2009.04.09 Cindy's Deposition

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
During the depo CA keeps saying that ZFG's name doesnt actually have the F in it and i dont know if i missed something somewhere but why is she saying that?

I think they both look like they might be using cocaine or something...the aggression is very odd, imo.

In any event, they come across as vile and despicable liars to me. No wonder Casey turned out the way she did. I so hope LE arrest them soon.

I have actually thought that the constant gum chewing is to disguise the smell of alcohol. I know KC would drive me to drink so I often wonder if they are drinking a little too much. That would explain the aggression too.

Any interest in a list of lies oh I mean " mistatements" we can count in both of todays depos? I love lists, I like having all my info in one place...any takers? just thank this post, if I see enough, I will start a thread to start the tally. I expect it would be a long one!

ETA Ok, the thread is started, now I am counting on you to help me complete my list!

During the depo CA keeps saying that ZFG's name doesnt actually have the F in it and i dont know if i missed something somewhere but why is she saying that?

I believe she's referring to the fact that this ZG is not ZFG...no Fernandez.

I have actually thought that the constant gum chewing is to disguise the smell of alcohol. I know KC would drive me to drink so I often wonder if they are drinking a little too much. That would explain the aggression too.

I think they are chomping so much chewing gum b/c they are on CRACK!!!!:crazy:

Any interest in a list of lies oh I mean " mistatements" we can count in both of todays depos? I love lists, I like having all my info in one place...any takers? just thank this post, if I see enough, I will start a thread to start the tally. I expect it would be a long one!

There is one here somewhere- we just need a power point presentation!:)

QUOTE=JustJax;3580293]How dare she and George attack that woman in that manner? Just who the hell do they think they are? (they are no bathing beauties themselves)
I think they are a bit obcessed with looks and material things. The way George gushed in the jailhouse visits..."hi gorgeous, hey beautiful."
Pretty is as pretty does, and Casey did a bad, bad thing...she is as ugly as they come because of it.[/QUOTE]
==============
It strikes me as though they both have the same type of mouth.Maybe this happens if both people lie a lot :doh:. Kc. is not that pretty,not ugly but dont brag.Her face is too long, teeth like Bucky Beaver,and her smile,well.They just have no room to talk about others.

I just finished watching Cindy's deposition. I have four words...

WHAT A HOT MESS!

I am zooming back an forth listening an checking the site..an I saw Cindy brought her own Video to tape this Depo..U gotta be kidding..isn't this against the law

Maybe she was hoping to rush out and sell them before JM could get them posted on his website.:rolleyes:

It will be very long!! But, yes, go for it....I'll love reading it.:)

Yeah.. including the statement by LA that CA choked KC. The neighbors also said something.

thats how i recalled it, too. thanks much!

i've been giving CA too much credit -- i thought she was smarter and a bit more savvy than to keep contradicting herself. (many other examples, too) she has to know there is PROOF to refute many of these statements. shes not only hurting her daughter's defense, but also opening a big ol Pandora's Box for herself. it ain't gonna be purty.

I am sorry if this has been asked already but does anyone remember hearing that CA had addresses of phone numbers for Zanny? Wouldn't you think that if she did LE would have traced the numbers and went to the addresses. I think that's baloney but I wonder if they can be charged with perjury for stating that? Not to forget, obstruction of justice. Can LE go back after her for that statement? I think that is pretty significant information to either lie about or neglect to tell LE.
---------------------
If I recall right she told LE.she had no phone no. and no address.I believe we all talked about this,how could her daughter have a nanny and noone knew who!! I knew who watched my granddaughter for a while, even picked her up there,I cant believe C doesn;t seem to realize they (LE) save every bit of info.My God I have no ed. in law, no formal education but even I would realize that~ I cant believe they are so :footinmouth:.

I think Morgan and Morgan's website is not equipped with enough bandwidth to accommodate everyone watching these depos. It's maddening.

Will these videos be posted in full on any other sites?

FYI...I've opened 4 windows, one for each part of Cindys depo, and then paused all of them, allowing them to load. Takes awhile, but now I can watch them without the fits and starts...

Hi Everyone,

This thread is very impressive, heart wrenching, and full of all the emotion one would expect in a case like this.

When I heard what Cindy said about ZG not being a 10 I started pounding my steering wheel. (I have XM and get HLN on my radio)

Out of all the outrages things they both said this one thing represents the arrogance and cruelty Cindy has for anyone in her life that tells the truth. The truth she does not want hear.

For some reason I feel like I want to swoop in and rescue George. Yes, he was just as bad but don't you think he said what he did today because he is programmed to do what Cindy wants? If he goes against Cindy his life is hell I bet.

He reminds me a bit of a battered man. In a metaphorical way. Beaten down into submission. Trapped in a hell of his own making and unable to cut the ropes and leave.

IMO of course.

Keep up the posting my friends. The world is reading.

--emphasis mine

i feel exactly the same way about George.

---------------------
If I recall right she told LE.she had no phone no. and no address.I believe we all talked about this,how could her daughter have a nanny and noone knew who!! I knew who watched my granddaughter for a while, even picked her up there,I cant believe C doesn;t seem to realize they (LE) save every bit of info.My God I have no ed. in law, no formal education but even I would realize that~ I cant believe they are so :footinmouth:.

And, with CA's personality she would not have waited around for the LE to show up by the 3rd 911 call IF she had EVER had any phone number or address for Zanny. CA would have put KC's butt in the car and driven to every door in the neighborhood of that address to see if ANYONE had seen Zanny and Caylee!! JMO, but I think I'm right on this one....

Sean K, from an unmentionable blogsite, claimed CA would email him and call him at all hours of the night BLITZED. She would forget that she did it the next day. I've always had my suspcions that CA was a drinker (nothing wrong with that, but maybe she over-served herself a little too much) kwim?

Sean K, from an unmentionable blogsite, claimed CA would email him and call him at all hours of the night BLITZED. She would forget that she did it the next day. I've always had my suspcions that CA was a drinker (nothing wrong with that, but maybe she over-served herself a little too much) kwim?

xanax too, not just alcohol. she always looks stoned out of her mind.

I am sorry if this has been asked already but does anyone remember hearing that CA had addresses of phone numbers for Zanny? Wouldn't you think that if she did LE would have traced the numbers and went to the addresses. I think that's baloney but I wonder if they can be charged with perjury for stating that? Not to forget, obstruction of justice. Can LE go back after her for that statement? I think that is pretty significant information to either lie about or neglect to tell LE.

She was very crafty if you go back and listen carefully to that she never did actually admit that she gave LE the addresses or the numbers. She was very sneaky about that one.

Several things stood out to me.
1.) George and Cindy rehearsed together very well.
2.) George was instructed BY Cindy not to tell them anything, she would answer the questions and he should just keep his mouth shut and I am putting this camera on you to make sure I know exactly what you said, even when THEY turned THEIR camera OFF! so don't try to be sneaky!
3.) George and Cindy HAD obviously discussed Zenaida-as they both said she was a 10! What the hell does that mean and why have we not heard that before?
4.) Cindy knows everything and George knows (pretends to know and under oath mind you!:eek:) nothing about anything. He lives in the house with these people and yet knows nothing of their comings and goings and yet Cindy knows every minute detail, although SHE is the one gone all the time working!
5.) At one point when Cindy stated she did not know where here husband was working last year (2008) my 17 year old was sitting here beside of me and I said, You know what I can't remember where my husband worked last year...he had several jobs!We both instantly agreed and said RIGHT! I remember every job my hubby ever did, and since he is into property maintenance he has had quite a few. THAT is not something that I would think would just slip your mind.
6.) Cindy revealed quite a few lies that George told while under oath and Cindy lied quite a few times herself. Did I say QUITE A FEW TIMES? Well, although that is what I SAID that is NOT what that MEANS! another great Cindyism! What I say is never what I mean.
7.) Casey's friends volunteered to watch Caylee for free.
8.) She does not know if Casey had to pay Zenaida, nor does she know if Casey paid any of her other friends who watched Caylee, she did not after all interview them to find out! for heavens sake.
9.) Casey's friends VOLUNTEERED to watch Caylee... did I say that already? Yep-one of the many instant discrepancies.:bang::bang:

These guys are wicked good!

I may have missed other comments on this in this thread but...wasn't it weird for CA to claim that she had seen photographs of Jeff H with his son Zachary? I believe it has been well-established that Jeff H has no children. [why will this not format properly??] 23 (snip) The other gentleman that Zenaida watched, Zanny 24 watched, her son Zachary, I saw a picture of Zachary and 25 Jeff. I could pick them out because I saw pictures of 1 them. Pages 22-23

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
onlyimagine