2009.04.09 Cindy's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I keep hoping that Morgan will come up with enough to add George and Cindy as defendants in this case. Wouldn't that be sweet? May only be civil, but, hey, it's a start!

IMO, he was definitely trying to do exactly that at the end of the depo today. He nailed Cindy that she had not cleared Zani's name.

Pennies from Heaven today, whether for Morgan & ZG, or LE. No matter how you look at it, there are opportunities for further investigations & possible charges.

Just a ps before I go to bed: No third party witness ever wants to be deposed. All such witnesses think it's a waste of their time. No one wants to have their depo taken, ever. That said, over the last 30 years I have sat through thousands of depositions, taking them and defending them, and never, never, have I seen **** like this. Truly unbelievable. My hat is off to the attorneys for keeping their composure and finishing both depos. I would have lasted five minutes before I stopped and went in for a court order.

TY.

Experienced opinions like that make a huge difference to those of us trying to figure out just how unique their depos were.

Just a ps before I go to bed: No third party witness ever wants to be deposed. All such witnesses think it's a waste of their time. No one wants to have their depo taken, ever. That said, over the last 30 years I have sat through thousands of depositions, taking them and defending them, and never, never, have I seen **** like this. Truly unbelievable. My hat is off to the attorneys for keeping their composure and finishing both depos. I would have lasted five minutes before I stopped and went in for a court order.

Truly.... it is a miracle...:clap::clap::clap:
to be able to stay... calm in the presence of this behavior...
although....
who would want to get on their level..

I am just sick... that the "A's" could not come into the
room... answer " yes" " NO " or else calmy
state the TRUTH !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
What's wrong with a straight honest answer ! ? ?

JMO
God Bless !
jjgram

Heh, CA claims she had phone numbers and addresses for Zanny.

Pdf pg 19

Just wondering ? ? ?:waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:
Did CA ever give the phone #'s that she says she had for
Zanny to LE ? ? ? :waitasec::waitasec::waitasec:

Did SHe give them to DC? /PI ? ? ?

Did she call them herself ? that would have been the
1st call I made after calling 911....
then I would have been calling the NANNY /Zanny
and every phone # and going to the ADDRESS ! !!

Now truly .... are we suppose to believe this story ?

KC ::liar::liar::liar: CA :liar::liar::liar::liar:

JMO
God Bless ALL Seeking ~ Justice ~ for Little Angel CAYLEE !!!
jjgram

I was speechless when I first watched the recordings. I gave BC waaaaay more credit than to allow CA and GA to behave the way that they did in the depos today!! And say that because they were supplied the interrogatories in advance ... by the time of this depo, they should have been well practiced in their responses. Instead, their responses were emotionally driven and they came across highly defensive and sometimes belligerent, if not downright hostile at times!

Do I think that they lied? I think that they told the version of the truth that they choose to believe and that is how they can justify it. If they have been able to fully submerge themselves into (the Kool-Aid) this reality … then to them, it is the truth … conflicts and all! Can this testimony, as compared, to other testimony and future testimony hurt them? … Absolutely! It seems that they took the oath to tell the truth in this depo half-heartedly (as I believe that LA did in his) … as if they cannot be held accountable for perjuring themselves in the depo, because they believe this case to be irrelevant. They are wrong!

The one thing that is clear to me, after viewing the video, is that there is a great disconnect between the A's and the defense for the criminal case. I will not be surprised to find that Baez tries, as time goes on, to distance KC from the whole “Zanny did it” defense ... or even that there was ever a Zanny in the first place!! The fact that they were sticking to this story baffles me!
My heart really does go out to the plaintiff ZG … I think that she is being maligned by one side and used by the other! I also feel sorry for the A’s, as in I pity them … I know that they are hurting. There will never be complete closure to this. They know that they can never get Caylee back so they are going to do whatever possible to keep KC. It reminds me a little of a quote from the missionary Jim Elliot "He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep, to gain what he cannot lose." I know that this makes little sense to us … but to them … I think that this may be their words to live by!

She is the most evil woman I have ever seen,and a huge waste huge waste of a human being! Thank God for Caylee and for taking her before she turned out like the rest of them. Rest in Peace Caylee

You know, I started feeling a long time ago that nothing else could shock me in this case. And indeed, things have happened that have been just awful, and I would be *surprised* at some of them, but not *shocked*.

But tonight, after watching and reading George and Cindy's depositions, I am shocked. Shaken to my very heart and soul.

Now I understand so much more about how KC ended up the way she did. Lee too, I understand so much more about why he's so odd. And even about little Caylee, I understand so much more about why KC killed her.

What makes it all so horribly bad to me is that there they were, this family that, to the outside had all appearances of being a great family. Dad former sheriff's deputy. Mom a nurse. Absolutely perfect house, beautiful lawn and yard. Little child/grandchild with every toy any baby could possibly want, and then some, and dressed to the nines in the most adorable of clothes.

Every appearance of an absolutely perfect family. And there they were all the time, all those years, closed up in that picture perfect house, with all that evil just festering, almost like an oozing, living thing.

It's sickening in the most awful way.

Sorry I keep posting these stupid things, but I just have to get this out. I don't want the Anthony whatever-it-is to fester inside of *me*. I want no part of whatever sickness or evil is in that home and in that family to ever touch me or my life. So I've just got to let it out.

Lord, I probably sound like a nutcase myself. I half feel like one right now.

Actually, you sound smart, analytical, and a wise judge of character. I think you hit the nail on the head. Poor, poor little Caylee. It always disturbed me how somber she always looked, rarely ever giving big, happy smiles. The haunting memorial video where she was at the window tells more than words could. What the little child must have witnessed! It disturbs me more than anything that no one in the family wants justice for the way Caylee died. No one! George can't even face the fact that she was "remains" - remains thrown near the roadside by the daughter he is trying to protect.

something I find intresting on part 4 of CA deposition she talks about Hoover telling her he saw a snake....This is the first I have heard of this could it be that she was told by R. Kronk about the snake...I know the daisy chain has been discussed at length...But there is something about this snake that has be saying Huumm..

LIARS LIARS pants on FIRE:behindbar:furious::furious::furious:

WOW! A narcissistic in action to say the least. I think I'll add sociopath to the description of Cindy as well. This woman is unbelievable in her disrespect to authority and to the rights of law & order.

She's a disgusting vile human being that put in motion the events that lead to the death of her own grandchild. May she burn in hell right along with her daughter!

If she never raised KC the way she did, Caylee would be alive! What a trip this sick woman is. I HOPE YOU'RE READING CA!!!!! You're clearly a deeply ILL WOMAN! It shows tremendously throughout the depo. She should be in jail too.

The constant 'ROCKING' in your chair will go a long way in the mental institute!

You know she reads here Patty Cake, don't you?
We all know she reads here and guess what...she posts too..yeppers some of us know who you are Cindy...

something I find intresting on part 4 of CA deposition she talks about Hoover telling her he saw a snake....This is the first I have heard of this could it be that she was told by R. Kronk about the snake...I know the daisy chain has been discussed at length...But there is something about this snake that has be saying Huumm..

yeah.. I caught that too.. and thought it VERY VERY odd...

I'm sorry, I think GA is worse than Cindy in his utter disrespect for this process. He may be the worst of all Anthony's! He's smug and laughing and acting like this is a JOKE.

UMMM DEATH of your granddaughter is NO JOKE. What an arrogant evil family. I'm about to be sick.

GA use to be LE
GA was in Law Enforcement...
Thus the word.... use to be !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
see God is still in the Miracle Business !
Someone with these anger issues would NOT be
helpful in LE ! ! ! Perhaps a signal that while LE/ people should
be offered counseling... which I heard was offered to most'
LE ! ! !

This is proof .... the "A" family is seriously stressed and
seriously in need of Counseling and I pray that SOON
Very VERY SOON they can see the Truth and work on
through ACCEPTING the Truth................
I seriously doubt after what we saw today... that
they will ever be able to UNDERSTAND
what happened.
THEY JUST REFUSE TO SEE IT ! ! !

JMO
jjgram

After this, I think KC might finally have a viable defense. "My parents drove me to it"

How about, "I have evil to the core. I couldn't help myself. Just look at my mom and dad."?

The only important thing I got out of watching the Cindy and George's behavior is to know that all parents should teach children How To Accept Responsibility....These two people are pathetic and a poor excuse for parents. They take no responsibility for any of their behaviors and the death of Caylee is the result. To this day, they refuse to see the light. Children who grow up w/o accepting responsibility are doomed. They do not make good citizens. They must be taught community service, love of God and country....honesty must demanded in the family. Seeing them today has reaffirmed my stance on these important matters. This is a tragedy and it could have been prevented. Leonard Padilla got it right tonight when he spoke on the NG show.

Wow! It appears that Cindy has completely redefined her reality around Casey's lies. Scary.:eek:

P.S. Her reality was awfully scary before.

"To us this is Zenaida Fernandez-Gonzalez!"

Huh?

What does this mean? I guess I have to watch it to see what she is talking about.

What a freaking show. Imagine what they do in private if this is what they do in a law office with a camera rolling.

What did we expect though? CA was raising her hand in court so she could get a word in edgewise. She was so well-prepared, she was going to show them who was boss and boy would she give them a piece of her mind. Only it didn't turn out quite as planned. Poor DC scooted out of the room first - he forgot to even try to resurrect her. "Nope, not me, all I want is out of this room with these crazy freaking people!"

She almost swallowed her tongue when asked "Isn't it true that you examined this signature on June 17th?" I didn't see the tape, I can read it. What a howl. lol. So, busted. But, she kept believing KC despite what LE had told her.

I suspect we may have another case coming soon. Gonzalez v. CA Anthony.

"No, no wait! It was the other Zenaida, from another Sawgrass Apt. that the other Jeff introduced her to when she really was working at Universal, not for Universal - just at Universal. The Universal where I went to pick Caylee up even though I just admitted that she wasn't working there in 2008, because I meant to say Hard Rock all this time. Anyway, this Zenaida is too ugly and old to be the real Zenaida, I mean anyone with eyes can tell she's not a 10! Don't talk mean to me I am a grieving grandmother you Bas888d!! Don't tell me not to pray!! Hissssss. Hglaenidn lkairn adnuae ,lsjh lsieh jh7yg. lstnafg ae8ht!" (she is speaking in tongues now).

I am so sure that they knew exactly where Caylee was all along that I could just puke.

GA said he had not been down "there" since Caylee went missing. (meaning the Suburban dumpsite) I would have asked him when was the last time he was there. I mean was this one of his usual places to go?

Good catch!

What is wrong with the A's lawyer? Did he not prepare them at all? How in the world could this have gone any worse? They had to know it would be on TV and the Internet tonite.

Pattymarie, I don't think there's anything anyone can do to control the Ant's behavior. They are uncontrollable (therefore "unpreparable"). I'm sure in their eyes they think they did *GOOD* today. However, both depos were massive trainwrecks!

I really wonder about their lawyer. If I was their attorney I would have asked to go off the record, hauled those two outside and told them to get their sh#t together IMMEDIATELY. I would have explained to them the necessity of appearing reasonable even if they feel the whole thing is b.s.. After all, isn't half of BC's job to massage the A family's image? Boy, they have really blown it and I agree: I think they feel they just showed the world what a$$es the attorneys are. That's probably the scariest thing about the whole thing.

Did anyone notice how utterly thrilled Cindy was when she dropped her bombshell that the ZG didn't even use that name ZFG at Sawgrass ,( she signed C Zenida Gonzale ), so that is obviously not the same as Zenida Fernandez Gonzalez. Also she was so happy to tell the lawyer he purjuered himself by "adding the Fernandez later" on the documents, and then she said someone at the Sheriff's office actually added the z t the end. Brad kept grabbing her arm saying "Stop" because she was giving away the entire defense to the lawsuit. She really thinks she told him a thing or two, but really she divulged things the y were trying to hold close to the vest all these months ( for the eventual defamation trial). RATHER THAN DO THEIR DAUGHTER SOME GOOD, THEY BURIED HER TODAY WITH THEIR DEMEANOR ALONE!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV