2009.04.09 Cindy's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really wonder about their lawyer. If I was their attorney I would have asked to go off the record, hauled those two outside and told them to get their sh#t together IMMEDIATELY. I would have explained to them the necessity of appearing reasonable even if they feel the whole thing is b.s.. After all, isn't half of BC's job to massage the A family's image? Boy, they have really blown it and I agree: I think they feel they just showed the world what a$$es the attorneys are. That's probably the scariest thing about the whole thing.

And their behavior offered up on a silver platter exactly what JM was hoping for in his dreams, I bet!! The A's did not do themselves or KC any favors today!!

My impression of Cindy's deposition:

Cindy seems to be way way off in her beliefs on how the public views her and the facts in this matter in general. She seemed to think that folks viewing the dep would clearly form the impression that (1) Cindy is right, while ZFG's attorney is wrong; and (2) Cindy "won" the exchange with ZFG's attorney, who (Cindy believes) is going to come off like a "fool". Look how excited Cindy got when they were talking about ZFG's signature on the Sawgrass visit card. Cindy turned to her own attorney at that point and told him (which was really for the benefit of viewers) how she had tripped up ZFG's attorney on the signature issue and suggested that she (Cindy) had trumped ZFG's attorney on a legal issue (Cindy thinks that she "tricked" ZFG's attorney into "opening the door on the issue of ZFG's signature" and now ZFG's attorney has that issue to reckon with). Cindy is really deluded herself here. This Plaintiff's case doesn't mean much in the scheme of things (a case involving monetary damages against Casey for defamation are meaningless compared to the criminal charges against her). So why the big focus on her little "score" (though it's not really a "score") against Morgan? She simply focuses on the things she thinks she *can* still fight about and ignores the forest for the trees. Here we are with a dead baby and a consistent pattern of outrageous acts and lies after the child went missing and this woman is chomping away at her gum arguing over a signature of someone? What about the totality of the circumstances? Which is so very very damning. I guess she zeroes in on inane matters and fights and makes a game of them. Sad that she thinks sparring these stupid points means she is helping her daughter's criminal case.

Gosh how I wish CA could read your post! She'd find a way to rationalize in her mind that you are wrong but maybe for a few seconds she would see that she's the one who's total a$$. I seriously defended these people in the past due to the horror of what they were going through but they really, really blew it here. Now we all know who this family really is and it ain't a pretty picture. Egadszooks!

Did anyone notice how utterly thrilled Cindy was when she dropped her bombshell that the ZG didn't even use that name ZFG at Sawgrass ,( she signed C Zenida Gonzale ), so that is obviously not the same as Zenida Fernandez Gonzalez. Also she was so happy to tell the lawyer he purguered himself by "adding the Fernandez later" on the documents, and then she said someone at the Sheriff's office actually added the z t the end.Brad kept grabbing hr arm saying "Stop" because she was giving away the entire defense to the lawsuit. She really thinks she told him a thing or two, but really she divulged things the y were trying to hold close t the vest all these months ( for the eventual defamation trial).

I'm not a lawyer, but I don't think the name is a problem or JM would not have listed it that way. An associate of mine was sued and his name "Bill" was listed on the lawsuit as "William" which is not his name. That didn't get him out of the lawsuit. The attorney said it was a simple thing to fix with the judge. Like I said, I am not an attorney, but this actually happened, so I don't believe Miss Cindy has all the facts to make her case!! Any lawyers out there want to weigh in?

Did anyone notice how utterly thrilled Cindy was when she dropped her bombshell that the ZG didn't even use that name ZFG at Sawgrass ,( she signed C Zenida Gonzale ), so that is obviously not the same as Zenida Fernandez Gonzalez. Also she was so happy to tell the lawyer he purguered himself by "adding the Fernandez later" on the documents, and then she said someone at the Sheriff's office actually added the z t the end.Brad kept grabbing hr arm saying "Stop" because she was giving away the entire defense to the lawsuit. She really thinks she told him a thing or two, but really she divulged things the y were trying to hold close t the vest all these months ( for the eventual defamation trial).

:clap::clap::clap::woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
W o w !!!
GRRRRRRRRRRRREAT CATCH !!!!

Thanks !
now.... I think I can calm down...
and
get some sleep !!!

I was so ticked off to see these so called
PROFESSIONALS..... Nurse & former Le.... acting in this manner !!!

THANKS for bringing this forward !!!!
:clap::clap::clap:

God Bless !
jjgram

What is wrong with the A's lawyer? Did he not prepare them at all? How in the world could this have gone any worse? They had to know it would be on TV and the Internet tonite.

I have a feeling that they did prepare for the depositions knowing all of the media coverage that it would have. Not one person involved in this mess is thinking of justice for Caylee but how much money can be made.:furious: The A's and company know that the more outrageous they are the more they will be talked about. The more they are talked about the more money they will make on movie deals etc. I have only read half of the posts on this thread and have not read the depositions or watched the video. That will have to be tomorrow. But the A's performance has everyone talking about them and that is what they want. I forget which movie star stated that good press or bad press, it doesn't matter as long as there names are on the minds of the public. My heart breaks for Caylee and the lack of respect that her family is willing to give to her memory. I better stop my rant about this. All the info on this thread about the depositions are just mind blowing and once again it is all about the money, not their precious granddaughter. If George didn't like hearing about Caylee's remains he needs to do something about it and seek justice for his little girl!

Did anyone notice how utterly thrilled Cindy was when she dropped her bombshell that the ZG didn't even use that name ZFG at Sawgrass ,( she signed C Zenida Gonzale ), so that is obviously not the same as Zenida Fernandez Gonzalez. Also she was so happy to tell the lawyer he purjuered himself by "adding the Fernandez later" on the documents, and then she said someone at the Sheriff's office actually added the z t the end. Brad kept grabbing her arm saying "Stop" because she was giving away the entire defense to the lawsuit. She really thinks she told him a thing or two, but really she divulged things the y were trying to hold close to the vest all these months ( for the eventual defamation trial). RATHER THAN DO THEIR DAUGHTER SOME GOOD, THEY BURIED HER TODAY WITH THEIR DEMEANOR ALONE!!!

I know somewhere in all of this mess sometime recently it seems I heard, read, came across that there were TWO Zenaida Gonzales associated with the Sawgrass apartments? Anyone else?

AND what are they talking about when they say that Cindy examined that signature on June 17th? What? HUH? Do they mean July 17th or am I just missing something BIG here?

Originally Posted by The World According View Post
You have it right on the money. In the FBI Interview the agent tells George how delusional Cindy's perceptions of KC are, that she thought she had a deep desire to present herself (Cindy) as having been a good mother. Did anyone notice that?

I have thought a lot about why they are protecting her and it really has very little to do KC. Cindy even admitted to Yuri she couldn't care less what happens to KC and George admitted in his interview, "I know my daughter is going away for a long time", what they are clinging to is how people perceive them as to be bad people/bad parents who created a monster. It is no wonder why she has a moral compass that is thrown way off into the ditch! This is a classic reaction of a parent of an accused murderer, no not my child, I raised them right! Denial meets narcissist:
check it out:
Cindy is most happy when she is speaking about herself, "I did my homework! I found this in the discovery! I found a lot of type errors in the discovery " I I I, wow if I had a dime for every time she said "I", we could all be on some lovely tropical holiday!!!

Definition of Cindy, George and their children:

Narcissistic personality disorder is a condition characterized by an inflated sense of self-importance and an extreme preoccupation with one's self.
Causes, incidence, and risk factors

The cause of this disorder is unknown. Narcissistic personality disorder usually begins by early adulthood and is marked by disregard for the feelings of others, grandiosity, obsessive self-interest, and the pursuit of primarily selfish goals.
Symptoms

A person with narcissistic personality disorder:

* Reacts to criticism with feelings or rage, shame, or humiliation
* Takes advantage of others to achieve own goals
* Has feelings of self-importance
* Exaggerates achievements and talents
* Is preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence, or ideal love
* Has unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment
* Requires constant attention and admiration
* Lacks empathy

Signs and tests

Personality disorders are diagnosed based on a psychological evaluation and the history and severity of the symptoms.
Treatment

Psychotherapy may help the affected person relate to others in a more positive and compassionate manner.
Expectations (prognosis)

The outcome varies with the severity of the disorder.
Complications

* Relationship and family problems
* Alcohol or other drug dependence

Is this the entire family, can I get a witness? Julia
(The World According to Julia)

I have a feeling that they did prepare for the depositions knowing all of the media coverage that it would have. Not one person involved in this mess is thinking of justice for Caylee but how much money can be made.:furious: The A's and company know that the more outrageous they are the more they will be talked about. The more they are talked about the more money they will make on movie deals etc. I have only read half of the posts on this thread and have not read the depositions or watched the video. That will have to be tomorrow. But the A's performance has everyone talking about them and that is what they want. I forget which movie star stated that good press or bad press, it doesn't matter as long as there names are on the minds of the public. My heart breaks for Caylee and the lack of respect that her family is willing to give to her memory. I better stop my rant about this. All the info on this thread about the depositions are just mind blowing and once again it is all about the money, not their precious granddaughter. If George didn't like hearing about Caylee's remains he needs to do something about it and seek justice for his little girl!
It was Bette Davis or someone of her time period that said "Say anything you like abut me, just be sure to spell my name right!"

Originally Posted by The World According View Post
You have it right on the money. In the FBI Interview the agent tells George how delusional Cindy's perceptions of KC are, that she thought she had a deep desire to present herself (Cindy) as having been a good mother. Did anyone notice that?

I have thought a lot about why they are protecting her and it really has very little to do KC. Cindy even admitted to Yuri she couldn't care less what happens to KC and George admitted in his interview, "I know my daughter is going away for a long time", what they are clinging to is how people perceive them as to be bad people/bad parents who created a monster. It is no wonder why she has a moral compass that is thrown way off into the ditch! This is a classic reaction of a parent of an accused murderer, no not my child, I raised them right! Denial meets narcissist:
check it out:
Cindy is most happy when she is speaking about herself, "I did my homework! I found this in the discovery! I found a lot of type errors in the discovery " I I I, wow if I had a dime for every time she said "I", we could all be on some lovely tropical holiday!!!

Definition of Cindy, George and their children:

Narcissistic personality disorder is a condition characterized by an inflated sense of self-importance and an extreme preoccupation with one's self.
Causes, incidence, and risk factors

The cause of this disorder is unknown. Narcissistic personality disorder usually begins by early adulthood and is marked by disregard for the feelings of others, grandiosity, obsessive self-interest, and the pursuit of primarily selfish goals.
Symptoms

A person with narcissistic personality disorder:

* Reacts to criticism with feelings or rage, shame, or humiliation
* Takes advantage of others to achieve own goals
* Has feelings of self-importance
* Exaggerates achievements and talents
* Is preoccupied with fantasies of success, power, beauty, intelligence, or ideal love
* Has unreasonable expectations of favorable treatment
* Requires constant attention and admiration
* Lacks empathy

Signs and tests

Personality disorders are diagnosed based on a psychological evaluation and the history and severity of the symptoms.
Treatment

Psychotherapy may help the affected person relate to others in a more positive and compassionate manner.
Expectations (prognosis)

The outcome varies with the severity of the disorder.
Complications

* Relationship and family problems
* Alcohol or other drug dependence

Is this the entire family, can I get a witness? Julia
(The World According to Julia)

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:
THANK YOU SOOOOO MUCH !
God Bless !
jjgram

I'm wondering about that picture CA said she saw of Jeff and Zach and I wonder if KC was actually in it with them or if it was an actual photograph you can hold in your hands. 100 bucks said it was some random picture she found on the internet of a guy and little boy and showed to CA on the computer. And most likely it was a gorgeous guy way out of KC's league. It's kind of funny how KC describes all her imaginary friends and boyfriends as being gorgeous or "tens" (Caylee's dad, ZFG, etc) yet when you see her real ones you see that she doesn't really run around with as hot of a crowd and she'd like..haha

The are obviously very tough to represent, they have had three spokespeople and one lawyer quit on them saying essentially that they are nuts, they alienated the prince of a man Tim Miller of Equisearch for God's sake. You can dress em up but you still can't take em out! LOL

You know she reads here Patty Cake, don't you?
We all know she reads here and guess what...she posts too..yeppers some of us know who you are Cindy...

Good! Go do a search on my nick and read all my posts about you and your "family", Cindy.

I'm wondering about that picture CA said she saw of Jeff and Zach and I wonder if KC was actually in it with them or if it was an actual photograph you can hold in your hands. 100 bucks said it was some random picture she found on the internet of a guy and little boy and showed to CA on the computer. And most likely it was a gorgeous guy way out of KC's league. It's kind of funny how KC describes all her imaginary friends and boyfriends as being gorgeous or "tens" (Caylee's dad, ZFG, etc) yet when you see her real ones you see that she doesn't really run around with as hot of a crowd and she'd like..haha

ITA!! I had that exact same question as I was reading the deposition! :rolleyes:

I totally agree! If they keep it up, they're going to find themselves without representation. But then again, if BC drops them...some other money hungry, publicy hound will come to their rescue, but again - the Ant's won't listen. They'll continue to act in out in a wreckless manner, act defiant and self righteous and blame everyone else but the person who should be blamed.

I doubt BC will drop them. What a performance he displayed, it is understandable why he is "representing" them. Wow. And both GA and CA - I can't add to what has been said here. But, the gum. My goodness. The gum. I know know know now why my Mama always said ladies don't chew gum (in public).

Seriously, here is what I just do NOT understand...after watching those two unbelievable depositions, could those two seriously believe KC is innocent?

Cindy is alot of things, but she is no dummy. If she truly wants to get KC off, she HAS to realize the whole "Zanny did it" defense is not going to work. So if they realize/know/suspect that KC is guilty, why haven't they and the dream team come up with another defense? Why didn't Cindy and George go to that deposition today and tell anyone that would listen that there is no Zanny and there never was and you'll find out at trial who really did it.

I know this will sound absolutely crazy, but really, I only see two reason for Cindy and George to be backing up the Zanny story.

1. They believe it.

2. They want KC to get convicted.

I just do not believe if they know KC to be guilty, but still honestly want to get her off that they would go with the Zanny story to accomplish that.

I've wondered the same. There's no way they believe the nanny story, but maybe if they pretend they do, they could go about the back way to have her convicted without appearing to be doing so. Is it possible?

I know somewhere in all of this mess sometime recently it seems I heard, read, came across that there were TWO Zenaida Gonzales associated with the Sawgrass apartments? Anyone else?

AND what are they talking about when they say that Cindy examined that signature on June 17th? What? HUH? Do they mean July 17th or am I just missing something BIG here?

Bumping my post to add some more thoughts. I have gone and looked at the original guest card and sure enough it says C. Zenaida Gonzale. Now how in the heck does Morgan believe that Cindy viewed that card on the 17th? Cindy was the one who went in there? Is that even possible? I read where LE took a sheet with photos on it and allowed Mr. Garcia, who was the one who filled out the guest card and did the tour, and he pointed out ONE and said that one seemed familiar and then they told him that ALL the photos on the page were of the same person and they never told him what the persons name was...

hmmm...

I think the you know what is getting ready to get very deep...

Whose picture did they show H. Garcia of the Sawgrass aptmts that day? Here is the link so you can find this easily to look.
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/media/acrobat/2008-08/41844520.pdf
page 46 of 432...

Is it possible that Cindy went to Sawgrass to check about getting her OWN self an apartment and used an alias>? C Zenaida Gonzale? Is that even possible? How else in the name of Zeus would she have seen that guest card on June 17th?

Gosh how I wish CA could read your post! She'd find a way to rationalize in her mind that you are wrong but maybe for a few seconds she would see that she's the one who's total a$$. I seriously defended these people in the past due to the horror of what they were going through but they really, really blew it here. Now we all know who this family really is and it ain't a pretty picture. Egadszooks!
Her perception is her reality, and yes she sees herself as quite on the ball as George called it. I get really tickled when she tries to sound like a lawyer saying "He opened the door", it reminds me of Casey trying to say misconstrue and myself all the time.

The description that KC gave of Zenida during her jailhouse call with her folks said that Zanny has brown curly hair (but she sometimes wears it straight too), now they have changed her description to be long black hair , perfect teeth and a ten. No one talks like that when describing someone, unless you are applying for a beauty contest! A stunner like that in her 20s would not be being a nanny for KC, that is one thing we all know.

Is it possible that Cindy went to Sawgrass to check about getting her OWN self an apartment and used an alias>? C Zenaida Gonzale? Is that even possible? How else in the name of Zeus would she have seen that guest card on June 17th?

OR

was THAT one of their initial steps in THE BIG PLAN, as I am beginning to think they have?

Somebody help me here before I implode!:bang:

ooh, i didnt remember seeing klonopin on there! it really does explain the way she acts perfectly though.

Sure does, especially if she's drinking while on 'em or taking the Soma or darvocet with 'em... Mixing that makes ya wanna fight yourSELF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV