2009.04.09 Cindy's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Singing to the choir, Sistah!

I think Judge Strickland heard us and is joining in on three-part harmony? :crazy:

cAN I join in for a barbershop quartet?

Oh I wish that TV Program "LIE TO ME" was watching these interviews...it would be hysterical..Do they have those body language people out there..Come on give us your opinions..we already have ours LOL
ITA!!
I tape every episode of LIE TO ME and then go back to the videos and see what I can find.......it's very very interesting! GA shows classic signs of deceit throughout his deposition, according to the info on LIE TO ME.....the blinkingo f the eyes constantly, when the hand are pulled back and palms are open with thumbs up, all deceitful subconscience mannerisms....according to the show....of course you don't need any special training to see these people are dishonest.

I really dislike the attorney disposing Cindy. I think Cindy did a good job answering the questions. I would be fired up in that situation also. It is so obvious to me that this Zeniada women is just trying to cash in like the rest. She doesn't fit the desciption given by KC and the name is not the same. The only thing they have it the coincendence she was at Sawgrass the same day KC said Caylee disappeared from there.

Cindy DID NOT do a good job. (except for ZG's case) Her attorney lost control of her on many occasions and had to go off the record to shut her up. She is an attorney's nightmare and what I got out of it too was that they KNOW they are going to be charged when this is over.

She implicated herself in accusing this ZG when she admitted that she went on TV after LE told her that KC could not identify this zanny and that this zanny was cleared, and implicated the woman again.

She opened up herself for a good lawsuit, which she could never let be tried because she admitted what she did on TV more than once.

She wanted to be in control of that deposition and wanted to show "how smart" she was and all she ended up doing was creating more chaos for herself and left a trail of lies for the murder trial.

I really dislike the attorney disposing Cindy. I think Cindy did a good job answering the questions. I would be fired up in that situation also. It is so obvious to me that this Zeniada women is just trying to cash in like the rest. She doesn't fit the desciption given by KC and the name is not the same. The only thing they have it the coincendence she was at Sawgrass the same day KC said Caylee disappeared from there.
Remember kc said zg lived in ny and came to fl? which this is true of this zg. kc said she was at sawgrass apt. which is true she was to lease an apt. it goes on and on. how many zg could there be that fit this description?

does anyone wonder if one of those addresses ca claims to have for zg was sawgrass apts?

I've only gotten through part 1 for Cindy's depo and I think she held it together fairly well. I was expecting something completely different from previous posts but to my surprise she came across no different than anyone else being deposed by opposing counsel that I have seen.

The questions are tedious and the manner in which they question are very leading as it is designed to be that way. I could see how she could be frustrated.

cAN I join in for a barbershop quartet?

ITA!!
I tape every episode of LIE TO ME and then go back to the videos and see what I can find.......it's very very interesting! GA shows classic signs of deceit throughout his deposition, according to the info on LIE TO ME.....the blinkingo f the eyes constantly, when the hand are pulled back and palms are open with thumbs up, all deceitful subconscience mannerisms....according to the show....of course you don't need any special training to see these people are dishonest.

From the beginning of this, I have watched the videos of them without sound first and made notes on the obvious lies. Then I have gone back and put the sound with it to see what in particular they were lying about. Almost all their testimony is deceitful from their body language.

The one with Cindy and the FBI is very telling.

I broke down and decided to watch the video. I may need a Xanax. Cindy looks like a maniacal lunatic. Her eyes are very scary!

How predictable that George, when asked about whether Cindy may be aware of a particular situation, states he can't answer for his wife. Cindy, on the other hand, is more than willing to answer for George.

I can just imagine what went on in that house last night!

Cindy has shark eyes cold and mean.

They believe there is another Zanny so why would they settle. I would settle if I thought that no matter how much the suit was for.

Have they told JB there is another suspect in this case?
Have they informed LE of the other Zanny?

Do they believe their daughter didn't steal?
Did they believe their daughter was working?

etc --- Seems to me that their judgement can't really be relied upon.

I've only gotten through part 1 for Cindy's depo and I think she held it together fairly well. I was expecting something completely different from previous posts but to my surprise she came across no different than anyone else being deposed by opposing counsel that I have seen.

The questions are tedious and the manner in which they question are very leading as it is designed to be that way. I could see how she could be frustrated.

Frustrating for the questioning attorney!
John Allen told Cindy that Casey was shown a photo lineup and could not identify ZFG. Casey tells Cindy she was never shown photos. The question was who she believed and she couldn't even answer that.

George, when questioned about Zany, sure didn't offer up the fact that he had asked Caylee about Zany and Caylee looked puzzled. He told this to LE in one of the early vid's. Loved it when Morgan backed him into a corner about KC and the job. They have said WAY to much, they can't remember what they've already lied about, what they need to lie about in the future or what the truth actually is.

These depos should be used by lawyers when preparing their clients how NOT to act when being deposed! And to further insult ZG while she is sitting there! OMG-CA you have NO class and on my scale you are a -10!:furious:

Well I took the time to read most of this thread and review the depos. I really thought this case could not get worse. Last night when NG came on and CA's depos was playing, my DH (who normally goes screaming from the room when NG is on) stopped in his tracks and went "Oh my God" "Who is that crazy woman?" He watched the entire show with me. He said it was like a train wreck he couldn't take his eyes off of. Then we both stated that Caylee never stood a chance with anyone in that family caring for her. I never thought it possible to watch a grown woman, and man, behave that way. I agree that the atty conducting the depo should have been more professional. He should have stopped the depo EACH time CA became combative, he should have made her atty bring her under control before going on to the next question. He should not have had his client present to be subjected to that abuse. If OJ are not filed against this couple then LE has really lost their way. I am disgusted that this is allowed to go on. These people use Caylee like a trump card whenever they get cornered. They use their "grief" as a martyr badge that protects them from having to accept an responsibliity for their actions. I need a rant thread quick!!! Maybe I'll have to excape to the basement for a hot toddy!

Or, as one could kindly and diplomatically put it: Sorry, Cindy, you're NOT cute, and you're CERTAINLY not a 10!

In fact, you are a repellant, abrasive hag, right out of a Brothers Grimm nightmare. You are the troll that skulked under the bridge, and the bogeyman in the closet, Cindy.

That woman has NO call to criticize any other woman's appearance. Nor should she be whining about being taken to task for defaming the REAL Zenaida. Nor should she accuse the attorneys of being media 'hos-- though I concur, for the most part.

I'd LOVE to see her demonstrate one single virtue, or say one intelligent thing.

Has anyone noticed that when she gets pissed because she can't answer a question, her face goes all pointy? Sort of like when a wolf focuses, before it attacks?
Amen, I have never seen two people who are more unattractive and vile and disgusting in all my life. I really hate to say this, but I believe in my heart that Caylee is in a better place.

what will be interesting is the aftermath... if ca is charged with obstruction of justice would that be a felony? ... if so she could possibly lose her nursing license! .... and then we would have another episode of "the liars"...

Bolded by me.

My DD was deposed at 14 years old, she was the victim of a crime. She was scared, and angry at the accusatory tone, BUT she behaved in a respectful and honest manner.
As a result of that depo, the accused took a plea, saving her the indignity of a trial.
The SA congratulated DD on her composure and manners, and felt that her demeanour as a witness forced opposing counsel to accept the deal.

Cindy could have learnt a thing or two from that teen.

You can dislike the attorney all you want, and feel that Cindy has every right to be fired up. But she didn't have to act uncivilized. Her behavior in that depo was downright childish, unprofessional, not to mention disrespectful and unladylike. The woman clearly doesn't know how to play the game or conduct herself in a civilized manner. No wonder this family's problems are snowballing at a rapid pace. She could have gone in there, controlled her anger, answered the questions without lying, becoming combative, without cursing, or calling people "assholes", "bastards", or demeaning the plantiff by saying the ZG KC described had perfect teeth, and was a perfect 10, and that the plantiff was clearly NOT a 10 (who does that? that was lower than low). After the depo was over, she didn't have to get in Morgan's face, and there was no need for George to tell her to "SHUT UP" - this is on camera! If my husband ever spoke to me like that - I would be horrified. These people are out of control. Whether or not one believes ZG's lawsuit is frivilous, does that make it okay that KC filed a counter suit and that her parents were deposed? This is the whole reason that GA and CA were deposed yesterday. Because of KC, not ZG. Does this make it okay for them to act the way they did? Not IMHO.

:clap: A simple, thank you was NOT enough for your post .. :blowkiss:

I never thought it possible to watch a grown woman, and man, behave that way. I agree that the atty conducting the depo should have been more professional. He should have stopped the depo EACH time CA became combative, he should have made her atty bring her under control before going on to the next question. He should not have had his client present to be subjected to that abuse. If OJ are not filed against this couple then LE has really lost their way. I am disgusted that this is allowed to go on. These people use Caylee like a trump card whenever they get cornered. They use their "grief" as a martyr badge that protects them from having to accept an responsibliity for their actions. I need a rant thread quick!!! Maybe I'll have to excape to the basement for a hot toddy!

to be honest i think dill and morgan tried their darnest to get Ca and GA to settle down.. it was obvious their attorney had no control ... :bang:

I so agree, the trial is going to be so unreal...........I may have to get a hold of Annie and ask for a Xanax.:crazy:

LOL - I just told Mr Medusa that I am going to stockpile goodies, clear my calendar, stock the freezer with entrees and go on a strict diet this summer to gear up for this trial. Oh and clear the Tivo so I have a lot of room for the hightlights.

OH MY..... when asked what excuse KC gave for stealing from grandma Cindy's response is "not relevant to this case." What the.......?? She doesn't want to answer. Why not?

Okay, just checking as to whether or not I've missed something ....... I do not recall ever hearing/seeing the information, relative to phone records, CA is speaking of below ........

5 Q Okay. Now, if the psychic didn't tell him
6 this, someone else would have, true? If the tip didn't
7 come from the psychic, the tip --
8 A I think the sheriff's department already
9 established it was the psychic through her phone records
10 and his phone records
and she's also come to the
11 sheriff's department and told hem or smoke en with them.
12 So my understanding it is Jeanette because she's already
13 given her records and Dominic's his records voluntarily
14 to Sergeant Allen and Nick Savage to verify that indeed
15 it matches the time on the time stamp of the video that
16 Mr. Hoover took.

This whole thing just makes me ill! I now see why Casey is the way she is! Cindy seems to be, pretty much, INSANE! I want to feel sorry for these people because they lost thier grandbaby, but lying for the person who murdered her, and disguarded her like trash, is completely MESSED UP!
WAKE UP MOMMY AND DADDY! your daughter is a monster!

I sat and watched Nancy Grace, Janes show, and Prime News, and the whole time, I sat with my jaw to the ground, and every now and then, screaming "OH COME ON!!!!!!", LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Theresa06