2009.04.09 Cindy's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Imagine if you walked into a Target one day, just like any other day, and by the end of that day you were being questioned by police about the kidnapping of a child you didnt know. Imagine now, your name was broadcast over the entire country, as well as your picture, for months on end, and your children are being effected, and you lost your job. The Anthony's should be fired up at their daughter, not at the innocent casualties that their daughter has left behind. If ZFG walks away w/ $15 grand they should consider themselves lucky, and pray that no one else sues their stupid daughter!

keeping in mind prior to Caylee being found that picture of the little girl at the mall they paraded around as a possible Caylee "sighting"......

A classic sociopath believes themselves above the law. The apples don't rot far from the trees. The A's don't think this lawsuit worthy of them. They are "above" answering questions in a civil suit WHEREIN their daughter countersued. Bring it before a judge. They need a lecture on sworn testimony, perjury and contempt. Maybe a night or two in jail.

I'd drag their *advertiser censored**** before a judge on Monday. If they want to continue to protect this monster they created, we have a system of justice in this country that they are not above.

They believe they are immune from this civil suit and from what stupid Cindy said in the deposition, she opened herself up a lawsuit from ZG for them also.

I will find it funny when Morgan files against them too.

I really dislike the attorney disposing Cindy. I think Cindy did a good job answering the questions. I would be fired up in that situation also. It is so obvious to me that this Zeniada women is just trying to cash in like the rest. She doesn't fit the desciption given by KC and the name is not the same. The only thing they have it the coincendence she was at Sawgrass the same day KC said Caylee disappeared from there.

The attorney did his job! What can zeniada gain? All the profit the a's are making off their MURDERED granddaughter's videos and pictures will be spent on attorney fees. Its obvious the a's make up the story to their liking for that particular moment. i hope everyone sues including jg and family and ah... this family has played out their own destiny...

I really dislike the attorney disposing Cindy. I think Cindy did a good job answering the questions. I would be fired up in that situation also. It is so obvious to me that this Zeniada women is just trying to cash in like the rest. She doesn't fit the desciption given by KC and the name is not the same. The only thing they have it the coincendence she was at Sawgrass the same day KC said Caylee disappeared from there.

Cindy was out of control, her own lawyer couldn't shut her up, how do figure she did a good job? :waitasec:

Why would KC tell her mother that LE never showed her a pic of ZFG? Why would she lie about that? LE did show her pics and she couldn't identify anyone.... why did she lie to her mother about that?

Like bubba LA said I think she lies just to lie. She opens her mouth that is all it takes.

keeping in mind prior to Caylee being found that picture of the little girl at the mall they paraded around as a possible Caylee "sighting"......

Yup...and IMO they already knew at the time that Caylee was dead!

I respectfully disagree. The fact that ZG WAS the woman at Sawgrass and LE contacted only her is HUGE! She is only asking for $15,000-that's not alot of cash. I'm surprised they aren't asking for more!! I'm surprised JB or the A's didn't settle with her and make this lawsuit go away. Then this whole depo fiasco wouldn't have happened.:bang:

They believe there is another Zanny so why would they settle. I would settle if I thought that no matter how much the suit was for.

Imagine if you walked into a Target one day, just like any other day, and by the end of that day you were being questioned by police about the kidnapping of a child you didnt know. Imagine now, your name was broadcast over the entire country, as well as your picture, for months on end, and your children are being effected, and you lost your job. The Anthony's should be fired up at their daughter, not at the innocent casualties that their daughter has left behind. If ZFG walks away w/ $15 grand they should consider themselves lucky, and pray that no one else sues their stupid daughter!

If I read that lawsuit correctly, then the $15,000 is just the tip of the iceberg which can be awarded in this case. They better pay attention and stop this lying as she opened them up to one as well by her admitting that she went on TV after the police had told her that ZG was cleared and spoke about her also.

wow i want to gouge my eyes out and stab my ears with a pencil after that.

jesus.

They believe there is another Zanny so why would they settle. I would settle if I thought that no matter how much the suit was for.

If they are so sure there is another Zanny why have the made NO effort to find her. She is in a jail cell is why. They know it is another BS story.

The Ant's believe there is another Zanny? The one with perfect teeth that is a 10? The one that babysat Caylee for free while KC went to her non-existent job? The one that has a key to their house? The one they have never met? The one with the little white dog? The one that is independently wealthy yet has roommates? The one that got into the car accident as witnessed by KC in a location she could not physically have been in according to cell phone pings? The Ant's are fools.

I think they are...remember they are "watching" someone in PR.....:bang::rolleyes::furious:
oh thats right!! lol .... how did they eliminate the 100 and some ZGs that supposely were listed that on the internet per GA's depo? ....

I broke down and decided to watch the video. I may need a Xanax. Cindy looks like a maniacal lunatic. Her eyes are very scary!

How predictable that George, when asked about whether Cindy may be aware of a particular situation, states he can't answer for his wife. Cindy, on the other hand, is more than willing to answer for George.

I can just imagine what went on in that house last night!

I though zanex made you "mellow" and sleepy???

Young people take it and drink to "get high".....That has been big since the 70s. Then they also took "soapers" and drank to get the same effect if zanex was not available................big at raves. They add ecstasy to it sometimes too.

The Ant's believe there is another Zanny? The one with perfect teeth that is a 10? The one that babysat Caylee for free while KC went to her non-existent job? The one that has a key to their house? The one they have never met? The one with the little white dog? The one that is independently wealthy yet has roommates? The one that got into the car accident as witnessed by KC in a location she could not physically have been in according to cell phone pings? The Ant's are fools.

:clap:

Why would KC tell her mother that LE never showed her a pic of ZFG? Why would she lie about that? LE did show her pics and she couldn't identify anyone.... why did she lie to her mother about that?

My guess is - stalling for time. If KC puts off the fact that she has seen a lineup, she can use it as an excuse to tell her mother - I WANT to help. They're not ELTTING me help.

Look at how she lied to her parents about the meeting with George. She said they wouldn't let it happen - it was SHE that wouldn't let it happen!

Why look for Zanny when they have a house payment to pay off of a dead child's money. Why waste your money when you know it is nothing but a LIE.

You can dislike the attorney all you want, and feel that Cindy has every right to be fired up. But she didn't have to act uncivilized. Her behavior in that depo was downright childish, unprofessional, not to mention disrespectful and unladylike. The woman clearly doesn't know how to play the game or conduct herself in a civilized manner. No wonder this family's problems are snowballing at a rapid pace. She could have gone in there, controlled her anger, answered the questions without lying, becoming combative, without cursing, or calling people "assholes", "bastards", or demeaning the plantiff by saying the ZG KC described had perfect teeth, and was a perfect 10, and that the plantiff was clearly NOT a 10 (who does that? that was lower than low). After the depo was over, she didn't have to get in Morgan's face, and there was no need for George to tell her to "SHUT UP" - this is on camera! If my husband ever spoke to me like that - I would be horrified. These people are out of control. Whether or not one believes ZG's lawsuit is frivilous, does that make it okay that KC filed a counter suit and that her parents were deposed? This is the whole reason that GA and CA were deposed yesterday. Because of KC, not ZG. Does this make it okay for them to act the way they did? Not IMHO.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV