2009.04.09 Cindy's Deposition #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
respectfully snipped

Now that I do agree with. You do make an excellent point.. I have to say there are some AMAZING posters here who make me THINK..:waitasec:

I for one just believe in looking at their statements to help me SLEUTH.. not to rant about their gum chewing and bad behavior. (Which is why I stay away from rant threads.)

IMO :)

:blowkiss:

fwiw, i would have given your original post a standing ovation less than a month ago. you can research my post history and see i was passionately defending the A's and practically pleading for mercy, until very recently.

reading the objectional, well-expressed thoughts of posters here, i started really thinking about how many innocent lives have been effected and i changed my position. i just ask that the A's leave the names of those good people that they know have not.one.thing to do with Caylee's disappearance/murder out of the cross-fire.

Call me crazy - but I didn't see the attorneys heavy handed at all..........I thought they were very professional given the hostility and disrespect they were shown by both Cindy and George. For example when Geo. accused Mitnick of giving him the "finger" he was just being outrageously argumentative. They even had to do BC's job of explaining to them the parameters of the deposition.........and they did it with respect.

Did kinda have to laugh at the end though when JM goes "Yes or No ......just like you like it".... Still laugh when I think about it. :)

I am not in any way sticking up for the Anths, their behavior was reprehensible, those other atty's are only human and I realize the Anths had been badgering, goading and argumentative with them from the get go. Not to mention rude, disrespectful, hostile, childish, bad-mannered, blasphemous, contemptuous, discourteous, disgracious, flippant, ill-mannered, impertinent, impious, impolite, impudent, insolent, irreverent, out-of-line, uncivil, ungracious. :furious: Feel free to add anything I may have missed!

Just speaking from a legal standpoint the Anths are only witnesses here (until charges are brought!!) Mitnick doesn't have to prove who did harm Caylee to prove his ZG did not. I believe he is trying to do someone else's job when he starts pushing some of his questions to things that will be answered in the criminal case.

That business about the glasses was just plain childish! It shows were Geo is coming from, he thinks like an 8 y.o.

I don't know the legal perimeters are in FL but I can't see what the car chase that did't take place in July have to do with ZG, or really what the PI's have to with ZG either. Maybe it's just me! IDK

can someone please direct me to info about this 'car chase'. i'm out of the loop about this one.

lol- I know! The only fools in those rooms were the Anthony's and they made themselves look that way.

I'll say this again- If JoseB had simply NOT filed a counter-suit against Zanadia NONE of these depositions would have taken place so for all those who insist on defending these lunatics and blaming everyone else, perhaps you should look once again at CASEY for the reason these questions, these depos took place.
Denial is so much easier though, isn't it?

That is the one thing about this lawsuit which has always puzzled me. WHY would ANYONE advise KC to file a counter suit? Every attorney I have talked to about this says that was past incompetent, but INSANE because it opened up all of them to depositions prior to a criminal case. Then JB hands it off to another attorney and that attorney does not even SHOW UP for the depositions of the Anthonys. Something is really wrong with this............

My brother (the attorney) said it would have made no difference if the suit was even won by default because KC had no money anyway, and nothing in her name.

Now, the Anthonys are most likely going to be brought into this and they will have to pay damages because Cindy admitted she continued to point an accusatory finger toward THIS ZG when she was on TV. She admitted that LE had told her that this woman was NOT the one by KC's own words, and that she had been cleared, but she went right back after her.

cindy is all about appearance, and that fact leaves me w/ a very large puzzle.
why would a woman who's prime motivation in life seems to be the appearance of perfection behave as she did in the deposition. she knows it's being recorded and will be shown on the news, talk shows and the internet and yet she makes no attempt to stop herself from behaving like an unstable, deceitful, nasty, rage filled loon! she was actually relishing in it - smirking and winking and then the half grin at the end, it was chilling.
i cannot find a way to reconcile the two: her appearance meaning everything and her appearance at the deposition.
did she think that this would be regarded by the world as the way one should act and not only acceptable but highly appropriate ... and if she does it begs the question, is she actually barking?
i'm not saying that for dramatic effect. it's something i am now giving serious consideration to.

ETA sorry, i just realized this seems a bit OT.

lol- I know! The only fools in those rooms were the Anthony's and they made themselves look that way.

I'll say this again- If JoseB had simply NOT filed a counter-suit against Zanadia NONE of these depositions would have taken place so for all those who insist on defending these lunatics and blaming everyone else, perhaps you should look once again at CASEY for the reason these questions, these depos took place.
Denial is so much easier though, isn't it?

I am confused??

I am not being snarky when I ask this.... Can someone explain to me how there is ONLY a deposition because Casey made a counter claim.

Wouldn't the Anthony's been deposed in ZG's suit anyway?? How does this work? Any legal eagles that can explain to me??

Both CA & GA's depos made me wonder... will the SA really use them as prosecution witnesses in the murder trial. There were many inconsistencies, misleading statements and at times out right lies based upon their previous statements. BC has his hands full reining these two in. CA is up to her usual power struggles and game playing, GA seems to be completely hostile and delusional where his daughter is concerned. I see a perjury charge and perhaps obstruction of justice based upon the conflicting staments made by these two. GA was my only hope for a reasonable human being seeking justice for Caylee....so much for that. CA views this as a chess game where she needs to out manuver every one else..so sad for Caylee that the two people who should be seeking justice for her are willing to throw her under the bus again to save their daughter...sad.:waitasec:

CA is sure glamming it up a bit. The jeans were meant to be a message like "this is so unimportant I refuse to put on my better clothes!" But notice too she tucked in her shirt (she's enjoying the weight loss) and added a stylish belt. The belt is a give away that she now thinks of herself as sort of a hottie.
There is an important chapter in "My Mother, Myself" all about the jealously a woman CA's age feels for her much younger daughter. Many times women aren't even aware of the competitiveness and rivalry they feel for their own female offspring. The beauty of the Mother is "fading" just as the beauty of a daughter is very much on the rise (when they become young adults). I bet it has been a long time since CA "partied" and KC's partying was very hard on her frumpy Mother. That fight that they "didn't have" the night before KC and Caylee left to never return....I would not be surprised if there was good old fashioned envy and jealousy at the heart of it.
The jewelry and "hot" new look is very telling.
p.s. That whole "green" deal (because KC likes all things Irish) is odd. Odder still that CA uses it to show her allegiance to KC. I think the term for that is .....Enmeshment.

I am not in any way sticking up for the Anths, their behavior was reprehensible, those other atty's are only human and I realize the Anths had been badgering, goading and argumentative with them from the get go. Not to mention rude, disrespectful, hostile, childish, bad-mannered, blasphemous, contemptuous, discourteous, disgracious, flippant, ill-mannered, impertinent, impious, impolite, impudent, insolent, irreverent, out-of-line, uncivil, ungracious. :furious: Feel free to add anything I may have missed!

Just speaking from a legal standpoint the Anths are only witnesses here (until charges are brought!!) Mitnick doesn't have to prove who did harm Caylee to prove his ZG did not. I believe he is trying to do someone else's job when he starts pushing some of his questions to things that will be answered in the criminal case.

That business about the glasses was just plain childish! It shows were Geo is coming from, he thinks like an 8 y.o.

I don't know the legal perimeters are in FL but I can't see what the car chase that did't take place in July have to do with ZG, or really what the PI's have to with ZG either. Maybe it's just me! IDK

I believe the "car chase" showed that George LIED. In his sworn statement, he said it was in June or July..........In two interviews he said the same thing until LE proved that neither car went through Speed Pass close to the same times, and then he changed his story to months before. I am betting that is not true either. I would bet he was in KC's car chasing her in Tonys jeep the day that happened.

Morgan does not have to prove who did kill Caylee, but he does have to show that NONE of the Anthonys ever believed there was a ZG and that is what he did by going with those questions.

They will be ordered by the judge to complete those depositions, and they would be smart to answer the questions and not keep trying to circumvent the legal system.

I don't remember if it was Mitnik or Morgan but one of them asked Cindy who fed Caylee breakfast the morning of the 16th. She said "I don't know, I was aleady gone to work". This is the first time since this happened that I've heard anyone question what Caylee was doing prior to George allegedly seeing them leave that afternoon. He should have asked George the question, too.

George already said early on in the case that HE fed her breakfast. That is why I have always said those lies were going to come back to bite him when KC claims she left the night of the 15th after the argument and George was the last one to see Caylee alive.

The reason that I think John Morgan should give ZG money is because she's saying she can't find a job or housing now.

She's not going to get a dime from Casey who doesn't have any assets. Even if JM wins the lawsuit or gets a default judgement, they won't see any money from Casey, IMO. Morgan's firm will probably spend more than $15,000 dollars on legal fees representing ZG in her lawsuit against Casey. And ZG still won't have money to get back on her feet.

Where does the money raised for the Zenaida Gonzalez Fund that is linked on the forthepeople.com website go?

She would be entitled to "victims compensation" from the state, and I am not sure that the Anthonys homeowners will not have to pay off since KC lived in their house and was under their authority. That may be where they are going with this, because I talked to an insurance agent in this state and he said even though a child was of legal age, if they lived under the same roof and "under the authority" of the parents, the parents could be held liable for this type of lawsuit. It is very likely now, since Cindy admitted to the slander herself after KNOWING from LE that ZG was cleared from any suspicion in the case.

I believe the "car chase" showed that George LIED. In his sworn statement, he said it was in June or July..........In two interviews he said the same thing until LE proved that neither car went through Speed Pass close to the same times, and then he changed his story to months before. I am betting that is not true either. I would bet he was in KC's car chasing her in Tonys jeep the day that happened.

Morgan does not have to prove who did kill Caylee, but he does have to show that NONE of the Anthonys ever believed there was a ZG and that is what he did by going with those questions.

They will be ordered by the judge to complete those depositions, and they would be smart to answer the questions and not keep trying to circumvent the legal system.
Oh help me here Turbo. I thought the records for 6/29 corroborated the chase story?

cindy is all about appearance, and that fact leaves me w/ a very large puzzle.
why would a woman who's prime motivation in life seems to be the appearance of perfection behave as she did in the deposition. she knows it's being recorded and will be shown on the news, talk shows and the internet and yet she makes no attempt to stop herself from behaving like an unstable, deceitful, nasty, rage filled loon! she was actually relishing in it - smirking and winking and then the half grin at the end, it was chilling.
i cannot find a way to reconcile the two: her appearance meaning everything and her appearance at the deposition.
did she think that this would be regarded by the world as the way one should act and not only acceptable but highly appropriate ... and if she does it begs the question, is she actually barking?
i'm not saying that for dramatic effect. it's something i am now giving serious consideration to.

ETA sorry, i just realized this seems a bit OT.

I don't think she would admit there was anything wrong with her behavior! She is either the little person standing up against "the man" for all wrongs ever perpetrated. Or she is above all this, she was showing them she will not be dragged down to their level. Maybe both of those things, IDK.

To me Cindy is very obviously not "normal", she doesn't see things the way normal does, she does act like normal does. I'm truly to the point the only thing that would surprise me is for her to start acting like a descent human being. Otherwise I think Cindy is going to go along in Cindyville treating those in orbit around her like carp and stepping on anyone who gets in her way.

Oh help me here Turbo. I thought the records for 6/29 corroborated the chase story?

No, the passes say it never happened. So the A's now say it happened in Apr/May...

I'm not sure where to put this post so I'll try here first.

CA states in depo that she got home from Mt. Dora with Caylee on the 15th somewhere around 4, b/c she remembers feeding Caylee dinner and then they both got in the pool. She says that KC came home while they were in the pool but that she told her not to get in, b/c the sun was going down, it was getting chilly so they were getting out. Ok isn't the middle of June when the days are longest? The sun doesn't go down until like 8:45 or so? So then does that mean that KC came home around 8:30, CA/Caylee get out of pool, then the mysterious fight must have happened - after 8:30 going on 9:00? Thats info we didn't have before right? I need to check the ping and phone records to see if there is a break around that time due the the argument. Anyway what I'm asking is about the time, do I have the time right? Would 8:45 to 9:00 pm be about the time the sun would set on June 15th in Florida?

Next thing is, CA says that at one time prior to June 15, 2008 that RM lived at Sawgrass apts. I am not remembering this, didn't he live on Greenwood Ave with AH and JPC? Anyone remember? Thanks
Her story also didn't jive with an earlier one in which she said Casey didn't want to go in the water because it was too cold. Ok...maybe it's a slight slip...but I also felt that she eluded to the fact that if there was a fight it wasn't with her...could it have been GA? Does anyone know/ remember what time he worked that day?

I haven't read the whole thread so forgive me if this has been already talked about.

Did anybody hear CA say that ZFG's birthday is Sept. 1?

I was just looking through some notes in search of something else and ran across that birthday for one of KC's friends. My, my, my!

The more I listen, the more confused I become.

The reason that I think John Morgan should give ZG money is because she's saying she can't find a job or housing now.

Where does the money raised for the Zenaida Gonzalez Fund that is linked on the forthepeople.com website go?

That is the please help ZG feed her kids and someday put a roof over their heads fund, I believe.

She's been saying that for 9 mos now. But she was already out of her home before KC came along. (address on 1st LE interview was Motel 6, Kissimmee) and I really thought some good hearted business owner offered her a job way back last August. Was that an ugly rumor?

Like George said, what happened to her was terrible, but I don't think Mr Morgan has helped her move on.

Cindy had three necklaces on and a bunch of bracelets on each arm. The necklaces that hold ashes are really popular now. I talked to a girl who had a necklace with her dad's ashes inside. I wish they had been around when my daughter died.

Green must be Casey's favorite color huh? I think she does that to remind everyone that they are on Casey's side and believe her 100%.

I thought George was going to cry when he mentioned Caylee. I don't think he was faking. Cindy was another story. She talked easily about Caylee.
I do think George was putting it on at times during the depo. I expected him to say to the attorney "I'm going to have another breakdown if I don't get out of here!"

I can hardly watch either of the depo's. Cindy did what I expected her to do or the way I expected her to act. In fact, she was better behaved then I expected. George blew me out of the water. I saw a whole other side of him and it wasn't pretty. It just disgusted me.
I have a necklace with my son's ashes.It's a silver heart pendant that opens at the top.No one would ever know what it is unless I told them.You can't see the ashes.

I just want to say that I'm so proud of CA!
She sat there and answered questions that had nothing to do with the ZG case, and she took it, and she took it. The threats of contempt of court. The repeating the same questions again and again, wearing her down. Grilling is the word! Big shots with all the power. HA
She has the worst atty on the face of the earth. All three attys made me sick, attys like them give the whole lot a bad name. imo
LE will use this to find out how to work her against her daughter in her coming trial.
But in the end of the deposition, CA smack em down.
Good for her.
Congrats CA. I'm proud of you!!!
They looked menacing, but you made em look like fools.
You go girl!

my bold

Which deposition were you watching? Cindy made the attorneys look like fools while she came across as squeaky clean? I'm completely baffled! :confused::waitasec::eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV