2009.04.08 - Brad Conway under investigation by Bar Association

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It strikes me that if DC accused his employer (CA) of asking him to do something untoward if he found the body (not simply refusing to report it but maybe moving it to a location of her choice) - and DC testifying to this in his interview with LE - it would create a conflict of interest with BC representing both DC and CA. If BC's client had essentially asked another client to do something illegal, like obstruction of justice or accessory after the fact, and he became aware of that (either before or during) wouldn't that be some kind of breach of ethics? Could that be what he is being investigated on?

The fact that Luka seems to have seen the DC/Hoover tape before the media aired it might be hinky, but it doesn't look like anything that would technically get him in trouble professionally, imo, but I guess we'll have to wait for the "lawyers to weigh in", lol.

snipped:

The fact that Luka seems to have seen the DC/Hoover tape before the media aired it might be hinky, but it doesn't look like anything that would technically get him in trouble professionally, imo, but I guess we'll have to wait for the "lawyers to weigh in", lol.

First they'll have to be "unleashed" :crazy::crazy::crazy:

They better not cancel, or I'm gonna send Cindy and
:laugh:
George out for a "three hour tour" on the Caylee Marie! :furious:

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
oh my gosh....i havent been on all day and just started to read....you made me laugh so hard! :bowdown:

ehem. Another Anthony-casualty-in-the-making.

MOO

:mad: I'd really really like to know what they know and WHEN THEY KNEW IT??!! The A's are in this murder up to their... LE - do something already!

Everyone BUT them are going down? GEEZE What a HUGE waste.

They better not cancel, or I'm gonna send Cindy and George out for a "three hour tour" on the Caylee Marie! :furious:

Promise you'll drill a hole in the bottom of the boat first.

Don't be surprised if Lee's very odd attorney Thomas Luka will be joining the mix soon.

I can hear him now..."Wait. Did I tell my client to say he had never spoken to Mr. Casey? No. Wait, did I? Lemme take that back. I did not tell my...wait, or did he tell me...wait...":crazy:

I can hear him now..."Wait. Did I tell my client to say he had never spoken to Mr. Casey? No. Wait, did I? Lemme take that back. I did not tell my...wait, or did he tell me...wait...":crazy:

That's about it.......mr greenjeans

"It depends on what the meaning of the words 'is' is." –Bill Clinton

In my mind, since Brad is Cindy AND George's attorney, then he should have bowed out of being the PI's attorney who is working on the case. It seems there is much room for many types of conflicts to arise in such a scenario-especially when said PI also have an ongoing and valid contract with Cindy and George's daughter, and had been under contract by HER attorney. I mean, talk about a hornets nest of troubles-especially if there was scheming in the midst of them all...

Well, as he came on board after the discovery of Caylee, I would imagine it has to do with something other than his testimony. Wouldn't it?

It was my understanding that Brad Conway became the Anthony's attorney of record on the 9th of December? He was already the attorney when the remains were discovered.:confused:

In my mind, since Brad is Cindy AND George's attorney, then he should have bowed out of being the PI's attorney who is working on the case. It seems there is much room for many types of conflicts to arise in such a scenario-especially when said PI also have an ongoing and valid contract with Cindy and George's daughter, and had been under contract by HER attorney. I mean, talk about a hornets nest of troubles-especially if there was scheming in the midst of them all...

Too much inter-breeding of actions and conspiracy.

I liked BC at first but felt that he quickly became the voice of CA, channelling through BC as well as a partner of JB -- BC spent a lot of energy and pressers seeding the defense of KC.

There has been closed ranks with no clear definition of roles ..... so conflict of interests has been rampant and attorney/client privilege and work product has been confusing with so many players in each others business.

Hopefully this is all coming to an end.

We had a lot of talk about the potential conflicts a while back, and how all the clients must have waived them. I had no idea that BC no longer represented DC until it was reported that DC didn't show up for his deposition in the ZG case, and had hired another attorney. Something happened as a result of that LE interview, and enquiring minds want to know.

They better not cancel, or I'm gonna send Cindy and George out for a "three hour tour" on the Caylee Marie! :furious:

That is probably the funniest thing I've read in a very long time:) Very clever!

Only 52 days to Hurricane Season! If you can't wait maybe you could just send them down the Gang Plank Falls or the Crush 'n' Gusher at Typhoon Lagoon.

First reaction to this news: "here we go again"; second reaction: "no surprise"; third reaction: "good thing NeJame resigned". :crazy:

First reaction to this news: "here we go again"; second reaction: "no surprise"; third reaction: "good thing NeJame resigned". :crazy:

Fourth reaction..........:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

But you just know that JB will try to wiggle out of this somehow. And so will BC. Wonder what the exact complaints were and who made them, besides Judge S.

Will these be public record?

It strikes me that if DC accused his employer (CA) of asking him to do something untoward if he found the body (not simply refusing to report it but maybe moving it to a location of her choice) - and DC testifying to this in his interview with LE - it would create a conflict of interest with BC representing both DC and CA. If BC's client had essentially asked another client to do something illegal, like obstruction of justice or accessory after the fact, and he became aware of that (either before or during) wouldn't that be some kind of breach of ethics? Could that be what he is being investigated on?

luka is the only one that really hasn't gone on and on about nonsense.....he was the last to join the "mix" but has he hung with the rest of them????? bc seems to inter mingle way to much...jb as well.....

Do all these "professionals" really think that dealing with the A's is really worth it for their careers? Seems like anyone who gets involved with them has nothing but trouble and they seem so not worth the trouble. MN was very wise to get out and did so like a gentleman, no throwing anyone under the bus. The whole bunch disgusts me, thinking that they all knew where poor little Caylee was-HOW COULD A GRANDPARENT DO THAT?????!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay