhm, regarding the photograph of the child with the bruise underneath the
eye, you said that that occurred around January 23rd this year?
RM: Yes. I was, I was there when she actually hit the table that bruised her eye.
EE: You witnessed that?
RM: Yes.
EE: And that you know that that photograph now that's in the news is....
RM: Yeah (affirmative), I know...
EE: .. .in your apartment?
RM: The, that, when she hurt her eye was in our apartment. It was an accident. She
ran into the table.
EE: Who took that photo?
RM: I, I'm, I'm pretty sure it was Casey.
EE: And she put it on her My Space or?
RM: I don't, I'm not sure. I don't know. I don't know if it was up or not

Ok, I'm about 99% percent sure that mark is a bruise, the reason it's so red is because it's probably fresh and it's a pinpointed bruise, like she ran into something small, rather than say, if she accidently got hit with a softball or something. I have seen this alot because I have the clumsiest nephew in the world. It does look alot to me like she ran into the corner of a table, and its in the right location, but I'm not sure if the date that Ricardo gives (Jan 23) matches up with her being w Tony, but I know you guys will have no problem with that. It does kind of make sense though because it's obvious Ricardo witnessed it happening but doesn't know much about as to the origin of the photo. Welp thats all I got. Short little thing on bruises below.

When you develop a bruise, it is because an injury to a blood vessel has caused blood to leak into the surrounding tissue.
A new bruise is tender to the touch and may be swollen. A bruise generally starts out as a red mark, then turns the classic black-and-blue or purple color. As the bruise fades, it becomes lighter and sometimes a bit yellow or brown from residual iron left over after the blood fluids are reabsorbed.

I didn't remember the time Ricardo said Caylee got the bruise.

Caylee was with Tony in early June.

Not the same bruise.

Does anyone else think the poster on the wall in the Caylee pic looks like KC?

After listening to Annie's interview, I come away with a vague feeling that she did not share everything she knows. At one point, she denies discussing anything about the case with Casey (even when she spent overnight at the Anthony home), yet further in the interview, she tells the detectives that Casey told her that Jesse had a key to the car abandoned at Amscot and that when she asked Casey "what's up with the chloroform?", Casey responded "I don't know; I had cleaning stuff in the trunk." I'm skeptical.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand