2009.04.09 Cindy's Deposition #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't read through this entire thread so please forgive me if this has already been discussed. Here is the my space post from Cindy that was brought up in the depo:

Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing
She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don't know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother's love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

Bolded by me. Cindy in the depo claims there wasn't a fight, there wasn't a problem about the stolen money and that she only paid for one doctor visit. And didn't she also say that Casey took care of Caylee 99% of the time? (I'm going on memory so anyone please correct me) Yet right there, in Cindy's own writing she tells of the jealousy, betrayal, lies and money that was stolen. Of how she raised Caylee, that she paid the medical bills. And she says Casey has no money, no future. All of this screams fight to me as well as knowing Casey didn't have a job. (no money no future) Cindy sitting in the depo putting on an act that all was good between her and Casey yet this myspace post tells a totally different story. I really think that her words in that posting are going to come back and bite her right on the "you know what." Maybe more so then anything else she has said or done. That posting is how things were truly like in that household and way different then this fantasy life she is now trying to project. Any thoughts?

Does this women really think that anybody would believe that she wouldn’t have moved heaven and earth looking for ZG if she really had phone numbers and address’s for her? Just how stupid does she think people are?

Snipped for space. Yes, so true, so very true!!! And also, why aren't they still out there looking? Where are the pleas to find the "real killer"? Just that alone makes me know that they know the truth; that their daughter is the killer. And they expect us to believe otherwise cause as you said, they think people are stupid. Well they think wrong!

So supposedly Zanny was a ten who came from a lot of money. Didn't KC also say she graduated from college? She supposedly had a great relationship with her family and roommates she was very close with. If that was the case this girl had a huge future ahead of her and her life together. So instead of taking advantage of this, she becomes a nanny for free, kidnaps one of the 2 children she watches for no apparent reason, and then kills her, leaving the body on land where her DNA or fingerprint evidence could be left on it.
Now take KC. A girl who didn't graduate high school, has to lie about having a job, needs to steal money from her parents, grandparents, and child, steals gas cause she cant even afford it, and has friends who constantly ditch her due to her lying and stealing. Her own mother referred to her as a sociopath, she wanted to be committed at one point, and she was constantly fighting with her parents over her daughter.
Hmm comparing these two (based on the description KC gave of Zanny) it seems like KC had her life way less together, nothing going for her, and nothing to lose. KC would have had a motive and the psychological problems to back up a crime like this. Why would "Zanny" go through all this just to teach her a lesson? So yeah, blame it on the perfect 10, rich, responsible "nanny."

George already said early on in the case that HE fed her breakfast. That is why I have always said those lies were going to come back to bite him when KC claims she left the night of the 15th after the argument and George was the last one to see Caylee alive.
Thanks Turbo. I had never heard this before. Did he say anything else about that morning that I missed?

Cindy will watch that video and be proud. Proud that she outwitted the attorney, proud that she is so persuasive with her arguments and soooooo proud that she is KC's mother. After all, isn't KC going to pursue a law degree, and isn't she helping (assume that's why she takes notes in the courtroom) with her own defense? Of course she gets her smarts and "attitude" from Cindy.
Cindy will not see that her behavior is appalling, she will be too consumed with berating George for all of his answers and the new problems he has created for them. Cindy loves to argue, she was in her element. Thus, the wink letting Brad know that she kicked Morgan to the curb. Seems like a narcissist to me, and I'm thinking she is manic as well. Not to justify what KC has done, but can you imagine growing up with her as your mother? That video sure gave me a glimpse as to the confusion, the fear and the total hell that KC must have been surrounded by her entire life. KC is a sociopath, but aren't sociopaths a product of their environment? I don't feel sorry for the adult KC, but am saddened by the thought of the child KC, and what her life must have been like.

I haven't read through this entire thread so please forgive me if this has already been discussed. Here is the my space post from Cindy that was brought up in the depo:

Thursday, July 03, 2008
my caylee is missing
She came into my life unexspectedly, just as she has left me. This precious little angel from above gave me strength and unconditional love. Now she is gone and I don't know why. All I am guilty of is loving her and providing her a safe home. Jealousy has taken her away. Jealousy from the one person that should be thankfull for all of the love and support given to her. A mother's love is deep, however there are limits when one is betrayed by the one she loved and trusted the most. A daughter comes to her mother for support when she is pregnant, the mother says without hesitation it will be ok. And it was. But then the lies and betrayal began. First it seemed harmless, ah, love is blind. A mother will look for the good in her child and give them a chance to change. This mother gave chance after chance for her daughter to change, but instead more lies more betrayal. What does the mother get for giving her daughter all of these chances? A broken heart. The daughter who stole money, lots of money, leaves without warning and does not let her mother now speak to the baby that her mother raised, fed, clothed, sheltered, paid her medical bills, etc. Instead tells her friends that her mother is controlling her life and she needs her space. No money, no future. Where did she go? Who is now watching out for the little angel?

Bolded by me. Cindy in the depo claims there wasn't a fight, there wasn't a problem about the stolen money and that she only paid for one doctor visit. And didn't she also say that Casey took care of Caylee 99% of the time? (I'm going on memory so anyone please correct me) Yet right there, in Cindy's own writing she tells of the jealousy, betrayal, lies and money that was stolen. Of how she raised Caylee, that she paid the medical bills. And she says Casey has no money, no future. All of this screams fight to me as well as knowing Casey didn't have a job. (no money no future) Cindy sitting in the depo putting on an act that all was good between her and Casey yet this myspace post tells a totally different story. I really think that her words in that posting are going to come back and bite her right on the "you know what." Maybe more so then anything else she has said or done. That posting is how things were truly like in that household and way different then this fantasy life she is now trying to project. Any thoughts?

Thanks for posting that.
After reading it again, it's really hard to believe CA thought KC would respond to it in a positive way - trying to get KC to accept her as a "friend" on myspace. Liar, liar . . .
Wow! I'd run away, too. (I would NOT, however, murder my baby out of spite.)

Respectfully snipped for space
RE: Cindy's MySpace post on July 3rd

That posting is how things were truly like in that household and way different then this fantasy life she is now trying to project. Any thoughts?

ITA with everything that you said! :clap:

After watching this video and seeing CA in action, I had to say I felt very bad for KC and could see how her mother probably belittled her parenting skills and wanted to cause jealousy by having Caylee call her mom. Then I realized something. If CA was really so horrible, so controlling, and such a bad influence, KC would have done whatever she could have to get her and her daughter out of there. Instead of faking a job she would have gone out there and gotten one so she could have afforded a place for her and Caylee to live. There are TONS of kids who have it so bad at home that they'll take whatever job they can just to get out of there. But no, living at home meant no rent, being able to sit on her butt all day without working, and getting her meals and Caylee's expenses taken care of. Also free babysitting services when she wanted to go out to party. It seems to me that KC was too lazy and appreciated all the freebees more than she valued her own daughter's happiness and the type of environment she grew up in. Bottom line, if it was that bad and she wanted to put her daughter first, she would have done whatever she could to get out of there.

Thanks for posting that.
After reading it again, it's really hard to believe CA thought KC would respond to it in a positive way - trying to get KC to accept her as a "friend" on myspace. Liar, liar . . .
Wow! I'd run away, too. (I would NOT, however, murder my baby out of spite.)

She may have made the post private except to those that are on her friend list. KC would be able to see that there was a post but not be able to view it unless she was a friend.

I wonder if KC ever accepted her friend request and if CA had to make the post public so that KC could read it.

cindy is all about appearance, and that fact leaves me w/ a very large puzzle.
why would a woman who's prime motivation in life seems to be the appearance of perfection behave as she did in the deposition. she knows it's being recorded and will be shown on the news, talk shows and the internet and yet she makes no attempt to stop herself from behaving like an unstable, deceitful, nasty, rage filled loon! she was actually relishing in it - smirking and winking and then the half grin at the end, it was chilling.
i cannot find a way to reconcile the two: her appearance meaning everything and her appearance at the deposition.
did she think that this would be regarded by the world as the way one should act and not only acceptable but highly appropriate ... and if she does it begs the question, is she actually barking?
i'm not saying that for dramatic effect. it's something i am now giving serious consideration to.

ETA sorry, i just realized this seems a bit OT.

I don't think it's OT, it has to do with Cindy's behavior at the deposition. The question about her 2 appearances is fascinating to me, trying to look presentable and well groomed, but then act like a demented crack head on a street corner.
I'm glad the public got to see her in this frenzied state, it may make them think twice before donating to the upcoming CMAF.

After watching this video and seeing CA in action, I had to say I felt very bad for KC and could see how her mother probably belittled her parenting skills and wanted to cause jealousy by having Caylee call her mom. Then I realized something. If CA was really so horrible, so controlling, and such a bad influence, KC would have done whatever she could have to get her and her daughter out of there. Instead of faking a job she would have gone out there and gotten one so she could have afforded a place for her and Caylee to live. There are TONS of kids who have it so bad at home that they'll take whatever job they can just to get out of there. But no, living at home meant no rent, being able to sit on her butt all day without working, and getting her meals and Caylee's expenses taken care of. Also free babysitting services when she wanted to go out to party. It seems to me that KC was too lazy and appreciated all the freebees more than she valued her own daughter's happiness and the type of environment she grew up in. Bottom line, if it was that bad and she wanted to put her daughter first, she would have done whatever she could to get out of there.

So true! I also want to add along with being lazy was Casey's feeling of "entitlement". She felt she (IMO of course) deserved special treatment. I believe Casey has been treated like a princess all her life and she truly believed herself to be someone special and all deserving. Especially after giving birth to Caylee who everyone adored. Didn't that in itself give her the right to have and do anything she wanted? :mad: It's been said before but I will say it again; Casey didn't care about her daughter or her daughter's happiness. Casey only cared about Casey, pure and simple. And right now sitting behind bars, it's still all about Casey. She is just one messed up waste of space IMO.

I don't think she would admit there was anything wrong with her behavior! She is either the little person standing up against "the man" for all wrongs ever perpetrated. Or she is above all this, she was showing them she will not be dragged down to their level. Maybe both of those things, IDK.

To me Cindy is very obviously not "normal", she doesn't see things the way normal does, she does act like normal does. I'm truly to the point the only thing that would surprise me is for her to start acting like a descent human being. Otherwise I think Cindy is going to go along in Cindyville treating those in orbit around her like carp and stepping on anyone who gets in her way.

I agree. Cindy has herself convinced SHE is right. She obviously doesn't see anything wrong with her behavior.

I have a question for anyone who MIGHT possibly know regarding something CA stated. CA says a few times that LE has verified that DC was actually talking to Ginette whatshername (the psychic) via their phone records. I had not heard about this yet as I am unable to keep up with this case every single day. The last I read on this was that the phone companies supposedly were unable to locate records for either of them, and it had not necessarily been determined which phone DC was using??? I don't know what the truth is on this and hope someone will be able to confirm one way or another if what CA said in her depo about this is true.

I guess everyone looks at the same thing differently as I have empathy for the Anthony's who lost their only grandaughter.

I have a difficult time with sneaky liars who are apparently willing to help cover up the murder of the same granddaughter you are speaking of.

I don't think it's OT, it has to do with Cindy's behavior at the deposition. The question about her 2 appearances is fascinating to me, trying to look presentable and well groomed, but then act like a demented crack head on a street corner.
I'm glad the public got to see her in this frenzied state, it may make them think twice before donating to the upcoming CMAF.

:clap::clap:
Excellent post! It should be framed!

I have a difficult time with sneaky liars who are apparently willing to help cover up the murder of the same granddaughter you are speaking of.
I had sympathy and empathy at the start and for a long time.

They blew it when they carried on after Caylee's remains found.

Cindy will watch that video and be proud. Proud that she outwitted the attorney, proud that she is so persuasive with her arguments and soooooo proud that she is KC's mother. After all, isn't KC going to pursue a law degree, and isn't she helping (assume that's why she takes notes in the courtroom) with her own defense? Of course she gets her smarts and "attitude" from Cindy.
Cindy will not see that her behavior is appalling, she will be too consumed with berating George for all of his answers and the new problems he has created for them. Cindy loves to argue, she was in her element. Thus, the wink letting Brad know that she kicked Morgan to the curb. Seems like a narcissist to me, and I'm thinking she is manic as well. Not to justify what KC has done, but can you imagine growing up with her as your mother? That video sure gave me a glimpse as to the confusion, the fear and the total hell that KC must have been surrounded by her entire life. KC is a sociopath, but aren't sociopaths a product of their environment? I don't feel sorry for the adult KC, but am saddened by the thought of the child KC, and what her life must have been like.

With just a small exception, I pretty much see the same things in Cindy that you see.. I was "raised" by a Cindy, I smelt her coming- she makes me sick!

I had sympathy and empathy at the start and for a long time.

They blew it when they carried on after Caylee's remains found.

I agree. I actually, for awhile, thought they may have been working with LE, pretending to believe Casey, to try to get her to confess.

Ya know, I get that they love their daughter, really, I do. But this is not love, this is sick.

You know I have been through a few depositions. One I was suing for a car accident and another for another accident. They had no insurance. I know for a FACT it was NOT like these were. The lawyers were not messing around and I had NO option of walking out whatsoever. Even though I was the one suing they were VERY tough on me and I certainly was told my attorney that I was NEVER to be loud or show angry emotions. My lawyers prepped me well. Brad did a horrible job I think. I think he's gotten too close and is no longer working without a bias for them. He needs to be a lawyer for them NOT their buddy. I couldn't believe Brad almost allowed them to be held in contempt. I guarantee if they had left, they would have been at the very least fined and charged for the cost of their depositions. I know there are a few attorneys on here who definitely know more than I do in my whole brain in their little pinkies. I'd love to hear their thoughts on how Brad performed as their attorney. Also what would have happened had they left and what about the questions they refused to answer? What do you believe the judge will rule on those issues or questions? I was disgusted at their treatment of the lawyers. This ain't the A's back yard bbq or thanksgiving.

Case in point when someone in horrendous circumstances of horror, grief and shock because of a missing child....Beth Holloway...a determined, strong woman (much like CA imagines herself to be) who managed to press on in the cause of her missing and probably murdered daughter, but was not smug, self-righteous, arrogant and disrespectful to the law.

I am sure there are many grieving parents and grandparents who have managed to conduct themselves in a manner that does not antagonize them from everyone who means to help them. People, who despite their grief do not feel that said grief entitles them to treat people like sh**.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV