2009.04.08 - Brad Conway under investigation by Bar Association

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
After all this time-------finally the clowns of the circus are in the center ring.
:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
Maybe I am enjoying all this 2 much.
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Begs the question: Who is running the circus? Oh wait: Casey, you're the CEO of this business. (Circus Entertainment Officer)

Do all these "professionals" really think that dealing with the A's is really worth it for their careers? Seems like anyone who gets involved with them has nothing but trouble and they seem so not worth the trouble. MN was very wise to get out and did so like a gentleman, no throwing anyone under the bus. The whole bunch disgusts me, thinking that they all knew where poor little Caylee was-HOW COULD A GRANDPARENT DO THAT?????!!!!
I am glad Mark bailed too, and although I agree with his decision, I was surprised he blatantly said things to the press that normally an attorney would forever keep private. I admired that he gave Kronk the $5k , he said that was the amount he had "made off the case". I wonder how he was paid that, from the media. Does anyone know? I know the A's didn't have that kind of cash laying around,even their mortgage payments were behind. DC has said he hasn't been paid a dime yet. I am wondering if any of you know anything about Michelle Bart selling stories and or pictures on behalf of the A family, and is it true that she is one of the people Mr. Grund was referring to on NG last night (one of the people actively working for the A family, planting media stories accusing his son). I don't know anything about her, except that she and Kaitlan from ABC have some ongoing friendship/financial arrangement. It is a shame if she is no good, because this is just the kind of thing that makes good people not want to donate to things like Kid Finders, it puts a stain on the hard work of the many many good people that really are devoting their time to the cause of finding missing children. Maybe she has been drinking the KC koolade as Nancy calls it. Is there anyone in this entire ordeal with any shame? I have searched high and I have searched low......

Didn't we see the interview with LE where BC was with him? Was there anything that we saw, that seemed he had breached any confidentiality while working for Baez?

I remember JH said JB owed DC $90,000. Now THAT, My Friends, is a lot of "investigating"!! cough!cough!

I am glad Mark bailed too, and although I agree with his decision, I was surprised he blatantly said things to the press that normally an attorney would forever keep private. I admired that he gave Kronk the $5k , he said that was the amount he had "made off the case". I wonder how he was paid that, from the media. Does anyone know? I know the A's didn't have that kind of cash laying around,even their mortgage payments were behind. DC has said he hasn't been paid a dime yet. I am wondering if any of you know anything about Michelle Bart selling stories and or pictures on behalf of the A family, and is it true that she is one of the people Mr. Grund was referring to on NG last night (one of the people actively working for the A family, planting media stories accusing his son). I don't know anything about her, except that she and Kaitlan from ABC have some ongoing friendship/financial arrangement. It is a shame if she is no good, because this is just the kind of thing that makes good people not want to donate to things like Kid Finders, it puts a stain on the hard work of the many many good people that really are devoting their time to the cause of finding missing children. Maybe she has been drinking the KC koolade as Nancy calls it. Is there anyone in this entire ordeal with any shame? I have searched high and I have searched low......

According to Nejame's website, he was paid the $5,000 by the Never Lose Hope Foundation.

In my mind, since Brad is Cindy AND George's attorney, then he should have bowed out of being the PI's attorney who is working on the case. It seems there is much room for many types of conflicts to arise in such a scenario-especially when said PI also have an ongoing and valid contract with Cindy and George's daughter, and had been under contract by HER attorney. I mean, talk about a hornets nest of troubles-especially if there was scheming in the midst of them all...

Ok, I'm late coming onto this thread; guess I was distracted by documents or something, so this has probably already said. But I think if BC were smart, he'd pick one -- and only one -- to represent. I foresee a conflict of interest in his representing both George and Cindy!

It was my understanding that Brad Conway became the Anthony's attorney of record on the 9th of December? He was already the attorney when the remains were discovered.:confused:
Technically...but remember I'm not sure if the As and BC had gotten any face time in 'cause they jetted off to do LKL.

I'm thinking along those same lines as well.

I always thought from the time that BC signed on that he knew that Caylee was dead at the hands of her mother just from the first time he spoke publicly on thier behalf when they came back from Cali.

It was my understanding that Brad Conway became the Anthony's attorney of record on the 9th of December? He was already the attorney when the remains were discovered.:confused:
I think on thier return from CA? That's when he went in front of the cameras.

Too much inter-breeding of actions and conspiracy.

I liked BC at first but felt that he quickly became the voice of CA, channelling through BC as well as a partner of JB -- BC spent a lot of energy and pressers seeding the defense of KC.

There has been closed ranks with no clear definition of roles ..... so conflict of interests has been rampant and attorney/client privilege and work product has been confusing with so many players in each others business.

Hopefully this is all coming to an end.

And Cindy said in her depo that DC still works for them.
I came away with the opinion that BC was in over his head with this case, He had no control with his clients and did not conduct himself properly with his participation at the depos. In the beginning I thought he would be good representation for them but I think no one can control the situation with the A's.
Like I said on another thread, this case has imploded beyond recognition and I don't think anyone can put this case back where it belongs...in a court of law...not in a pay per view movie that everyone is going to profit from.

Oh my goodness, it gets more strange as the days go on. I bet it comes out that the whole bunch knew where this sweet baby girl was and could not go move her due to the media trailing them. This just breaks my heart for the things Caylee may have gne through while alive and then to be just left there especially if anyone other than evil KC knew about it. IMO, others knew.

Well, if the "whole bunch" did know where the body was all along, then that gives credibility to LP's theory that "somebody" gave Kronk a "heads up."

Didn't he (LP) say that there was a connection between the A's and someone, a neighbor maybe, in a supervisory position at the utility company?
They find out through records of the tip line that he (Kronk) was the closest to where the body actually was and somehow get him to go back there? Or was he tipped off to go to the location in the first place since that was his work route?

I just can't imagine anyone knowingly and willingly putting themselves in the middle of this and not coming forward as soon as the whole thing started to smell of conspiracy.

Well, if the "whole bunch" did know where the body was all along, then that gives credibility to LP's theory that "somebody" gave Kronk a "heads up."

Didn't he (LP) say that there was a connection between the A's and someone, a neighbor maybe, in a supervisory position at the utility company?
They find out through records of the tip line that he (Kronk) was the closest to where the body actually was and somehow get him to go back there? Or was he tipped off to go to the location in the first place since that was his work route?

I just can't imagine anyone knowingly and willingly putting themselves in the middle of this and not coming forward as soon as the whole thing started to smell of conspiracy.

I can't feature any human being knowing where that child was lying and not disclosing where she was. I mean how distraught were we all here knowing she was out there without her body found or her soul laid to rest?
Thank God for Kronk for coming back to where he knew she was so she can rest in peace. He is the only one who did right by Caylee.

No, this whole situation does not give any credibility to any of LP's numerous conspiracy angles that he has laid out in an attempt to tie Kronk in. None of LP's Kronk ramblings have stuck and there has yet to be any viable connection tracing Kronk back to any of the players involved, outside of the fact that he found Kaylee's body. If there is something going on within this mess in regards of coverups coming from various angles, then it makes no sense for them to be sending Kronk out there to discover her body just to report it to LE.

No, this whole situation does not give any credibility to any of LP's numerous conspiracy angles that he has laid out in an attempt to tie Kronk in. None of LP's Kronk ramblings have stuck and there has yet to be any viable connection tracing Kronk back to any of the players involved, outside of the fact that he found Kaylee's body. If there is something going on within this mess in regards of coverups coming from various angles, then it makes no sense for them to be sending Kronk out there to discover her body just to report it to LE.

Ok then, take Kronk out of it. The PI was still there in the vicinity and on the phone taking direction from someone. The question is...who was it?

I hate to hear that BC is under investigation by the FLA Bar. I actually think he has done the best any lawyer could given what he has to work with. I don't think anyone could control CA, but at least he has convinced her to stay away from reporters, stop giving interviews.

I am wondering if JB didn't file the complaint, he's the only one that I could see doing it, as he is afraid of what DC may have said about him to LE with BC there. IDK....it is just a hugh mess. :cow:

I hate to hear that BC is under investigation by the FLA Bar. I actually think he has done the best any lawyer could given what he has to work with. I don't think anyone could control CA, but at least he has convinced her to stay away from reporters, stop giving interviews.

I am wondering if JB didn't file the complaint, he's the only one that I could see doing it, as he is afraid of what DC may have said about him to LE with BC there. IDK....it is just a hugh mess. :cow:

I don't know---keep thinking bc brought this upon himself by being everywhere and anywhere---and then going on TV with all his interviews----honestly I believe this case woundn't be what it is if the lawyers & a's would have just let LE do what they needed instead of the a's constantly throwing things out there....:twocents:---0perhaps there will be a "discount" for "pro-bono" atty help for bc.....:waitasec::rolleyes::twocents:

I don't think there is any lawyer out there that can keep control of Cindy and George. They have be a lawyer worst nightmare. I wouldn't be surprised to see BC gone and another lawyer at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member