2009.04.09 Cindy's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The counter suit says something along the lines that the entire suit being brought by the law firm on behlaf of ZFG is bogus and brought in bad faith because it has already been proven over and over that this is NOT the particular lady that KC was implicating, based on her description she gave police, etc. I am pretty sure it goes so far as to claim that the lawyers brought the suit to gain publicity for their firm, period. I will try to find you the link.

I don't know the legal term for it, but there was a way for KC to just kind of say ok fine, I will accept the default judment, plead no contest and you can attach a judgement to me, if and when I ever have 15K you can collect it. This would have shut it down and none of these depositions would ever have happened. It would be a small price to pay to have avoided these train wrecks and the damage that is being done to her criminal case. One of the lawyers on here can tell you the formal name for it, but you get the just of what I mean.

They maybe filed it in the "arrogant phase" (which may not be over?) so they could take a few smacks at plaintiff's lawyer. But yes, what you're describing is simply defaulting, failing to file an answer to the complaint in a timely fashion, never doing anything, allowing a judgement to be entered against her. Of course, there would have to be a hearing on the amount of damages at some point, and maybe they could contest that, but liability could have been "conceded" for all practical purposes. not advocating this, but it's possible.

I have TMJ and after watching Cindy chew the way she was chewing,my jaw is killing me:rolleyes:

OMG you are saying exactly what I was thinking.:clap: She looked like cow! I cannot believe they still chew gum publicly with all the statements that have been made about how bad they look when they CHEW.

I do know it has made me NEVER want to chew gum again. EVER

I hope that Shirley made a decision to not watch any of the deposition. I really hate it that Cindy couldn't manage to keep it together, if for noone other than her parents.

I'm afraid that Cindy's behavior would not surprise her mother. Knowing that, I also hope she chose not to watch.

I'm afraid that Cindy's behavior would not surprise her mother. Knowing that, I also hope she chose not to watch.

I suspect you're right. I just finished watching Cindy, and I can't get over it.
The Smirking, the shouting, the tantrums, just who does this cow think she is? Good luck in court, Cindy. I'm looking forward to that.

QUOTE=AZRiverRat;3585207]Conversations with a narcissist are frustrating and getting even a simple yes or no answer can be exausting and fruitless.

The N will have all the explanations but will never have an answer to the one question they are asked.

A technique I learned is to let them yap, then calmly ask the same question again. Keep repeating the question EXACTLY as you asked the first time.

You will never get an answer, but it IS funny to watch them have a melt down. This technique is very effective when the N is blaming you for their own bad behavior.

Its like dealing with a toddler who is misbehaving. You have to remember tho.....toddlers eventually grow out of this stage, but an N will never mature emotionally.[/QUOTE]

Have a sister this way. Always gets pizzed of at me for asking a question she does not want to answer. You are right, it is funny. She will not talk to me for several days and than out of the blue she will call and here we go again. :) Also the conversation is always about her. If I start to tell her something about my day, or whatever, she comes out with, well lets get back to me. :crazy:

What the h*ll is with Cindy constantly referring to ZG as CZG?? Just because an employee at Sawgrass mistakenly put an initial before the name does she honestly think it makes any difference? Sorry if this has been mentioned before. I'm about 8 pages behind in the posts.

I'm completely flabbergasted by Cindy & George. All I can do is shake my head in disbelief. Did anyone see JVM tonight? She wasn't exactly easy on them. It was pretty funny!

I think that the two of them champion their daughter because they have too, for reasons obvious and not so obvious. Can you imagine the pain and guilt that they would have to acknowledge if they admitted the truth? They are so invested in protecting the lie (that used to be their lives) that to admit to any wrongdoing is way too threatening to them. I certainly can understand where they’re coming from on that. With that being said, they lose all credibility and sympathy when the lie ceases to be about what happened to Caylee. Their ‘performance’ on the deposition tape is truly chilling. Who are these people? Cindy comes across as a condescending, ignorant shrew and George as a hapless jerk (and paranoid to boot). I’m just not buying this ‘beloved granddaughter’ story any more. I don’t doubt that they had feelings for Caylee but I don’t think it was necessarily love. Love implies many things and when it’s directed at a 2-year-old child protection is foremost. They didn’t protect her in life and they are certainly not protecting her in death. Anybody who truly loved that child would only want her murderer to be held accountable. It wouldn’t matter if said murderer just happened to be your only daughter.
By the way, I think that ZG should be suing for way more money then she is.

What the h*ll is with Cindy constantly referring to ZG as CZG?? Just because an employee at Sawgrass mistakenly put an initial before the name does she honestly think it makes any difference? Sorry if this has been mentioned before. I'm about 8 pages behind in the posts.

I'm completely flabbergasted by Cindy & George. All I can do is shake my head in disbelief. Did anyone see JVM tonight? She wasn't exactly easy on them. It was pretty funny!

And on the Sawgrass form the C does not even look like an initial of her name to me. The C has a dash after it, not a period. It looks to me like some kind of coding the apartment personnel use. Not sure what a C would stand for, but that's what I thought it looked like.

Conversations with a narcissist are frustrating and getting even a simple yes or no answer can be exausting and fruitless.

The N will have all the explanations but will never have an answer to the one question they are asked.

A technique I learned is to let them yap, then calmly ask the same question again. Keep repeating the question EXACTLY as you asked the first time.

You will never get an answer, but it IS funny to watch them have a melt down. This technique is very effective when the N is blaming you for their own bad behavior.

Its like dealing with a toddler who is misbehaving. You have to remember tho.....toddlers eventually grow out of this stage, but an N will never mature emotionally.

You just described the way that I use for 'dealing' with my sociopathic family member. It stops me from thinking that *I* must be the one who is insane.

omg i just watched that part of the video and CA said that it was her's or casey address book the phone numbers and addresses were in ...... she is doing the wiggle on that one!

The only thing that Cindy forgot was.....Na na na I know something that none of you knew. I have addresses and phone numbers.

Ok I just looked at the guest card again, and it is filled out not by Zeniada herself, but by the apartment leasing agent, so whatever Cindy was so excited about was silly. Zenaida Gonzalez does indeed sign her police statement Zeniada Gonzalez, not "C Zenida Gonzale"
When I am tired or in a hurry I often write sloppy or make mistakes, so the fact that the leasing agent got the name wrong is irrelevant. Brad should have told them, FOCUS, FOCUS, be the epitome of good upstanding people grieving for your granddaughter, stay calm when you don't want to answer, I will object for you. Be the George and Cindy America empathized with at the memorial. He also should have told them it is 100% certain that they will be asked detailed questions that relate to the criminal case, and for the most part they do have to answer. He set them up for a huge failure if they were under the impression they could point, say it is not her and go home. He probably tried, but they only hear what they want to hear, right. They stormed out and left him behind in his wheelchair. That made me mad. They are so selfish they forgot about Brad.

Re bold: My hunch is that the leasing agent filling out the card simply misheard and started to spell Zenaida's name with a "C" instead of a "Z" Easy to misunderstand these two letters. Although--if I'm right--I wonder JM didn't tell Cindy that. Nothing is simple about this case.

The more I read these boards the crazier I think I am - now I have not watched the whole Cindy deposition, I will admit that. But I feel the opposite of most people here.

1. I would lose my temper too - they are not sticking with the issue at hand (ZFG lawsuit).
2. ZFG lawsuit is frivolous and opportunistic (IMO). Not the same name, not the same description.
3. Having something to do with Sawgrass is not a crime, as far as I know.

Have I lost my mind? I think that attorney for ZFG is pulling some sort of a fast one (1) by acting like ZFG has a prayer of winning and (2) asking questions that don't have anything to do with that suit.

Now I will go back and watch the rest of the videos to see if they change my mind any, but as of right now, I am on Cindy's side about this. I think that is BS.

I appreciate your opinion as I do that of everyone who posts here. That said, even if I thought the lawsuit was frivolous (which I do not), I would still be disgusted by George and Cindy's behavior. The attorney's for Zeneida were polite in the face of extreme hostility. There was no need for the verbal attacks brought on by Cindy and George. They each went out of their way to demean and humiliate Zeneida with their "perfect 10" and "straight white teeth" statements. They were confrontational before the questioning even began. To me, they each demonstrated an utter lack of character. There is simply no excuse for this type of performance. I hope they enjoyed themselves because they will not get away with this type of display during the trial.

I truly feel sorry for Cindy's mother. I hope she does not watch or have to listen to accounts of how truly classless her daughter and son-in-law acted in the face of nothing but civility.

I give the attorneys a lot of credit for keeping their cool in an extremely contentious situation.

Hi Everyone,

This thread is very impressive, heart wrenching, and full of all the emotion one would expect in a case like this.

When I heard what Cindy said about ZG not being a 10 I started pounding my steering wheel. (I have XM and get HLN on my radio)

Out of all the outrages things they both said this one thing represents the arrogance and cruelty Cindy has for anyone in her life that tells the truth. The truth she does not want hear.

I felt so bad for ZG because she's obviously made a huge effort after July to look her very, very best now, and instead she got made fun of by Cindy in front of the national media.

For some reason I feel like I want to swoop in and rescue George. Yes, he was just as bad but don't you think he said what he did today because he is programmed to do what Cindy wants? If he goes against Cindy his life is hell I bet.

He reminds me a bit of a battered man. In a metaphorical way. Beaten down into submission. Trapped in a hell of his own making and unable to cut the ropes and leave.

IMO of course.

Just curious, Tricia, but did you happen to see him after the deposition tell Cindy "Shut Up!

Until recently, I felt just as you do, but after watching him during the depo, I now think he is perfectly suited to his wife--she's just more obvious. I've never seen such smug, arrogant, smirking as what I witnessed during that depo. I feel like he's been playing us all for fools, all along. When whining doesn't work, he turns nasty and mean.

Keep up the posting my friends. The world is reading.[/QUOTE]

I am infuriated by the fact that George and Cindy refuse to hold the ONE person responsible for setting this entire course of events into motion - CASEY. Not JG, not AH, not JA, not JM, not ZFG/ZG -- but CMA -- CASEY!! She is the ONLY person who can put an end to all of this, thus allowing her family to properly grieve. She is THE COMMON DENOMINATOR for all of the equations that we are trying to solve. I wish her parents would respond accordingly instead of attacking those drawn into this drama by no accord of their own....IMO

Me, I wish for world peace. I figure I have a better chance getting my wish than you do. :blowkiss:

I appreciate your opinion as I do that of everyone who posts here. That said, even if I thought the lawsuit was frivolous (which I do not), I would still be disgusted by George and Cindy's behavior. The attorney's for Zeneida were polite in the face of extreme hostility. There was no need for the verbal attacks brought on by Cindy and George. They each went out of their way to demean and humiliate Zeneida with their "perfect 10" and "straight white teeth" statements. They were confrontational before the questioning even began. To me, they each demonstrated an utter lack of character. There is simply no excuse for this type of performance. I hope they enjoyed themselves because they will not get away with this type of display during the trial.

I truly feel sorry for Cindy's mother. I hope she does not watch or have to listen to accounts of how truly classless her daughter and son-in-law acted in the face of nothing but civility.

I give the attorneys a lot of credit for keeping their cool in an extremely contentious situation.

You know, it's pretty ridiculous to say that Casey described anyone by describing their teeth. Who describes anyone's teeth unless there's something unusual about them? Unless you're a dentist. LOL

But then we know all this came from the not too fertile imagination of the Cindy. It's insulting that they think anyone is going to be dumb enough to believe this garbage.

I think that the two of them champion their daughter because they have too, for reasons obvious and not so obvious. Can you imagine the pain and guilt that they would have to acknowledge if they admitted the truth? They are so invested in protecting the lie (that used to be their lives) that to admit to any wrongdoing is way too threatening to them. I certainly can understand where they’re coming from on that. With that being said, they lose all credibility and sympathy when the lie ceases to be about what happened to Caylee. Their ‘performance’ on the deposition tape is truly chilling. Who are these people? Cindy comes across as a condescending, ignorant shrew and George as a hapless jerk (and paranoid to boot). I’m just not buying this ‘beloved granddaughter’ story any more. I don’t doubt that they had feelings for Caylee but I don’t think it was necessarily love. Love implies many things and when it’s directed at a 2-year-old child protection is foremost. They didn’t protect her in life and they are certainly not protecting her in death. Anybody who truly loved that child would only want her murderer to be held accountable. It wouldn’t matter if said murderer just happened to be your only daughter.

VERY WELL PUT! I have felt for a long time that this family does not know, understand or give LOVE! I think love is a foreign concept to the A's.
The feelings they exhibit are anger, fear, paranoia & hatred. They only think they feel love but their version of love is very distorted.

IMO - :clap: :clap: :clap: Well Said, I 100% Agree!!!! :clap: :clap: :clap:

I thought it was hysterical how CA said she would not be re miked. Tape goes blank. Tape comes back on with guess what CA wearing a mike! Loved it, loved it, loved it.

I think CA might have had a couple of mid morning high balls before going to court. JMO!

I don't get why Cindy is making such a big deal out of how ZG signed her name. After all, in that same time period, Casey was signing "Amy Huzinga" on checks and practicing "Casey Lazzaro" on a scratch pad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV