2009.04.06 Document Release

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
No offense, but if you think suffocation is quick, you're wrong. It would be a gruesome 5 minutes at least while the victim struggles, claws, gasps, panics, twists, turns, fights......quick? no. Softly? Not even close.

They would lose conciousness first after the first 30- 90 secs and if they were in a drugged induced sleep... there would be no struggling at all...

random guy meaning Casey barely knew the guy (Tony), much less Caylee.....Casey and Tony had just started hanging out what 2 months before IF that.

no.. try 2-3 weeks with only seeing him on June 2 and June 11. (June 11th ping show they were at the Mall of Millenia)

Here's a .pdf of the credit card usage for those that couldn't open the other link.
I was so happy when I saw this post, but then I logged in and tried to look at it and it says I don't have enough access. Anyone have any idea why this woud be. I hardly ever post but have been a member for almost a year.

She almost appears to behave as though she's on a date. Certainly not appropriate behavior for a police interview after arrest for murder.

Contrast it with the taped interview with Brenda Slaby, who accidentally left her daughter, Cecilia, 2, in a car for 8 hours after forgetting to drop her off at daycare before work.

Brenda Slaby was inconsolable, felt incredibly responsible, rocked herself, repeated that she wanted to die over and over. It was heart-wrenching to watch. It stuck with me for a long time.

she looks tired and into whatever she was watching to me .. her eyes dont seem lifeless my daughters eyes get like that when she is tired or sick ,mabey caylee had a cold ?

Didn't the Anthonys, or maybe it was just Casey, say Caylee was never sick?

that was probably me

it is
POST # 28

to me, it looks like Caylee is in bed with a stranger ( TonE )

caylee doesnt know who this person is... for all practical purposes

the baby doesnt know him and for all we know all 3 of them slept in the same bed ... not exactly mother of the year material

:puke: :puke: Thank you Robotdog. I had missed that she could be in bed with TonE & KC! YUCK! That poor child was exposed to God knows what. Well, at least we know she is safe in His arms now!

OMG...I've got to back out of this thread. Caylee is dead! She was dumped like garbage by her mother!! We don't know what KC was doing to her before she killed her....yet, we're being lectured NOT to make it look any worse for KC!! Good grief!!

Caylee doesn't look just fine in these pics....she did look ok on Fathers Day....because KC WASN'T THERE. And yes, I do believe Caylee was drugged by KC on a regular basis.

I don't think anyone is lecturing to make it not look "worse" or Casey, but I think there are a lot of people here who think it is very important to remain objective, even if we all think she is a hideous person. I would like nothing more than to see Casey punished for what I believe she did to her precious daughter, but I don't want to invent evidence that isn't there, either:)

We are all going to have different opinions on what happened to Caylee, etc. It actually helps me to read opinions that are skeptical, or different from my own, because it broadens my perspective on the case, keeps me objective and level:)

:blowkiss:

I was so happy when I saw this post, but then I logged in and tried to look at it and it says I don't have enough access. Anyone have any idea why this woud be. I hardly ever post but have been a member for almost a year.

aks, i used to have the same problem and someone told me it was because of the number of posts you have. i believe i could start seeing the attachments when i hit either 20 or 25 posts. hope this helps!! :blowkiss:

I hate the fact that there is that poster on the wall and Caylee is in the room, to me it shows that Tony's apt was NOT a place for small children...yet Casey took her there. This is evidence that Casey didn't care what type of environment Caylee was in, she at this point was choosing her boyfriend over her child..that's what the picture tells me. My opinion only.

I agree, but sadly, better for her to see THAT poster than the pictures of what her mom was doing. Makes me wonder.

All of this hogwash about soft deaths is a bit much.
I can't get the image of terror that must have been in Caylee's eyes during her last moments out of my mind's eye, so very horrific. How can Casey even look at herself in a mirror or sleep at night?

The mere fact that she killed her is bad enough but I really believed she may have chloroformed Caylee as Caylee was napping, and then drowned her, or continued to use the chloroform until she died. Chloroform would have rendered Caylee totally unconcious so she would not have struggled, grasped, or looked at her mother with terror, as she died. JMO

There was a whole lot of Velveeta purchased and/or in her car - there was speculation as to that was why she had the dinner knife - to serve it up to Caylee

Honestly, Velveeta is expensive (when you use your own money not someone elses). Don't know if I believe that. She was probably making nacho cheese dip!

what i am saying is

this person ( tonE ) is basically a stranger to Caylee and Yet she is in bed with him.... not a good thing in my opinion for a 2 year old to be in bed with her mother's boyfriend whether KC is there or not..

certainly not mother of the year stuff :crazy:

Oh ok I get it now! I'm sorry (blonde moment)

:puke: :puke: Thank you Robotdog. I had missed that she could be in bed with TonE & KC! YUCK! That poor child was exposed to God knows what. Well, at least we know she is safe in His arms now!

Yeah, my first thought was what is this small child doing lying in a bed with a half dressed man. I mean I know nothing was going on but it looked pretty creepy considering.

*is watching the interview on the day Casey was arrested* wow... she sure seems calm for someone just arrested for murder. Last we saw her, she was weepy, and now in the interview she is primping the hair and chuckling about being pulled over incident.

Honestly, Velveeta is expensive (when you use your own money not someone elses). Don't know if I believe that. She was probably making nacho cheese dip!

WOW! I surprised myself by finding this. This where
I read about it. It was on the 1-21-09 doc dump tread

azwriter
Sister Mary Wanna Join Date: Aug 2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis Belle
Did anyone notice all the empty containers of Velveeta they found in the trunk? Wasn't that odd? It suddenly occurred to me that when my dog was sick, the only way she would take pills was if I put them tin a piece of soft cheese -- like Velveeta. If Caylee was given something like, say Xanax (Zanny) maybe Casey put it in the cheese so she would easily take it. Don't know if this has been discussed, but that's a whole lot of empty cheese containers in a trunk. Very strange.

Ohhh, Memphis, good catch. Loads of Velvetta cheese containers in the car would certainly make me say "What the heck?" Your idea for the need for lots of cheese makes sense.

WOW! I surprised myself by finding this. This where
I read about it. It was on the 1-21-09 doc dump tread

azwriter
Sister Mary Wanna Join Date: Aug 2003

Quote:
Originally Posted by Memphis Belle
Did anyone notice all the empty containers of Velveeta they found in the trunk? Wasn't that odd? It suddenly occurred to me that when my dog was sick, the only way she would take pills was if I put them tin a piece of soft cheese -- like Velveeta. If Caylee was given something like, say Xanax (Zanny) maybe Casey put it in the cheese so she would easily take it. Don't know if this has been discussed, but that's a whole lot of empty cheese containers in a trunk. Very strange.

Ohhh, Memphis, good catch. Loads of Velvetta cheese containers in the car would certainly make me say "What the heck?" Your idea for the need for lots of cheese makes sense.

21. Empty carton of "Velveeta" 12oz proof of purchasenum # 2100065893.
22. Empty carton of "Velveeta" 9Aoz proof of purchase num # 210065643.
23. Empty pack of "Parliament Lights" proof of purchase num # 2820019008.
24. Empty pack of "Marlboro" num # 283022.
25. Empty pack of "Trident Splash" proof of purchase num # 1254667123.
26. Two empty aluminum wraps of "Velveeta" cheese sauce.

There really wasn't that much Velvetta, here's an excerpt from the doc dump.\
19. Empty carton of "Cherry Coke" 12 packs proof of purchase num# 490003103.
20. Empty carton of "Velveeta" 10.3oz with napkin attach on it with exp day ll/Feb/09.
21. Empty carton of "Velveeta" 12oz proof of purchasenum # 2100065893.
22. Empty carton of "Velveeta" 9Aoz proof of purchase num # 210065643.
23. Empty pack of "Parliament Lights" proof of purchase num # 2820019008.
24. Empty pack of "Marlboro" num # 283022.
25. Empty pack of "Trident Splash" proof of purchase num # 1254667123.
26. Two empty aluminum wraps of "Velveeta" cheese sauce.

29.3 oz. of Velveeta Cheese is gonna block someone's innards.

29.3 oz. of Velveeta Cheese is gonna block someone's innards.

:crazy:

I didn't mean to make a big deal about the "cheese".
I was just trying to say I didn't think poor little baby was eating good food and/or on regularly and it maight make feel sick and cranky.
:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member